Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not exactly like Mika's but the same color and pattern.

i just got it, and then remembered why it looked so familiar :roftl::doh:

oh yeah :biggrin2: you can find it in takko stores :bleh:

post-11294-142983680799_thumb.jpg

not exactly like Mika's but the same color and pattern.

i just got it, and then remembered why it looked so familiar :roftl::doh:

oh yeah :biggrin2: you can find it in takko stores :bleh:

very cool! :biggrin2:

I love the stripes :teehee:

i just receive this mail from Fuchsia....

Ha. I was just going to post the message, too, just in case you didn't know about it.

(Yes, I have the bracelet, I ordered it a good 4 months ago or so...after nearly haggling for a month with the same question of "where's my order?" :boxed:)

In my case, there was a delay of two weeks before I started emailing the company. Every e-mail that I sent kept getting bounced back at me saying that the recipient mailbox was full. So I kept emailing to EVERY Fuschia address I could find until I got an answer: the bracelet was first sent to the wrong address, so Fuschia got it back with a "no such number." Then they told me that things were hectic in their shop since it was about to close that week (this was like four months ago) but they promised to send it out ASAP.

Then they sent it again to the right address along with two free "sorry-for-the-delay" bracelets. :biggrin2:

I pretty much laugh at it now, but it wasn't funny at the time. :sneaky2:

To Elise: has Fuschia given you any reply? Have you asked them to confirm the address to which they sent the bracelet?

hehe, it seesm we all got the infamous fuxja mail.. :naughty:

BTW, not directly directed to mika's clothing, but kind of it.. matthew williamson designs for H&M. got a dress today. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

BTW, not directly directed to mika's clothing, but kind of it.. matthew williamson designs for H&M. got a dress today. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

i've seen m.williamson's designs for H&M, which dress did you get?

It's a lovely range of clothing (unfortunately not available in my size :sneaky2:)

The 'peacock feather' dress is really nice :wub2:

generally they are more pricey than average H&M clothes, but they are reasonably priced IMO. The one I got cost about 70€ (69.90€ I think).

the summer collection was out on may 14th and I went there on 16th: only 3 dresses left. came back two hrs later to change a blouse I had got for my daughter, which was too small, and there was only 1 left. :blink:

the bikini's are also very nice. :wub2:

Ha. I was just going to post the message, too, just in case you didn't know about it.

(Yes, I have the bracelet, I ordered it a good 4 months ago or so...after nearly haggling for a month with the same question of "where's my order?" :boxed:)

In my case, there was a delay of two weeks before I started emailing the company. Every e-mail that I sent kept getting bounced back at me saying that the recipient mailbox was full. So I kept emailing to EVERY Fuschia address I could find until I got an answer: the bracelet was first sent to the wrong address, so Fuschia got it back with a "no such number." Then they told me that things were hectic in their shop since it was about to close that week (this was like four months ago) but they promised to send it out ASAP.

Then they sent it again to the right address along with two free "sorry-for-the-delay" bracelets. :biggrin2:

I pretty much laugh at it now, but it wasn't funny at the time. :sneaky2:

To Elise: has Fuschia given you any reply? Have you asked them to confirm the address to which they sent the bracelet?

yes, I asked them if they had already sent my bracelet about a month ago and they said that they did send it but that they would send it again and then 2 weeks later I got a email saying that they were going to send the bracelet with an extra gift or something.. But I still don't have it :sneaky2:

I ordered my bracelet in January..