• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi S-D! :D *waves* How are you?

How freezing is it today? If I had a willy, it'd be chilly. *brrrr*

I'm not bad. Just getting over the first day back at school. What about you?

:naughty: It wasn't actually all that cold where I am today. The morning was pretty chilly (as usual) but it warmed up nicely.

THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS STILL TALKING TO YOU AND HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY ABSENT FROM THE AUSSIE THREAD ANYWAY!

And why do you miss my avatar so?

*hmph*

*continues*

not good enough:naughty:

because I do

at least they were half amusing this time! *gives permission for it to continue*

Hello ladies. Well, finally got the kids to bed, hubby is out, made it onto the computer, caught up with the thread, then Max jumped up onto the computer table to get my attention (which he's soooo not allowed on) so I picked him up, and he jumped out of my arms and now he's vomited on the carpet. I'll see you shortly!

Oh wow, it's all go at your place CD!

well, I'm back, not that you've missed me, you've all been talking about pedants! Oh, btw, Tanya? I missed you. I've been wondering where you were. And Twatty, I've been missing her as well.

Aaaawwww thanks CD:wub2: Is Twatty gone again? I think we need to handcuff her to this place!

I missed you CD (sans vomit) & Mzeee & Tanya !!!

WELCOME BACK TO THE LOT 'O' YA !!!

Hiya HK! :huglove:

*ignores grope and goes straight for the boff *

The one I had was getting too many sleazebags trying to get me to add them..

lol!! We are "official"

Some day soon we can remove the quotations

The blogs are interesting, to say the least..

*enjoys* Pervert! :roftl: Should've known I couldn't top you.....boy am I out of practice.

bummer, but now you'll get a whole new set of sleazebags!

is that officially "official" or unofficially "official"

Well at least he's making them on a regular basis and looking pretty good too I have to say!

*saunters into Aussie thread smelling of sunscreen and wearing star-shaped sunglasses* (Tanya's back)

Tanyaaaaaaaaa! *chains to MFC*

Aaaww I've missed those entrances ER....that was a particularly good one too!

*huggles you*

I missed you dearie. We old people don't have much in our lives.

Not as much as a pedant is driven crazy by all the mistakes around

SILVER!.....thankee :flowers2:

You mean someone other than OKD makes mistakes? I can't believe that.....OKD does it so spectacularly!

I have a confession to make.... I don't know how to open Microsoft Word. I use Open Office for wordprocessing and would have no idea where Word is!

Hubby actually said something about it last night and was blaming Mozilla. I think the words he used were "memory leak" or something cos he was saying that in Task Manager (which I've accidentally closed and now can't find again) the two different memories had vastly different counts. One was so many Mb being used and the other one was Gb! Didn't really understand.

I see Kelz beat me to the punch....I love Task Manager...when in doubt: end task!

I'm 36 and I don't consider myself "too old" for Mika. Age is not a consideration when it comes to Mika.

*agrees 100%*.....Good for you:wink2:

*waves*

Hey everyone!

i've been busy with school lately so i haven't really gotten the chance to go on the computer..

so.....how is everyone..

Em! How the hell are ya?:thumb_yello:

Hi S-D! *waves* How are you?

How freezing is it today? If I had a willy, it'd be chilly. *brrrr*

:lmao:

Um .. did you just make that up?

not good enough

because I do

at least they were half amusing this time! *gives permission for it to continue*

*got bored of it*

And I was *just* about to change my avatar back to the relax one, and then I saw this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=4915

Her's looks stupid *hmph*

If it was officially "official" it would just be official :boxed:

You mean someone other than OKD makes mistakes? I can't believe that.....OKD does it so spectacularly!

No, she didn't say that, she just said there are a lot of mistakes, not a lot of people making them :blush-anim-cl:

Kelzy! Pick your jaw up off the floor. What's up with you? Yes, I'm back and feeling great now. Well, I'm at 90%...I'll take that. What have I missed around here?

I've really missed you :tears: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. You've missed heaps! But at the same time nothing. hahaha :naughty:

*glares at stupid dogs*

Or I would if they were here..... I can glare at them in about half an hour when I go get them from the lost dogs home (aka pound)....

After I pay out to get them regoed and microchipped and then the release fee *growls*

And I'm paying because dad was thinking of leaving them in there, for someone else to buy, because no matter what we do they get out... but they won't want to get out after this, let me tell you

(and our cat went missing a week and a bit ago, so while I'm down there I'll see if his there)

But grrr....

awwww. Did you get them and find your cat too?

Just cause I've permanently shacked up with Adam (;das; ), doesn't mean I won't occasionally visit Bono... after all, I consider him my FB ;das;...

O, really? :sneaky2:

Defo... I think U2 should do what Hanson's doing... you pay a certain amount of money, and they get you a bus, motel room, tickets and a M & G so you can stalk - ahem... see them...

That's a good idea.

I love all of them for different reasons.. love All That You Can't Leave Behind ATM... gorgeous songs on there...

True. I don't think I love one album more than any other, I just love all different songs from over the years.

Hearing you loud and clear Kelz!

U2 reminds me of you too! ;naughty;

hahahah! :bleh:

Why am I thinking of "Damn it, Janet"?

I did too.

Aaaawwww thanks CD;wub2; Is Twatty gone again? I think we need to handcuff her to this place!

She's having a breather.. But mentioning handcuffs should entice her back.

*enjoys* Pervert! ;roftl; Should've known I couldn't top you.....boy am I out of practice.

You are.. *cracks whip*

bummer, but now you'll get a whole new set of sleazebags!

I did get alot of recycled ones.. AMF has a thread dedicated to their pathetic attempts to contact me.

That's: MFC is the "official" fan club. meaning it's a fact that's still unannounced.

Well at least he's making them on a regular basis and looking pretty good too I have to say!

Only pretty good huh? Not dreamy or sexy? :das: -worthy? Humpable? Shagadelic?

Good evening Mikamites.. :bye:

Hey SD :bye:

How was your day?

Not bad, not bad. But I can tell I'm going to get sick of school pretty soon. :naughty:

Today was alright though. And I've finished all of my homework and it's not even midnight! I'm keeping my promise.

How was yours?

What was the homework?

Went out for dinner, played the pokies :naughty:. Didn't win.. of course.. And then I went over to my Godparents place for awhile.

Crap :doh: Forgot to recharge my phone..

And now, if I can be bothered, I have to update my resume.. I hate those things..

What was the homework?

Went out for dinner, played the pokies :naughty:. Didn't win.. of course.. And then I went over to my Godparents place for awhile.

Hmm. I had to write a couple of descriptions for English, finish the maths work that I didn't get done in class and answer some science questions about the origins of the Universe.

My brothers girlfriend has put money into the pokies once and she won $18 and promises to never play them again. That way she will always have won more money from them than what she's put in. :naughty:

Yeah got the dogs back... ft microchipping and registration...

Now they in the backyard, and they better stay there :sneaky2:

Yes, they'd better. *shakes fist*

Hmm. I had to write a couple of descriptions for English, finish the maths work that I didn't get done in class and answer some science questions about the origins of the Universe.

My brothers girlfriend has put money into the pokies once and she won $18 and promises to never play them again. That way she will always have won more money from them than what she's put in. :naughty:

The Origins of the Universe sounds interesting.. I'm a sucker for that.

Wise move.. The first time I played the pokies (underaged and at the Geelong Football club) I won $80.. Yay!! Addicshuuunnnn :naughty:

I don't go often. And I only put $10 in tonight.. That was the first time in months and months. First time since the Melbourne meet up when Teegs was down.

Wow, I SOOO love the high standard of MQing in this thread :cheerful_h4h:

Hey Kelzy, hey Tanya, hey SD, hey ER, hey soangel, hey.. whatwasthenameagain? Aokie Deko?

(I'm bored. Sorry.)

Hey Kelzy, hey Tanya, hey SD, hey ER, hey soangel, hey.. whatwasthenameagain? Aokie Deko?

(I'm bored. Sorry.)

Hello Petra!

It is pretty high. One time there was a competition to see who could get the longest MQ. I can't quite remember who won but it was rather violent. :naughty:

(I'm bored. Sorry.)

:roftl: Hello Petra!! :bye:

(I love how when we say hello the smiley is saying bye )

Me too. It's the most interesting topic we've done in science so far this year.

That's pathetic.. What happened to the good old days of education being interesting.. :blink:

And Petra kicked your ass on top post :bleh:

Just easy stuff then? :lol3:

(I'm bored. Sorry.)

:cheerful_h4h:

Oh yeah, that Koaei Kode, I don't like her :insane:

And well done :naughty:

I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight!

PS. I'll be back on my first post form in no time at all! :naughty:

Good night, and good luke, you have to go to school :tongue2: