The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Hello peoples!

OKD fix your avatar please!

Kelzy, how's my little smut buddy. BTW you already sent me myspace friend request ages ago, how come there was a second.....did you start a new page?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello peoples!

Kelzy, how's my little smut buddy. BTW you already sent me myspace friend request ages ago, how come there was a second.....did you start a new page?

Do you know how long you've been gone? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN GONE? Your signature just took ages to load. THAT is how long you've been gone.

And my avatar has not been Mr Clocky face for weeks. Since Arras. Arras was AGES ago :naughty:

Nothing! :fisch:

Actually, this reminds me, can you see edited posts and what they said before HK? How the hell does that work?

Or did you see it before I went off and searched wikipedia? :naughty:

:roftl:Just by the sheer, breathtaking brilliance of my moddy SCENT OKD!! :naughty:

Oh alright .... yeeesss, I saw it before you edited .... (just by my sheer, breathtaking moddy speed) :wink2::roftl:

Just by the sheer, breathtaking brilliance of my moddy SCENT OKD!!

Oh alright .... yeeesss, I saw it before you edited .... (just by my sheer, breathtaking moddy speed)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Okay :roftl:

But someone told me the other day that mods could see edits, which just confused me because I just don't understand how that would work. :naughty: Obviosuly not :naughty:

And check this, pedants:

iDontgetlaid.jpg

(Yes, I am obviously now browsing that site and will be spamming ever second half-amusing image I find)

Do you know how long you've been gone? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN GONE? Your signature just took ages to load. THAT is how long you've been gone.

And my avatar has not been Mr Clocky face for weeks. Since Arras. Arras was AGES ago :naughty:

YES I DO KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN GONE......DON'T YOU YELL AT ME...YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALISE I WAS GONE!

Luckily I've been able to take out my moods from suffering MFC withdrawals on everyone else around me :thumb_yello:.....*does not embarass herself by asking WTF Arras is* and anyways you know very well that I've still had MFC on my mind thanks to you dishing out work for me to do during my enforced absence!!!!

PUT YOUR AVATAR BACK NOW.....please

And check this, pedants:

iDontgetlaid.jpg

(Yes, I am obviously now browsing that site and will be spamming ever second half-amusing image I find)

I thought you were spamming 1/2 amusing images....YOU FAILED!

Tell the truth.....you missed me didn't you!:naughty:

*tells Mika to do a somersault*

*a fantastic super speed somersault that causes his clothes to go flying in all directions :fisch:*

*watches as Mika does fantastic super speed somersault*

*thinks somersault looks wrong, and likes the other spelling better*

*thinks it makes more sence*

:das:

Now that's exciting :naughty:

"It's the circle of liiiiiiiiiiife"

:naughty:

Boo!

Arrghhh!! *runs and hides*

I know you love the horoscope-y things, please go and look at my blood-type description :roftl:

Where am I looking??

Hello peoples!

Hello Tan!! I was thinking of you today wonder when you'd be back!!

I'm so happy I could hug you but then that would turn into a grope..

I made a new page.. I needed to start a myspace trend.. :naughty:

What's news??

ok-i-love-sandwiches.jpg

It came up when I google searched "something exciting"

*is bored*

lol!!! :lmfao:

YES I DO KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN GONE......DON'T YOU YELL AT ME...YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALISE I WAS GONE!

Luckily I've been able to take out my moods from suffering MFC withdrawals on everyone else around me.....*does not embarass herself by asking WTF Arras is* and anyways you know very well that I've still had MFC on my mind thanks to you dishing out work for me to do during my enforced absence!!!!

PUT YOUR AVATAR BACK NOW.....please

THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS STILL TALKING TO YOU AND HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY ABSENT FROM THE AUSSIE THREAD ANYWAY!

And why do you miss my avatar so?

I thought you were spamming 1/2 amusing images....YOU FAILED!

Tell the truth.....you missed me didn't you!

*hmph*

*continues*

open-letter-to-underwear-in-the-dirt.jpg

its-gonna-be-a-long-week.jpg

recurring-nightmare-432.jpg

im-naming-him-mister-poophands.jpg

I heart Natalie Dee *pbs*

ipedant !!!!

Sounds like great weaponry for you OKD !!

:lmao: Exactly.

:das:

Now that's exciting

:das: I thought so!

Hello ladies. Well, finally got the kids to bed, hubby is out, made it onto the computer, caught up with the thread, then Max jumped up onto the computer table to get my attention (which he's soooo not allowed on) so I picked him up, and he jumped out of my arms and now he's vomited on the carpet. I'll see you shortly!

Someone who likes to correct people :wink2:

and it drives the rest of us crazy :naughty:

pedant n. (plural pedants)

1. A person who is overly concerned with formal rules and trivial points of learning.

:lol3:

Oh really? haha ok thanks :naughty: