Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

wow Racha! Sounds like an awesome time!:thumb_yello:

What's the next gig? I've lost track.

Still France - Aix-Les-Bains - but not until late (approx 11:45 UK time)

I don't think I shall stay up for the reports.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the states...Montana to be exact...so not much chance to see him too soon. But I'm hoping that the next time he hits the states, I'll be going to LA to see him with Charlie.:wink2: I'd really like to see him live...I just didn't have the opportunity this last time he was here. It gets expensive for me to fit in all my "men" when I always have to travel to see them and this year it was all about the Ben, so I had to skip on Mika. But he's definately on my list for next time!:thumb_yello:

Yes, it looks that way! I try to keep up on the reports as much as I can. I'm appreciative of all the youtube vids for sure! :thumb_yello: I'm looking forward to the time when I can see him. He's the only one of my "men" I haven't seen yet.:thumbdown:

BTW....here's a pic of me and my "main man". he he Think I can get one like this with Mika?? :bleh:

NYC055-Copy.jpg

Still France - Aix-Les-Bains - but not until late (approx 11:45 UK time)

I don't think I shall stay up for the reports.

No it's 11.45 French time, just had a text from Allegra, he's on shortly.

I thought they'd already adjusted the time to UK time :doh:

No, 23.45pm is the time on the festival site, which is about an hour ahead of us.

I was checking it out this morning.

he is a "cute" main man :wink2: who is he?

I hope you get to take a picture like that with Mika as well...

I saw him in the London after party... spoke to him briefly... but did not ask for a picture as there were so many people .. he was already taking so many pictures with many fans... it just felt a little wrong at the time... but i did take pictures of him in the after party .. during his speech.. just to tease my friends who couldn't make it to London with me :roftl:

He is the guy in my siggy...his name is Ben Jelen (pronounced like yellin). He's an amazing singer/songwriter and an even more amazing human being.... a total sweetie.

It gets a lot harder once they get so big as Mika has gotten. There are just too many people clamoring for attention and they can't be everything to everyone all the time. Ben is still relatively small and I have known him since he started out and have developed a friendship with him, so for me it's easier with him I guess.

i'm doing good! we had such nice weather today.. incredible

silver.. were you off to concerts too?

Hah! I wish. I am a notorious rain-bringer so avoid outside events (by popular request)

Hah! I wish. I am a notorious rain-bringer so avoid outside events (by popular request)

:roftl::roftl: funny!

i've been to 2 outside concerts (supertramp & the beach boys)

and lucky for me, both times it was wonderful weather

*Points to thread post count*

Chatterboxes!!!

:ninja: I'm ninjzy... I'm looking for my friend Bananas..

shushh.. Don't tell Kelzy I was here.... :wink2:

*double somersaults out of thread through a pretty snowstorm*

oie_snow.gifoie_snow.gif

Helllooo everybody!

Just been looking at the Aix-Les-Bains thread, my heart goes out to Lilibet. She went back to the hotel to dry out, and Mika came out to talk to the others just after she left. How gutting is that!

Helllooo everybody!

Just been looking at the Aix-Les-Bains thread, my heart goes out to Lilibet. She went back to the hotel to dry out, and Mika came out to talk to the others just after she left. How gutting is that!

Oh, that sucks big time!