Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

I'll chek it out!

OH!! I had believed the green wallet is the COMME des GARCONS:shocked:

I have it. There are lots of emboss flowers on its surface. I've used it believing that it's the same as Mika's one:tears:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH!! I had believed the green wallet is the COMME des GARCONS:shocked:

I have it. There are lots of emboss flowers on its surface. I've used it believing that it's the same as Mika's one:tears:

Well, we can't be sure wich one mika has got.. :wink2:

Do you have a link for that wallet you own :biggrin2: ?

I don't know how to post it because I'm Ignorant of computer.

There is no photo on the COMME des GARCON'S site as well. But I could find it ,when I serched ' green wallet' on computer. They say there are 2 types of wallets, one is flower and another is star. ( sorry that one I own is the star one, though I wrote it's the flower )

Accidentally I found the similar green wallet of CdG at the Conran shop. Then I asked the clark about the detail. She told me that it was at the COMME des GARCON shop. Finally I got it at the departmentstore nearby my house:wink2:

There are lots of the COMME des GARCON in Japan. That's why I could find it by accident. But I'm sorry I'm not sure Mika's one is that.... It had taken for more than 1 year to get it. So I hope it's the same as Mika's one:wink2:

Edited by vinorosso

It's been about a month now..

Have to email them.. AGIEN :sneaky2:

And save that bracelet, might be interessed :naughty:

wow a month that's rediculous, email them see if you can get a refund or something tell them it's down right rediculous

i'll keep a hold of this one for you don't worry but if yours turns up then let me know so i can let another mfcer have it o.k

and btw I'd not charge you the earth like that site you could just send me a little small something from where you live in exchange or something:biggrin2:

wow a month that's rediculous, email them see if you can get a refund or something tell them it's down right rediculous

i'll keep a hold of this one for you don't worry but if yours turns up then let me know so i can let another mfcer have it o.k

and btw I'd not charge you the earth like that site you could just send me a little small something from where you live in exchange or something:biggrin2:

Thaanks :wub2:

And I'll let you know when they have answerd..

Hi Saasa!

I tried to past the sites of the green wallet. Hope they are useful for you:wink2:

This is in Japanese. Scrolling down and please just take a look the photos. I wonder if it might be the same one as Mika's. I own this one.

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/bumpstore/garcons-sa210ea-grn.html

This one is in English on the Austrelian site. It's another type of the wallet.

http://www.assin.com.au/assinstore/design-and-gift/comme-des-garcons-wallet-in-embossed-green

What do you think it's the same one?

ps I'm sorry I coudn't show them soon for you.

Hi Saasa!

I tried to past the sites of the green wallet. Hope they are useful for you:wink2:

This is in Japanese. Scrolling down and please just take a look the photos. I wonder if it might be the same one as Mika's. I own this one.

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/bumpstore/garcons-sa210ea-grn.html

This one is in English on the Austrelian site. It's another type of the wallet.

http://www.assin.com.au/assinstore/design-and-gift/comme-des-garcons-wallet-in-embossed-green

What do you think it's the same one?

ps I'm sorry I coudn't show them soon for you.

Hmm, I don't know, just looking for a green wallet.. I'd like to own the same one as mika though :roftl:

I like them better than Mika's. They look metallic. :teehee:

Do you have to buy a dozen though? You can't just buy one?

As far as I can see on the site, you have to buy them by the dozen. But, they're only $5, so that's good. :naughty: But you're going to have a lot of extra bracelets. :aah:

heeyy does anyone know where he has his jacket from? The really colorful one he worn in Hamburg?? I love it!

i asked him on friday: it's from a little designer shop in japan. it's not his mother's creation. :wink2:

seen it from close distance, you notice also the linen, which is very peculiar as well.

it's bloody brilliant and I told him so :naughty:

For $5 you can have a whole dozen of them. :aah: You're goint to have lots of bracelets but...it's a good deal. :naughty:

I don't have $5. :aah: I do have 5 Euros, however. :mf_rosetinted:

I checked the shipping charges, and the cheepest is $58.07, to my house. :shocked:

Edited by Shikutukumimika

But + $50 shipping costs is too much for me. :no:

:jawdrop: that's................. :no:

how do you find out how much the shipping costs? :naughty:

and we are still talking about the metallic heart bracelet aren't we? ::roftl:

Edited by Tayler

:jawdrop: that's................. :no:

how do you find out how much the shipping costs? :naughty:

and we are still talking about the metallic heart bracelet aren't we? ::roftl:

Well, when you click 'add to cart' there is at the bottom of the list something like 'shipping charges' and then you have to insert your country and postal code.

Well, when you click 'add to cart' there is at the bottom of the list something like 'shipping charges' and then you have to insert your country and postal code.

found it :biggrin2:

it says total cost at the bottom, with the postage added, but the amount is still the same as just the bracelets :naughty:

it says total cost at the bottom, with the postage added, but the amount is still the same as just the bracelets :naughty:

No, it should be more.

Select your shipping method from the choices and then click 'Begin Secure Checkout'. When the new page loads, look to the right and you Cart Totals will be there, with the shipping costs added. :wink2: