The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

I meant to say that John Mellencamp is coming to Canberra in November (see Mika, we do get some big artists here!) and also heard on the radio that U2 are recording a new album.

Now, back to your regular scheduled programming.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Aussies! I just got back from kayaking out to the harbour with a friend...we paddled out to the shallows and then ate lunch on the kayak...yummm

:crybaby:

How much longer do your holidays go for?

Til September 2nd. Woooo!

I don't think I have one of that pic in particular, but just for you...

382033zcnu3zxzl2.jpg

204816epwou6fnrr.jpg

204817zs7i09pcjg.jpg

:bleh:

OMG OMG OMG OMG...*breathes heavily*

*pbs*

EDIT: I just deleted half my MQ...:doh:

StuckZ!! I feel terrible because I didn't see your post last night :huglove:

I hope he takes good care of your assets;naughty;

You know how bankers can be... never trust them!*mf_rosetinted*

:roftl: It's a risk you take when you do business for pleasure.

Oooh I think I once accessed my temp pic folder... totally by accident! They were just random pics and thumbnails that I recognized, such as site logos, adverts, smileys, etc... Was that my temp folder??*bleh*

Yep, that would've been it. I accessed mine once without realising it by clicking a picture link on MFC and it freaked me out when I clicked the next button and saw photos I had no idea about. Scutty calmed me down though and said "Temp Folder" :doh: The link was weird

Aaw:huglove:

I don't know this person, but... "Kelzy's friends are my friends too!"

:wub2:Getbetter getbetter getbetter

Awww Thanks Hun. Same goes for you and your friends.

I hope she gets better too.

:tears: She's gotta be there when I get married and have crazy kids.

I need somewhere to send them.. :naughty:

Hi/bye my lovely Aussies

Sorry no time to post tonight

Hi/Bye Heidi Ho! You better be back later.

I meant to say that John Mellencamp is coming to Canberra in November (see Mika, we do get some big artists here!) and also heard on the radio that U2 are recording a new album.

U2 have been working on it for a while now. From what I read it's basically finished. They should release it in October (They like that month) and then do some touring in 2009.. *jumps up and down*

My friend called me the other day and said "Def Leppard - November. We're going" lol. I like them but didn't really enjoy them live when I went.. yikes, must've been in 1991.. But I'm going again. And I'd like to see John Mellencamp too..

Hello Aussies! I just got back from kayaking out to the harbour with a friend...we paddled out to the shallows and then ate lunch on the kayak...yummm

Aww. Beautiful. Is it nice and warm?

EDIT: I just deleted half my MQ...;doh;

hahahahaahaha!!! *points and laughs*

In my signature :lmfao:..

*msn*

hmmmm.. And somewhere else..

Oh.. Yes Sir Mzeeee :bleh: Let me get lunch quickly.. I'll be 2 minutes.

hey austrailia!!! how are u?

Hey North Cali!! How are you today?

It's cold here.. I'd say freezing but Mzeee up there would laugh at me and say "Live in Canada, I dare ya."

It's cold here.. I'd say freezing but Mzeee up there would laugh at me and say "Live in Canada, I dare ya."

It's a song. And i saw it on blue collar tv yesterday *bbig toothless smile*

Okee dokee artichokee

haha. ya it was cooler here, but not that bad.

Aww. Beautiful. Is it nice and warm?

Yarrr! Height of summer...actually, it's been such perfect weather--like, 25 degrees all the way through. I love it.

hahahahaahaha!!! *points and laughs*

Fine, don't expect to make it in to my next one then :sneaky2:

save a horse ride a cowboooooy

I love that song.

U2 have been working on it for a while now. From what I read it's basically finished. They should release it in October (They like that month) and then do some touring in 2009.. *jumps up and down*

My friend called me the other day and said "Def Leppard - November. We're going" lol. I like them but didn't really enjoy them live when I went.. yikes, must've been in 1991.. But I'm going again. And I'd like to see John Mellencamp too..

I knew you'd know about it already. I have to confess that I lost interest in U2 after Rattle and Hum. I just didn't connect with their music after that (plus I had an "interesting" experience with Achtung Baby as the music in the background. Kind of put me off).

Speaking of Def Leppard... those boys really knew how to take their time getting albums out!

Anyway... Howdy ladies! And goodbye for now. Off to do RL.

hahhaaha!! What's on your pyjamas? :naughty:

I didn't achieve my goal today. I got up at 12:45. :crybaby:

Polkadots!

Hubby was hogging the computer last night. I should be around tonight tho:)

Yay! :biggrin2:

Til September 2nd. Woooo!

That's the day after Queen + Paul Rodger's album is released! Excited, excited, excited, excited, excited.

*is jealous*

Yarrr! Height of summer...actually, it's been such perfect weather--like, 25 degrees all the way through. I love it.

*is even more jealous*

Aww Thanks :huglove: It's probably pancreatitis :boxed: So I am really worried.

haha The way bec and I drive it is more like 5 hours :naughty:

I better go too. Goodnight

Thats cos we drive slow ft multiple stops :pbs: :naughty:

I don't want to go to school tomorrow!!! :crybaby:

I didnt want to go to uni the last two days.

But on another note... nah nah, I have tomorrow off school

(I am working 9am-4pm though, but that so doesn't count :bleh:)

And has everyone seen the greatest pants in the history of the universe?

m1vj1.jpg

Would be great if I could actually see the picture...

I'll check it in a sec...

Just the right age for me though.

Haha. How was your day with the Pope?

That he is... congrats!

Twas great! I'm gonna write about it in the Christians thread...

I have just lost 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.

I took the kids to the city today, got there, realised I didn't have my purse, cause miss Mackenzie PUT IT IN HER SUITCASE (that her costumes go in) Luckily I could scrap together enough money to be able to park for a little while, and buy undeserving monkeys a 50cent cone from Hungry Jacks.

So I get home and tell her to go get my purse- SHE CAN'T FIND IT! So anyway a bit of time passes I put them into bed and start looking for my purse. Am thinking maybe it is in the car under a seat so I go to the car- which for a change is locked. I come inside- AND NOW CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS! :boxed:

I decide maybe if I cleaned the house I will find. No such luck, but after an hour and a half found the other set of keys which have been missing for ages. Go to the car- no purse. Continue to scourer the house until about another hour and a half goes by when I check in the side pocket of a backpack in Kenzies room- finally I had found it.

I was about to kill myslef if I lost both my purse AND car keys. Need to go and have a very large drink now!

You poor bugger...

Too old never seemed to pose a problem...

You're not helping!

That's true... but older means more experienced :das:

Sorry...

In the Salvation Army we believe that as an outworking of your faith you will naturally want to do good works (or something along those lines) but that you still can't earn your way into Heaven.

As Paul says in Ephesians 2:8-9 "For it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith - and this comes not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."

It's basically justification and good works... I'm oversimplifying, so I'm likely missing a lot to it... But that sounds similar to what we believe...

It looks like a complicated movie to me too. Kind of like how The Crow takes a bit of watching to learn the characters.

Love The Crow...

*pats Teegs on the head*

Sorry to be the one to tell you...

He really, really loves ABBA..

:jawdrop:

NO BONO!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE ABBANESS!!

You won't?

Fine...

*permanently shacks up with Adam*

Teegs is excellent at leading people astray.

That I am!

I doooo!! I do I do I do I do I doooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjgxxeA83FQ

ABBA, dedicated to Teegs' gag reflex.

You know, there's a special corcle of hell reserved for you... it's called "Bono is naked and wants you to take him, but you're shacked to the wall and can't reach him"... :sneaky2:

THAT'S what she should do as a living...(if you get my drift.)

*considers as a career choice*

I know, she's dangerous.

Hehe... *grins*

Petrol $1.60 per litre

I paid $1.72 per litre...

It's nice up there. I'm in the mood for a mini holiday.. Might have to go for a drive up to Bairnsdale.. Crash on a couch.. hang with the natives in the bush.. City life is getting me down.

Could always crash on the couch when I go to Syd for U23D :fisch:

Yep... looking forward to it!

Like the 23rd perhaps... :fisch:

We're totally going when they come to Oz...

*brain fart* Where have I seen that before?

It's a song... I remember hearing it at the pub.. likely in Orange...

I knew you'd know about it already. I have to confess that I lost interest in U2 after Rattle and Hum. I just didn't connect with their music after that (plus I had an "interesting" experience with Achtung Baby as the music in the background. Kind of put me off).

Rattle Ya Bum... oh, the memories... I reckon Achtung Baby was one of their best albums... along with The Joshua Tree...

*huggles Adam*

Yay! My exam is OVER! I'm FREEEEE! :kachinga:

AND I'm around about 100%-ish certain I passed (I keep saying this, and if I failed I am going to cry :roftl: but I did so well that I had extra time to count the amount of answers I am certain I got correct)

WANT.

Where/when are they from?

Pictures:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1652718&postcount=10http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1654428&postcount=50

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1654482&postcount=54

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1658684&postcount=100

Videos:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHu1pT4qk4

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EIv0D9R6cgs

That's all there is so far :boxed:

Even if it was before Costa Rica, I can't imagine me telling you to go see Ben Lee. I'm not particularly a fan. I don't mind his stuff, I just wouldn't bother going to see him myself, so can't imagine why I'd encourage you to go.

Psht psht, CD, HK, same difference :naughty:

Stubble... woolliness.. and food.

Funny, I remember having an extensive conversation somewhere about what he's eating in that picture. It went through various possibilities, from cereal with banana slices to bowtie pasta. I'm pretty sure we concluded it was the bowtie pasta.

OKD , 'twas I that was encouraging you to go & see Ben Lee ... I heart Ben Lee's lyrics !!

*le sigh* I wanna gooooo!

Hey Kelz. I saw you in a gig thread!

Me too! :lmao:

I must say that I cracked up yesterday when I read this post from Diana when she first saw a pic of Mika's controversial trousers ....

:lmao: I love those trousers and everything that has been said about them. I was a bit overwhelmed by it at first and started offline messaging all the hilarious quotes to Petra :fisch:

Avvie.

*can't believe this is still being discussed*

It was my avvie for about 6 minutes!

Here is the one I had:

av100.jpg

Let's start here..

we went to Camden market:

aussi1.jpg

and found this here:

twat1.jpg

ZOMG! :lmfao:!!!

So we changed that

abbey1.jpg

*pbs*

Is anyone watching the Big Brother finale? I was watching it a couple of minutes ago just so I could see the Sandra Sully news update. That's probably the best thing that came out of the entire eight years of the shows existence.

8 years? EIGHT years? *faints*

I don't want to go to school tomorrow!!!

*points and laughs*

I didnt want to go to uni the last two days.

But on another note... nah nah, I have tomorrow off school

(I am working 9am-4pm though, but that so doesn't count)

*points and laughs*

*points and cries*

:fish:

:poke:

*points and laughs some more*

:naughty:

Hey, I had to study for an exam for half my holidays :tears: (granted that half was more than double your entire holidays :fisch:)

I think I might go back to the horrific temp agency I went to over Christmas to get some weekday work for the rest of the holidays. I really need money :naughty: But I don't know if they are going to have anything because that massive laundry place they supply workers to closed down because of the gas explosion thingy-mo-bob. :blink:

Ambrose has the hickups.

*points and laughs*