Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

yea but i really cant get over the fact that most people in my environment think he isnt. when i say: mika is hot (happen to say those three words quite often) they go ewww mika? hes gay!

i get that all the time from my friends!!! it really bothers me! and im like, can u please back off?! and when they dont, i argue back :bleh:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea but i really cant get over the fact that most people in my environment think he isnt. when i say: mika is hot (happen to say those three words quite often) they go ewww mika? hes gay!

I've gone through the similar experiences.

The fact is that I can't expect people to think he's the most gorgeous person ever because they have their own opinions on that. But the fact of the matter is that he's a handsome man but if people don't want to agree with me then...that's their problem:roftl:

yea exactly! I have given up though, if they think he's gay, let it be. if they think hes ugly... what a shame for them because they lost some pretty darn good eyecandy :D

pretty damn bloody f*cking good eyecandy

sorry lol

How are we doing here tonight? :das:

Ehmmmif you see the pics I would say wet, but maybe that's not decent or something:blink::lmao:

We are doing fine, Mika's wet. Stupid boy, singing in the rain instead of singing Rain:sneaky2: Now Jose and I have work to do, to cure him :stretcher:

Edit: Damn...how stupid, it's already an hour ago or something, I forgot to post this....

yea exactly! I have given up though, if they think he's gay, let it be. if they think hes ugly... what a shame for them because they lost some pretty darn good eyecandy :D

i know, i told my friend

well, good, im glad u dont think hes hot, more for me then!! lol

Ehmmmif you see the pics I would say wet, but maybe that's not decent or something:blink::lmao:

We are doing fine, Mika's wet. Stupid boy, singing in the rain instead of singing Rain:sneaky2: Now Jose and I have work to do, to cure him :stretcher:

Edit: Damn...how stupid, it's already an hour ago or something, I forgot to post this....

errrm, am confused.

doesn't matter, weren't you the veeery nice person who delivered some prettty chickeny pics of wet little Mika ?

Maw pweety plleeease :D

errrm, am confused.

doesn't matter, weren't you the veeery nice person who delivered some prettty chickeny pics of wet little Mika ?

Maw pweety plleeease :D

Not wet, but also hot:mf_lustslow:

IMG_2954_614x.jpg

Mika_468x645.jpg

OMG6.jpg

Erm.. it depends how you interpret that word. See with my corrupted mind I obviously think of the worst :roftl:

Ha ha, it's ok :bleh:

Erm.. it depends how you interpret that word. See with my corrupted mind I obviously think of the worst :roftl:

Ha ha, it's ok :bleh:

It doesn't surprise me at all maybe cause we're so alike:naughty::roftl:

wow131kt4.jpg

I hate to say it, but I have to leave this heaven in a while....It'll be tommorrow too soon, I have to work:boxed: No internet for me, till half past 5 or something....and I am supposed to eat and stuff too....I'll miss you :tears:

It doesn't surprise me at all maybe cause we're so alike:naughty::roftl:

wow131kt4.jpg

I hate to say it, but I have to leave this heaven in a while....It'll be tommorrow too soon, I have to work:boxed: No internet for me, till half past 5 or something....and I am supposed to eat and stuff too....I'll miss you :tears:

wait, so ur leavinG?

I feel it's time i heated up the mfc a little will this do?

warms you nicely doesn't it? get's you all hot under the collar!!

(you know we should all get together at a Mika gig sometime, whe n he tours again & sing that nelly song hot in herre, hows about that girls?) lmao

823j9jt.jpg

888bvg3.jpg

21.jpg

71gr440.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

wait, so ur leavinG?

Yeppers, otherwise I'll find myself here at 3.30 h again and when you have to start at work at 8 o clock that won't be the best idea....

1f9c5b20.jpg

Ohhh this one hasn't been posted yet today:shocked::mf_lustslow:

P1000095.jpg

mika5tu6.jpg

I feel it's time i heated up the mfc a little will this do?

warms you nicely doesn't it? get's you all hot under the collar!!

(you know we should all get together at a Mika gig sometime, whe n he tours again & sing that nelly song hot in herre, hows about that girls?) lmao

823j9jt.jpg

888bvg3.jpg

21.jpg

71gr440.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

:drool: that would b funny! this pics melted me!

Yeppers, otherwise I'll find myself here at 3.30 h again and when you have to start at work at 8 o clock that won't be the best idea....

1f9c5b20.jpg

Ohhh this one hasn't been posted yet today:shocked::mf_lustslow:

P1000095.jpg

mika5tu6.jpg

awww :huglove: bye!! thanku for those gorgeous pics btw! mika is a hot one, aint he

Of course I cannot leave without posting this, no day without it :naughty:

It's just like your daily vitamins, you just need it:mf_rosetinted:

911030f2.jpg

I'm off now, see you all very soon!!

Night night, sweet dreams!

:huglove:

9jul5-1.jpg

dusseldorf.jpg

:wub2: