Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

oh no silver.....it's just the other way round!

he touched her shoulder and it's getting better!

that shoulder DOES know............:naughty:

smart shoulder it is!:wink2:

ciao oldlings! :wub2:

ciao dear wendi! :wub2:

i'm totally busy....excited....mad....

sorry if you will see me posting less, madrid, all the reports, friends calling from aix....maybe a new gig in nyon............:punk:

yes...you have read well.............:blush-anim-cl:

New gig?:blink:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning... :punk:

Going to work soon... have a migraine... but am in a pretty good mood now... cos' I was just speaking to my brother on messenger and he's coming down tomorrow... :thumb_yello:

I haven't seen him in nearly two years... :thumbdown:

So so happy he's coming down.... (wants to sort out mum's present for her birthday).... :bleh:

How's everyone else... Wendi... glad to hear your shoulder is feeling alot lot better... well done to Doctor Meeks for sorting that out... :wink2:

Robi... so glad you're going to another Mika gig... :huglove:

Great to have another report to read... because I pretty much love the way you write about Mika... :wub2:

Oh man! why do i always come here when noone is around? :shocked: Ah well, for those who read this later..........hope you're all doing great. I miss being around here. With micha on holiday from school, i just don't have the time. :thumbdown:. But i'll find my way back to you all! only four weeks left.........than it's back to school and back to the MFC for me :yay:

Oh man! why do i always come here when noone is around? :shocked: Ah well, for those who read this later..........hope you're all doing great. I miss being around here. With micha on holiday from school, i just don't have the time. :thumbdown:. But i'll find my way back to you all! only four weeks left.........than it's back to school and back to the MFC for me :yay:

hi tummy bump, hope all is good,

just nicked this from another thread vids are really good, hope they dont mind me sharing this;

http://frontpage.fok.nl/review/7864/-Concert:-Mika.html

ps. I am not really here, am working myself to death, very slowly today, lol catch up soon

so finally someone is here!!! ...oh wait...nope not really here...people should stop being here when thery're really not :shocked: Stop making a girl happy with nothing:naughty:

so finally someone is here!!! ...oh wait...nope not really here...people should stop being here when thery're really not :shocked: Stop making a girl happy with nothing:naughty:

Hi my love, :snog: I'm here too sometimes. At least I'm logged in. And reading sometimes.

poster 3 euro!

Look at me. I'm writing so many messages, getting allmost 20! :shocked:

Hi my love, :snog: I'm here too sometimes. At least I'm logged in. And reading sometimes.

poster 3 euro!

Look at me. I'm writing so many messages, getting allmost 20! :shocked:

20 posts!!! :shocked: you're on fire! :thumb_yello:

HI Miek! how are you doing??

Today we pick up all the flowers for my brother's wedding reception Friday, I'm going to design it all at his house. Should be an adventure!

Hi Leona, you're brother is getting married? that should be a fun day, hope the weather is good! is it a lot of work to do all the flowers?

actually, he got married last May, they only had time to do the reception now! I have siblings flying in from 3 states, some I haven't seen in over a decade. Total of about 250 guests! The weather is supposed to be hot (upper 90s) and humid, but I'll be inside in the air conditioning all day.

Yes, it is a lot of work, but I love doing it, I'll have many novice assistants so it will be fun!

I hope you and all the guests have a great day! :thumb_yello:

Merci!

because we haven't had a lot of the family together for a while, there are other family reunion parties and barbeques going on all week!

Plus, we'll be meeting a lot of the bride's family, and learning Middle Eastern dances! it will be a week to remember!

So i guess the bride is middle eastern? that should be an interesting week for you all. Have loads of fun!

yes, she's partly of Palestinian descent. I met some of her relatives from Jordan the day of the wedding ,which was a very short Muslim ceremnoy.

I believe there are many more flying in for this. It will be an interesting cultural exchange! She's really sweet, very smart & funny.

and by tonight, she will have 200 yellow roses in buckets all over her kitchen!

OMG! are you still calm????