Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

I like to swear in spanish It makes people go huh:blink: (well those who don't know spanish) people don't often understand what I'm saying or know that I'm swearing I actually learnt how to swear in spanish from a book seriously!!! I can't remember what it was called though

I took Spanish as a course last semester and my mom bought me a Spanish/English dictionary. I know how to say one swear word in Spanish now.:naughty:

What do he used to say ? I can translate it for you !!

:roftl:

Words like "merda" or "fodasse" ?

Umm...both of those (often at the same time) funny enough:roftl: But I don't know if you want to translate those on the forum- I'm not sure it's allowed, is it?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took Spanish as a course last semester and my mom bought me a Spanish/English dictionary. I know how to say one swear word in Spanish now.:naughty:

Umm...both of those (often at the same time) funny enough:roftl: But I don't know if you want to translate those on the forum- I'm not sure it's allowed, is it?

I already said those two in English . But if you prefer I can PM you !! xD

same :tears:

i live far far away but i read all the reports and look for the pics of the gigs soo.. i have a lot of pics! lol

and mikagasmic!! well! from here i`ve saved more than 3000! :bleh:

yea..thats how i got my 1110 lol :thumb_yello:

im listening to how much do you love me by mika!!! i love this song

I'm guessing one is the F word and the other is another word for (how do I put this nicely?)...poop? sort of, am I close?:roftl:

If poop means a brown nasty thing . . . yeah this is "merda" . . . but tranlation it's the S word .

And well . . . if the F word it's almost the same thing as "chicken" you're right too !! :naughty:

:roftl:

Iepa.jpg

He is with "fodasse" face here !! xD

Okay...now I know what that means times 2:roftl:

back from choir camp from today..did I miss anything?

this is going to be so hard keeping up...

Band camp? Cool!!! Ain't that a movie? I think I would totally fail at band camp:roftl:

Well, Mafaaaa was telling me the meanings of some Portuguese swear words that my dad uses sometimes (but has never really told me the meaning of funny enough...) hahaha

Okay...now I know what that means times 2:roftl:

Band camp? Cool!!! Ain't that a movie? I think I would totally fail at band camp:roftl:

Well, Mafaaaa was telling me the meanings of some Portuguese swear words that my dad uses sometimes (but has never really told me the meaning of funny enough...) hahaha

Ahahaha !! I'm a naughty girl I'm teaching you bad words !! :roftl:

Ahahaha !! I'm a naughty girl I'm teaching you bad words !! :roftl:

Well I guess I'd learn them from you or another Portugues person that I know. Which would either be my dad or my dad's side of the family (but they live in Portugal and I doubt they'd teach me bad words):roftl:

You know what? And this is sort of random but...my mom said that I might be able to visit Portugal (my dad's family) [and England (my mom's family)] next summer.

OH MY GOD.

l_1df27f0c320e3bb640170a19c5921e61.jpg

I have to go check out the thread for those pics...brb..

I love that effing pic of Mika, but Erm, why are his pants wet near his G.S.?? G.S. (golden stick):roftl:his body is sooo hot:naughty:so sexay!! lol! maybe he had an accident! IDK, hehe! or maybe....:chkn:...haha, no no not :chkn: I am kidding....maybe I'm not kidding *smiles big*:mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOD.

l_1df27f0c320e3bb640170a19c5921e61.jpg

I have to go check out the thread for those pics...brb..

What just happened?? I just fell over when I saw this pic. :boing:

So where might this thread be???

lol the last time I actually came on here, the Mikagasmic thread was only at part 6!! Just goes to show how bahind the times I am haha:blink:

Well I guess I'd learn them from you or another Portugues person that I know. Which would either be my dad or my dad's side of the family (but they live in Portugal and I doubt they'd teach me bad words):roftl:

You know what? And this is sort of random but...my mom said that I might be able to visit Portugal (my dad's family) [and England (my mom's family)] next summer.

You can ask me if you want and I teach all the bad words I know ! xD

If you came to Portugal tell me something ! xD

You can ask me if you want and I teach all the bad words I know ! xD

If you came to Portugal tell me something ! xD

Oooo, how cool...my brothers girlfriend is portugese is that the same thing??:naughty: but she doesn't speak portugese I don't think anyone else does either, in the roof she lives under!!

I love that effing pic of Mika, but Erm, why are his pants wet near his G.S.?? G.S. (golden stick):roftl:his body is sooo hot:naughty:so sexay!! lol! maybe he had an accident! IDK, hehe! or maybe....:chkn:...haha, no no not :chkn: I am kidding....maybe I'm not kidding *smiles big*:mf_rosetinted:

:chkn::chkn: