Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Guess who's back?:mf_rosetinted:

I am so sorry for not being online long long too long time, but I have been busy. Werchter, Amsterdam, meeting Mika:wub2:

But now I am back, and I won't leave you alone again for such a long time. I've missed you all. Tried to sneak in here at work, but get caught:blink: (not really, but every time I tried it, that bloody phone was ringing again and then I have to use Aposys, which won't work next to IE.....and I am supposed to be working there, I need them now, when education is done I can do whatever I want, but this is just not the right time for things like that :tears:)

Anouk... :huglove:

Well come on ... spill the beans... or pics etc... lol

Did you get to speak to him... I heard you did... :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess who's back?:mf_rosetinted:

I am so sorry for not being online long long too long time, but I have been busy. Werchter, Amsterdam, meeting Mika:wub2:

But now I am back, and I won't leave you alone again for such a long time. I've missed you all. Tried to sneak in here at work, but get caught:blink: (not really, but every time I tried it, that bloody phone was ringing again and then I have to use Aposys, which won't work next to IE.....and I am supposed to be working there, I need them now, when education is done I can do whatever I want, but this is just not the right time for things like that :tears:)

Anouk!

We've missed you!

How was Amsterdam, and how is Mika?

noo ircazo me and you both got refused a picture :P can i get a ciggarette you no those amaaazing vanilla ones :naughty:

think of me whenever you're having a smoke. :naughty:

he actually said: i am sorry i'm only taking a few pictures.

and i wasn't one of those few obviously.

he said to me no sorry :naughty: polite yet harsh

Okay then- he was polite about it:)

He was nice about it.

But that must have been frustrating.

Maybe he was REALLY tired or something.

think of me whenever you're having a smoke. :naughty:

Oh I'm sorry..........

Hope you don't mind.......... i couldn't resist..........

lf7eb2fbf2a10df6b456427fy1.jpg

He did the same at the L.A. concert. The security people told us about twenty times that he wasn't going to take photos, so I didn't even ask. But my friend recorded the meet instead.:naughty:

Still, a picture would have been really nice.:sad:

Same here!!! At the Kool Haus we were waiting by his van (because we saw him come in it). Just before he came out security told everyone that Mika "wouldn't be taking any photos with anyone" and he "wouldn't be signing anything" because he had a sore throat. Supposidly he was just supposed to say "thanks for coming" and then he was leaving with his family. Well, he didn't take any photos or sign anything. And yes- you could tell he was sick by the slight raspiness in his voice. Security got something wrong- Mika actually stayed and talked to us for a good 5 minutes.

Same here!!! At the Kool Haus we were waiting by his van (because we saw him come in it). Just before he came out security told everyone that Mika "wouldn't be taking any photos with anyone" and he "wouldn't be signing anything" because he had a sore throat. Supposidly he was just supposed to say "thanks for coming" and then he was leaving with his family. Well, he didn't take any photos or sign anything. And yes- you could tell he was sick by the slight raspiness in his voice. Security got something wrong- Mika actually stayed and talked to us for a good 5 minutes.

Yeah, he tends to still talk when he's not supposed to.:wub2::naughty:

At the Wiltern, he still signed stuff, but he just didn't take any pictures. Which was fine. At least I got to meet him! And he didn't have to come out or anything, so it was nice of him.

Yeah, he tends to still talk when he's not supposed to.:wub2::naughty:

At the Wiltern, he still signed stuff, but he just didn't take any pictures. Which was fine. At least I got to meet him! And he didn't have to come out or anything, so it was nice of him.

Which is good- because he cares about his fans. But bad- because it ain't good for his voice.

Is that when you gave him that cool peice of art? I know...it's incredibly nice and thoughtful of him to do stuff like that. There are a LOT of celebrities who don't and part of the reason why I think he's so great is he DOES do stuff like that:wink2:

He did the same at the L.A. concert. The security people told us about twenty times that he wasn't going to take photos, so I didn't even ask. But my friend recorded the meet instead.:naughty:

Still, a picture would have been really nice.:sad:

I know!

I still asked him though, and he said "No I'm sorry. These guys (referring to security) would kill me."

He sounded really sincere though...

At least when he says no, he says it nicely. :wub2: It could be a worse rejection.

Which is good- because he cares about his fans. But bad- because it ain't good for his voice.

Is that when you gave him that cool peice of art? I know...it's incredibly nice and thoughtful of him to do stuff like that. There are a LOT of celebrities who don't and part of the reason why I think he's so great is he DOES do stuff like that:wink2:

Hahah. Yeah, that's when I gave him the drawing. :wub2:

I know!! He's so cool for doing that kind of stuff...and so often, too!! It really sets him apart.

I know!

I still asked him though, and he said "No I'm sorry. These guys (referring to security) would kill me."

He sounded really sincere though...

At least when he says no, he says it nicely. :wub2: It could be a worse rejection.

That is so sweet- the way he cares about his fans so much. Knowing he's not supposed to do something but is so kind in a denial for a photo:wub2: