or did you mean KFC

still cannot keep Laurel away from CHICKEN

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wendi and Weely!:wink2:

Nothing wrong with a bit of chicken, that's what I say:naughty:.

Feels weird everyone going off to Madrid and me staying here. Got so used to hanging out with MFCers in RL, doesn't feel the same doing it via text.

Miss you guys.

Nothing wrong with a bit of chicken, that's what I say:naughty:.

Feels weird everyone going off to Madrid and me staying here. Got so used to hanging out with MFCers in RL, doesn't feel the same doing it via text.

Miss you guys.

I am so used to being at my computer that I have to pinch myself

and look at photos to make it real that I was in Amsterdam!!!! :roftl:

and look at photos to make it real that I was in Amsterdam!!!! :roftl:

Yep, you definitely were, I saw you:naughty:.

Guess I'll see you guys next time around, unless I get runs to where you are, then I'll try and swing around to see you.

Just have to virtually see you 'til then:naughty:.

Yep, you definitely were, I saw you:naughty:.

Guess I'll see you guys next time around, unless I get runs to where you are, then I'll try and swing around to see you.

Just have to virtually see you 'til then:naughty:.

If you are ever up this way you just let me know - would hate to

miss you if you are in Perth, or north of it!!! :thumb_yello:

Loving your avvie Weely, fingers crossed, could be getting a ticket for Bristol next week:wink2:.

should be getting me hev and ewan our tickets over the weekend

i is well cited

Whats everyone talking about - Sam Sparro?

Yes indeed, he's touring in September, and he's playing in Bristol, which is good for me, as it's not far down the road for me, by road or rail.

Ok - I am off to bed now :sleep_1:

Have not seen Pooh, Patty, and quite a few others for a while :(

Definitely going - getting sad now!!!

:bye:

Night night Wendi, sweet dreams:wink2:.

Don't be sad, be happy:arf2:.

Nothing wrong with a bit of chicken, that's what I say.

Miss you guys.

and look at photos to make it real that I was in Amsterdam!!!!

Madrid:shocked: Wow.............a weekend in Madrid with Mika thrown in for good measure! Have a brilliant time all you lucky Oldlings that are going:thumb_yello:

I agree with Rose Wendi................you were DEFINATLY there in Amsterdam....I remember it well:naughty:

Good morning everyone. I am doing the night shift again. I miss you all so much but don't feel I can be on the puter whilst my mum is here....I see little enough of her as it is.

I am so looking forward to seeing you all again though next week, hopefully Wednesday.

Wendi, I hope you are feeling happier this morning....the letter I posted to you probably won't arrive until tomorrow but I hope it puts a smile on your face.

I got my pics into my 'Mikafile' last night...........Weely, Abby looked at the one of you and Julie taken at the airport and said 'she looks like a really nice person':roftl: I agreed that she was.:naughty:

Have a good day everyone................not sure when Robi is leaving but if you are still here today..................ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!:roftl:

good morning oldlings of my heart!:wub2:

thanks kath

i'll be lurking and around this morning, lot of work to do.....:shocked:

afternoon and evening wil be for packing my stuff and my son's who's leaving tomorrow for one week...so a real madness!:bleh:

let me tell you

i'm so happy i'll meet the british lot and all the others from different countries...but my oldlings will never be removed from that special part of my heart you are all in.

needless to say i'll miss kath and wendi....we lived some gigs together, it was priceless

and my american twin deb....

the rest of you..........don't feel neglected!!!:wub2::wub2:

Hiya night-shift Kath :wub2: looking forward to the postie now :wink2:

Robi :wub2: I hope you have a wonderful time - I will be with you in spirit,

and so happy you have your chance at a gig!!! Hazel and Eilidh both

say "have a briliant time Robi" - so you have to do what you are told

and rock for all the Oldlings that are here at the other end of a computer :wink2:

Hi WEndi, how's your shoulder today? I'm busy searching for information on colours for the baby's room. I heard red was to energetic, zo no red. do you have any info on that......with all you children you must be an expert :wink2:

Hi WEndi, how's your shoulder today? I'm busy searching for information on colours for the baby's room. I heard red was to energetic, zo no red. do you have any info on that......with all you children you must be an expert :wink2:

I think primary colours are too harsh - especially for a whole room -

but splashes of bright colour are a great idea!! :thumb_yello:

Good morning, my poor neglected Oldlings! I'm so sorry I haven't been here much -- I have too many irons in the fire right now, I'm afraid. Plus getting ready for my fast-approaching London trip! :shocked: But I did allow

myself a few minutes this morning to say hello to all of you.

Madrid:shocked: Wow.............a weekend in Madrid with Mika thrown in for good measure! Have a brilliant time all you lucky Oldlings that are going:thumb_yello:

Oh yes! I shall definitely be with you all in spirit! What a weekend it's

going to be!

Rose -- I can't believe you're not going! How did that happen? :naughty:

good morning oldlings of my heart!:wub2:

Ah! You're still here! I wasn't sure when you were leaving. :huglove:

let me tell you

i'm so happy i'll meet the british lot and all the others from different countries...but my oldlings will never be removed from that special part of my heart you are all in.

needless to say i'll miss kath and wendi....we lived some gigs together, it was priceless

and my american twin deb....

*sigh* As you know, I'm going to a Disney fan meeting this weekend --

leaving today, in fact. But my head and my heart will be with you and Freddie and Queenie and all the rest in Madrid... I'm sure you will have an

amazing time! Tell Mika I love him still! :wub2:

dcdeb

Hi Miek!:wub2: It was brilliant to meet you and Alexander:thumb_yello: I hope you are well. I was laughing to myself the other day (nothing new there then!) As I thought about us standing on top of that dustbin trying to sneak a peek at the soundcheck............then you jumped down and held your hand out to help ME.................when it is YOU that is pregnant!:naughty:

Robi is right.................all the gigs hold such special memories.........but not nessesarily for the reasons that one would expect! I didn't get to see you after the gig.............did you enjoy it?

Wendi, did you get the text? Don't expect too much from the pics as they aren't brilliant I am afraid.:blush-anim-cl:

Robi...............we will definatly all be with you in spirit tomorrow..............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could be there!:shocked:

Hi Deb, have a great time...........when we are all back form our travels I must catch you up on my Disneyland Paris debacle!

Got to go now......bye everyone:wub2:

I think primary colours are too harsh - especially for a whole room -

but splashes of bright colour are a great idea!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, we'll buy paint tonight and alexander can get busy.......as i'm with you guys tonight:thumb_yello:

Hi Miek!:wub2: It was brilliant to meet you and Alexander:thumb_yello: I hope you are well. I was laughing to myself the other day (nothing new there then!) As I thought about us standing on top of that dustbin trying to sneak a peek at the soundcheck............then you jumped down and held your hand out to help ME.................when it is YOU that is pregnant!:naughty:

Robi is right.................all the gigs hold such special memories.........but not nessesarily for the reasons that one would expect! I didn't get to see you after the gig.............did you enjoy it?

Wendi, did you get the text? Don't expect too much from the pics as they aren't brilliant I am afraid.:blush-anim-cl:

Robi...............we will definatly all be with you in spirit tomorrow..............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could be there!:shocked:

Hi kath, it was great to meet you!