• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good evening oldligs!:wub2:

the girls are absolutely pointlessly delicious!:wub2:

two little wendis!:naughty:

they are with alessandro now.....hope he can talk some english before tomorrow!:naughty:

Hey Robi:wink2:.

They got there safe then?

Right I'm off to buy some travel insurance for Paris, I might be back:naughty:

Make sure it covers cancellations....you never know :wink2:

they are with alessandro now.....hope he can talk some english before tomorrow!:naughty:

Aah....Robi!! I'm glad mini-Wendis 1&2 arrived safely. I'm sure you will all have a lovely time. I was thinking in the bath last night how lovely it is that they are staying with you and that you are looking after 2 people you have never met before. It's a truly generous and slefless gesture so that they get a lovely holiday. And it's all because of Mika :wub2:

Thanks for posting the translation.l I had found it, but it was very wide and I couldn't get the whole line on the page - was going to try it tomorrow at work....

Poor Abby - will she flip out, or will she be OK...?

Jems, I only saw the last 1/4 hour of the tennis - that was enough for this Oldling

I have just shown her the pic..she looked very worried and said 'The whole show?':shocked:

I love clowns

I love that one!:naughty:

Well, this is all I needed to hear. LOL!!! Now, if only I could convince him to do other things in L.A.

:naughty:

Right I'm off to buy some travel insurance for Paris, I might be back

I got a really cheap one...snotty dog or something like that!!!

the girls are absolutely pointlessly delicious!

AH...so thats why you invited them...ulterior motive!:naughty:

Nice to see you Robi but I am going now! Hope you have a great time with the mini Wendis!

I am off now..I will probably pop in tomorrow night but will be running about like a headless Mika!

Night night and sweet dreams everyone xxx

Hello, hello, good evening all.

Andy Murray's through to the quarter finals. Shock shock me!

I hope she will come with me. DEB!! You are being summoned. Are your bags packed yet? :thumb_yello:

I hope you've not been promising MY ticket to deb :wink2:

That could cause a lot of trouble :blink:

Good evening Oldlings - just woke from a nap!! :blush-anim-cl:

good evening oldlings!

they are with alessandro now.....hope he can talk some english before tomorrow!

Its brilliant that you have them - you are so kind :huglove:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GIG IS STILL ON! JUST GOT A PHONE CALL!

ITS ON! ITS ON ! ITS ON!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Suzanne xxxxxx

Aah....Robi!! I'm glad mini-Wendis 1&2 arrived safely. I'm sure you will all have a lovely time. I was thinking in the bath last night how lovely it is that they are staying with you and that you are looking after 2 people you have never met before. It's a truly generous and slefless gesture so that they get a lovely holiday. And it's all because of Mika :wub2:

Robi is VERY kind!!! :wub2:

Hi Wendi! Great to see you even though I can't see you as I aren't here!:naughty:

This is a very odd threesome.....I know Robi's house but don't know your girls....you know your girls but not Robi's house and Robi knows both!:naughty:

Isn't it great how Mika brings people together:blush-anim-cl:.

Are you off Kath? Night night. keep in touch.

Congratulations on 3000 posts Sarah, and I do agree with this one.

if someone else says i'm generous and kind i'm going to scream!!!!

stop it!

i'm enjoying it myself too...and gives me the chance to go and see places i've seen so many years ago............:blush-anim-cl:

good night ppl....i'm going....hope i can stay a little longer tomorrow!:thumb_yello:

wendi....all ok in the flat! they like it!:thumb_yello:

[quote name='kath']Hi Wendi! Great to see you even though I can't see you as I aren't here!:naughty:

This is a very odd threesome.....I know Robi's house but don't know your girls....you know your girls but not Robi's house and Robi knows both!:naughty:[/QUOTE]

Hiya Kath - I know what you mean..............I think!! :blink::naughty:
Sweet dreams my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[quote name='RAK1'][SIZE=4][COLOR=deepskyblue]Isn't it great how Mika brings people together:blush-anim-cl:.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It certainly is :wub2:

if someone else says i'm generous and kind i'm going to scream!!!!

stop it!

i'm enjoying it myself too...and gives me the chance to go and see places i've seen so many years ago............:blush-anim-cl:

good night ppl....i'm going....hope i can stay a little longer tomorrow!:thumb_yello:

wendi....all ok in the flat! they like it!:thumb_yello:

Robi you are NOT kind and generous:naughty:

Have a lovely time:thumb_yello: