Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well for those of you who I was talking about painting Mika earlier..I posted some of my art on the Luke thread..and I was talking to Phunkygal and she is so in love with him that I thought I would draw one for her..sooo here is the progress

luke1.jpg

I am hoping that I will finish it..desperetly...it is no where near done but..its coming along.

well for those of you who I was talking about painting Mika earlier..I posted some of my art on the Luke thread..and I was talking to Phunkygal and she is so in love with him that I thought I would draw one for her..sooo here is the progress

luke1.jpg

I am hoping that I will finish it..desperetly...it is no where near done but..its coming along.

Ooooh It's great!!

Awesome job!!! :yay:

:clap:

(That sounded slightly dirty) :naughty:

Yeah, drawing requires patience :old:

again. you people catch me in freudian slips. I didn't mean it like that..

haha "gah...I wish I could do Mika without getting lazy"

:roftl:

I think I would rather paint Mika though.

just because of his hair x.x

his shoes in this one kindof scare me.

yellowslippers.jpg

:lmfao:

Those shoes are the funniest things I've seen in ages... don't really look good on a guy do they... :roftl:

He is original .... only he would wear something like that :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Those shoes are the funniest things I've seen in ages... don't really look good on a guy do they... :roftl:

He is original .... only he would wear something like that :thumb_yello:

No.. they don't.. I really don't like them.. well on him lol... but oh well :fisch:

Ah, that sucks when you come home and there's already to much pages to read:naughty:

I read them all, but now I must take a shower . Bah . I bet that when I back there will be more pages for me to read . .=/

I read them all, but now I must take a shower . Bah . I bet that when I back there will be more pages for me to read . .=/

Yeahh, there's always!

You are now part of the mad people thread:blush-anim-cl:

I guess just for fun haha.

But at the Australia show he did it for a purpose. It was like an equation on their faces or something haha.

iizasexytruckdriverlol.jpg

:lmfao::lmao:

Lol, i really like 'the mad people tread' :roftl:

ooh we should name thread 15: Mikagasmic part 15: The mad people thread :thumb_yello:But we don't need a part 15 yet.. soooo..