Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Hello Oldlings!

Just sneaked into my friends, to check out some of the vids, I didn't know Sara videoed Mika giving me a hug, also didn't realise he'd bent in that close, kind of disconcerting seeing it on film like that, kind of made me go all girly:wub2:.

SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!:roftl:.

when talking all girlie, you should also include a shortcut for us to see the hug in action... just to save us time. :naughty:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NJ is so wonderful!! The weather has been hot and VERY humid but it broke and yesterday and today are just fab-u-lous!!

I hear the weather is wacky for you folks in the UK. Wasn't there a tornado the other day?

The girls have decided they want to go to the gym and I can't really say no.

So we are off to the gym.

Sorry I didn't chat longer.

I'm not here.... I'm going into the concert threads... have had a complete nightmare at work today and will again tomorrow.... :tears:

Don't really want to talk about it... because it would contain swear words aplenty.... :(

Right I'm now going... shall be back here when I've got caught up... :huglove:

NJ is so wonderful!! The weather has been hot and VERY humid but it broke and yesterday and today are just fab-u-lous!!

I hear the weather is wacky for you folks in the UK. Wasn't there a tornado the other day?

The girls have decided they want to go to the gym and I can't really say no.

So we are off to the gym.

Sorry I didn't chat longer.

OK, have a wonderful work out.

Yeah our weather here is heavy showers today, but yesterday was sunny. Certainly wacky for July! I haven't heard about a tornado though.

Is it a new episode or a repeat?

hi babs, it is a repeat from about 3 or 4 years ago, boy goes missing at football match, come to think of it I have a Denton scarf upstairs

how are you keeping in this foto or no foto stuff going on, I got my fotos on my bebo page, kids think i need thier help with techno stuff, dont tell them i do

I don't know that TV show, is she singing on it?

how exciting!

no singing, except a football song, and not proper singing, although in hamjam we did exchange glance while singing happy ending, the rest of the time I was dueting with saralou and thousands of others as backing vocals, led by some guy on the stage, choirmaster i think

hi oldlings!:wub2:

pooh! how long!

are you well?

hi alex and leona :thumb_yello:

wendi texted saying she's still a bit in pain. she needs some 2 days to get better and then she'll be back!:thumb_yello:

we are waiting patiently wendi....get well soon and tell us about your wonder meeting!:mf_lustslow:

i'm going unfortunately...a bit busy with our village fair....not so happy though, i so wanted to go to AIX with my friends...oh well

one week till madrid!:punk:

I think I may have heard of him.

so, what did you think of his performance?

did he live up to the Oldling hype?

he was good, may get him to conduct the choir if i feel like going for a sing song again, next gig will be sam sparro in london this october, he was rockin

hi oldlings!:wub2:

pooh! how long!

are you well?

hi alex and leona :thumb_yello:

wendi texted saying she's still a bit in pain. she needs some 2 days to get better and then she'll be back!:thumb_yello:

we are waiting patiently wendi....get well soon and tell us about your wonder meeting!:mf_lustslow:

i'm going unfortunately...a bit busy with our village fair....not so happy though, i so wanted to go to AIX with my friends...oh well

one week till madrid!:punk:

Hello Pooh & Robi!

is he really going on stage at 3:30 am in Madrid?

that's wild.

Hi Robi Leona and Weealx,

I'm good thanks Robi, I've been here lurking and trying to catch up, but when i'm here it's late and everyone is gone so I haven't posted, or I have to start work at 6 am next day so I can't stay.

But I have been wishing Wendi's shoulder better, I hope she mends soon :flowers2: