Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

Sorry if this has already been posted, I dont have time to go thru this hugh thread. Is there any mention of Mika's perfume necklace he wore to the M&G?

I think they are a fantastic idea:thumb_yello:

Thanks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible to wear your Fuschia hearts bracelet too much? :naughty: I swear the light blue heart on mine has faded to the point where it's almost white. Now the green one next to it is fading too :tears:

Haha same has happened to me... The blue one is almost white too!

Is it possible to wear your Fuschia hearts bracelet too much? :naughty: I swear the light blue heart on mine has faded to the point where it's almost white. Now the green one next to it is fading too :tears:

Mine too ! :shocked:

But maybe that's because I haven't taken it off since I got it ( I even sleep with it ) :naughty:

Haha same has happened to me... The blue one is almost white too!

Mine too ! :shocked:

But maybe that's because I haven't taken it off since I got it ( I even sleep with it ) :naughty:

its happening to mine too! :naughty:

It happened to me too for the Fuchsia's one :sneaky2::wink2: but not for the BHS's one :wink2:

I have one of each :blush-anim-cl:. They both seem to be doing that... after the BHS one did that I ordered one from Fuschia, but that does the same thing :sneaky2:. Does anyone have an idea of what we can do about it? :boxed:

I buy it,"color the sky"...

http://www.swatch.com/fr_fr/watches/fw2009_corecollection.html

(click on the right,the most colored)

what do you think about it?

It's very cute! Looks like candy. I want to eat it :drool::naughty:

:roftl: i have that watch, and so do about 5 or six other MFC'ers.. lol.. i think i have a picture somehwere *goes to look*

I buy it,"color the sky"...

http://www.swatch.com/fr_fr/watches/fw2009_corecollection.html

(click on the right,the most colored)

what do you think about it?

lovely watch! so colorful!

I have one of each :blush-anim-cl:. They both seem to be doing that... after the BHS one did that I ordered one from Fuschia, but that does the same thing :sneaky2:. Does anyone have an idea of what we can do about it? :boxed:

i had a hearts bracelet exactly like the fuschia one since i was eight and now it has faded a lot. thats why i got a new one from fuschia.