Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That reminds me of my math teacher. I was telling him about Mika and I showed him my folder that was covered in pictures...Mika in the monkey head laying down, Mika biting that one guy's head, Mika sticking his tounge out...etc. And my teacher says, "Wow. He's so emo."

:roftl:

He's so cool. I'm going to miss him.:naughty:

what an awesome teacher :naughty::punk:

I'm scared of blue eyes :lmao:

:lmfao:

Really?! That's interesting.:naughty:

I still think he's gorgeous.:wub2:

you have a crush on your maths teacher?

so do i...

well, actually, mine is my maths tutor, but what the heck.

it sucks eh...

Hahah. Cool. Yeah, it's just a crush thing. And what he wrote in my yearbook made me laugh and go aww. See, this other guy called me "snot eater booger face" in the yearbook and my teacher said he was going to write the same thing so he didn't have anymore ideas. But then he wrote,"Wait, I got it: You are probably the sweetest person I've ever had as a student. I wish you the best. You deserve it."

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

oh dear.

good thing we're not talking in person, then.

yeah :naughty:

It's not like I won't talk to someone with blue eyes in person, I just can't look at them in the eye :blink:

I'm weird :naughty:

I still think he's gorgeous.:wub2:

Hahah. Cool. Yeah, it's just a crush thing. And what he wrote in my yearbook made me laugh and go aww. See, this other guy called me "snot eater booger face" in the yearbook and my teacher said he was going to write the same thing so he didn't have anymore ideas. But then he wrote,"Wait, I got it: You are probably the sweetest person I've ever had as a student. I wish you the best. You deserve it."

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

awwhh. :bleh:

I still think he's gorgeous.

:blush-anim-cl:

"Snot eater booger face" :roftl:

Awww that's so sweet :wub2: :wub2:

yeah

It's not like I won't talk to someone with blue eyes in person, I just can't look at them in the eye

I'm weird

:lmao:

That's so... funny.