The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Hello Tan!! I was thinking of you today wonder when you'd be back!!

I'm so happy I could hug you but then that would turn into a grope..

I made a new page.. I needed to start a myspace trend.. :naughty:

What's news?? lol!!! :lmfao:

Snap I was thinking of you too....I was playing U2 at work! Technically I shouldn't be here, coz I've got a crap load of work to do! But I'm on hols in two weeks and plan to be on here 24 / 7....**** OKD I heard you scream no from here!:naughty:

*ignores hug and goes straight for the grope* :das:

Excellent but don't look at me, I have enough trouble with the one I've got:wink2:

Same sh!t different day, same s!it different a**hole :naughty: I thought we might be official.....at least Mika is keeping his promise on mikasounds....see there is hope!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like my explanation better *hmph*

Well I like my wiktionary one better *hmph*

I find that incredibly funny. :roftl:

:roftl: I know, there are so many, she does one every single day I think, and some of the really random ones just get me. You can just imagine the inspiration :naughty:

Check out this blog, it's brilliant: http://kidneyandthekingdom.tumblr.com/

The guy went to Saudi Arabia to give a kidney to his dad. And he is a fantastic blog-writer.

well, I'm back, not that you've missed me, you've all been talking about pedants! Oh, btw, Tanya? I missed you. I've been wondering where you were. And Twatty, I've been missing her as well.

I was going to quote your other posts and say TMI. :naughty:

*zhhz* Save your money .... pffft .... our Twatty doesn't NEED an ipedant .... ....

She doesn't need encouragement. lol!

Snap I was thinking of you too....I was playing U2 at work! Technically I shouldn't be here, coz I've got a crap load of work to do! But I'm on hols in two weeks and plan to be on here 24 / 7....**** OKD I heard you scream no from here!;naughty;

hahah! U2 reminds everyone of me!! Ya Hear that Teegs??!! :naughty:

*ignores hug and goes straight for the grope* ;das;

*ignores grope and goes straight for the boff :mf_boff: *

Excellent but don't look at me, I have enough trouble with the one I've got;wink2;

The one I had was getting too many sleazebags trying to get me to add them.. :thumbdown:

Same sh!t different day, same s!it different a**hole ;naughty; I thought we might be official.....at least Mika is keeping his promise on mikasounds....see there is hope!

lol!! We are "official"

Some day soon we can remove the quotations :naughty:

The blogs are interesting, to say the least..

Ah.... Not exactly. We're out of paper towels, so that makes life interesting.

OG.. there we go.. TMI!! :roftl:

Oh really? haha ok thanks ;naughty;

Yep, I could've just said "A pedantic person" and pointed at Mika :naughty:

As a matter of fact, Kelzy, I haven't! I'm just back to my old lucky.. I mean skillful ways.

:shocked: Well.. *shun* .. smartass.. go put your polkadot pj's on and get an early night.. :wink2::roftl:

Do you want him to be? :naughty:

Would that make you happy? :naughty:

I'd rather he was a pedant than a procrastinator..

I have vowed to be in bed by 11pm tonight. That's early enough for me. :naughty:

11pm? :shocked:

Damn, that is early :lol3:

It's basically 5am already :fisch:

*prays my mother doesn't come out here*

I know, I know. Tomorrow is my first day back at school after two weeks of holidays. :crybaby:

Oh really? I feel sooooooo bad for you :sad:

but have a good day at school :naughty::flowers2:

You only get 2 weeks vacation? That's bullsh*t.:thumbdown:

Oh really? I feel sooooooo bad for you :sad:

but have a good day at school :naughty::flowers2:

You only get 2 weeks vacation? That's bullsh*t.:thumbdown:

Hehe, thanks!

Yeah we do. Throughout the year we get three lots of 2 week holidays and one 6 week break over Christmas. What do you guys get?

Hehe, thanks!

Yeah we do. Throughout the year we get three lots of 2 week holidays and one 6 week break over Christmas. What do you guys get?

we get about a 3 week break in the winter and about 2 months off in the summer:naughty:

EDIT: and a week off in spring, plus random national holidays

5am - well done!

11pm - as if!

I want to start the term with my best foot forward! I've already packed my bag and folder. I still have to tidy my room a little though. I've got another 40 minutes!

This term I'm planning on doing all of my homework and assignments as soon as I get them, studying excessively for all of my exams and completely learning all three of my piano exam pieces!

I know. Not likely going to happen.

Patience child :cowboy:

hahahahah! no.

I have vowed to be in bed by 11pm tonight. That's early enough for me. :naughty:

:blink: I no believe!!

I'd like to add.. I just got first post in the Queeniac thread without meaning to.

I'm magic!

show off :bleh: