Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Thank you!! I bought my camera especially for this gig (and Werchter). I really adore my camera now for doing such a good job!! :naughty: And of course I'm sharing it with you.. :wub2:

Anouk was there too! And she met Meeks too! YAAAY! I have a pic of that memorable moment, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that pic here! :wink2:

You did a great job, love the love today intro too!!!

YAY I am so glad Anouk was able to go, how is she feeling?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You did a great job, love the love today intro too!!!

YAY I am so glad Anouk was able to go, how is she feeling?

Well, I don't know how she feels now for sure, except for the fact she is very happy because she met Mika (duh :bleh: ), and I guess she's very tired. But she said she's going to work tomorrow so I think she's okey! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I'm uploading an other part of Love Today too.. didn't want to film the whole number because I wanted to enjoy it too without filming! :wink2:

Josè, yr pics are...........FABOULOUS .......and EXCELLENT quality!!

And yr vid of RAIN is......... SUPER!! THANK you a billion for everything!! :flowers2:

Jose, I really must say too, your pictures are very very good, and I'm just watching your Rain video, it's also great, and sound is clear (hope someone will make mp3 to download it :blush-anim-cl:) Thank you for sharing it with us :flowers2::huglove:

Was Anouk there?

:Dhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCJP7CIA

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nzwpje

Anouk was there too! And she met Meeks too! YAAAY! I have a pic of that memorable moment, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that pic here! :wink2:

Well, I don't know how she feels now for sure, except for the fact she is very happy because she met Mika (duh :bleh: ), and I guess she's very tired. But she said she's going to work tomorrow so I think she's okey! :thumb_yello:

Am so happy Anouk was there and she also met Mika!! Can't wait to hear from her!! :woot_jump:

Thank you!! I bought my camera especially for this gig (and Werchter). I really adore my camera now for doing such a good job!! :naughty: And of course I'm sharing it with you.. wub2:

Anouk was there too! And she met Meeks too! YAAAY! I have a pic of that memorable moment, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that pic here! :wink2

I'm so glad for her! I haven't seen her around lately, so I was wondering is she fine.... and she got to meet him :wub2: I'm so, sooo glad for her!!!:punk:

And yr vid of RAIN is......... SUPER!! THANK you a billion for everything!! :flowers2:

:Dhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCJP7CIA

Marina! :huglove: Thank you very very much!

MFCers are truly something special :wub2:

And yr vid of RAIN is......... SUPER!! THANK you a billion for everything!! :flowers2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCJP7CIA

:blush-anim-cl: Wow thank you!!

And thanks for converting!!! Great teamwork! High five!! :naughty:

sigh...I want to go to a gig!!!

:tears: anybody got about $3000 to lend to me?

Awww :huglove: Really I guess you have to wait till his next tour, but if will be FANTABULOUS!!!

Am so happy Anouk was there and she also met Mika!! Can't wait to hear from her!! :woot_jump:

Yaaah yahh it was really awesome!! :wub2:

080708_035.jpg

Thank you!! I bought my camera especially for this gig (and Werchter). I really adore my camera now for doing such a good job!! :naughty: And of course I'm sharing it with you.. :wub2:

JoseOle, your pictures are great. I think we'll be seeing a lot of them on this thread:blush-anim-cl:

And I'm so glad Anouk made it, I was getting worried because she hadn't posted for a while.

Here some pictures I took yesterday (not as great as those from JoseOle, sorry :blush-anim-cl:)

IMG_3547-border.jpg

IMG_3590-border.jpg

IMG_3600-border.jpg

IMG_3649-border.jpg

IMG_3650-border.jpg

IMG_3651-border.jpg

The others are in the Amsterdam-report-thread...

ooo thank you!

and Jose, excellent excellent work. that recording is lovely

Marina! :huglove: Thank you very very much!

MFCers are truly something special :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Wow thank you!!

And thanks for converting!!! Great teamwork! High five!!

Yr very welcome girls!! :wub2:

And Josè......... the meet&greet pics are something SPECIAL!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Lovely Lovely pics Jose... really glad Anouk met him as well.... wasn't sure if she was well enough to go... so glad she made it... :)

Don't worry about the pics being big... big is bloody beautiful... :wub2:

Gaaawd I LOVE this pic!! Please say he was looking at me like that when you made that pic!! :wub2 :naughty

:roftl: Really have no idea who he was looking at :blush-anim-cl:

(but I don't think it was you, sorry :bleh: It was on the other side of me...)

Biene.......... love yr pics! :wub2 my favs are the meet&greet ones :wub2 :mf_lustslow

Thanks!

Those are really :wub2:

Btw, he wasn't allowed to sign anything, so my poster had still a white space on it :tears:

IMG_3523-border.jpg

Thanks!

Those are really :wub2:

Btw, he wasn't allowed to sign anything, so my poster had still a white space on it :tears:

Oh yeah........have read it........ :tears:

Think I've died and gone to heaven... yep ... byeeeeeeeee.... :bleh:

:wub2:

How many lives have you got girls?? :bleh:

Lovely Lovely pics Jose... really glad Anouk met him as well.... wasn't sure if she was well enough to go... so glad she made it... :)

Don't worry about the pics being big... big is bloody beautiful... :wub2

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Here's Mika with a gift

080708_029.jpg

:roftl: Really have no idea who he was looking at :blush-anim-cl:

(but I don't think it was you, sorry :bleh: It was on the other side of me...)

Aaww bollocks... well I just keep on dreaming he was looking to me like that! :naughty:

Oh yeah........have read it........ :tears:

Yeah, I'm a bit :tears: about it actually..

Not that's his fault, he was/is amazing, but I had really hoped ...

How does he jump so high?

I have no idea, but it didn't look that high yesterday :shocked: (but maybe I was looking from the wrong direction :roftl:)

IMG_3549-border.jpg