• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could they not be these ones?! :naughty::teehee:

boxers.jpg

They could be, more likely so (I think they're the same style as the infamous gray ones). Those are boxer-briefs. The other ones posted aren't even boxers.

No, I'm sure it's the briefs, I can tell from the Calvin Klein logo on them. :naughty: On MIKA's underwear the front one is more on the right of the waistband (from our perspective) and on the boxers it's on the left, so it must be the briefs :biggrin2: If that makes sense :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh, I like that.

Thanks! I love it, I want to get a new battery and wear it, but I'm afraid I'll get it scratched....

No, I'm sure it's the briefs, I can tell from the Calvin Klein logo on them. :naughty: On MIKA's underwear the front one is more on the right of the waistband (from our perspective) and on the boxers it's on the left, so it must be the briefs :biggrin2: If that makes sense :mf_rosetinted:

You know your a fan when...:mf_rosetinted:

It'll be the briefs, he said somewhere that he had to wear briefs on stage as there was less material to get in the way when he keeps jumoing about.

Theres a nice mental image, Mika in tighty whiteys :D

It'll be the briefs, he said somewhere that he had to wear briefs on stage as there was less material to get in the way when he keeps jumoing about.

Theres a nice mental image, Mika in tighty whiteys :D

Ah this is true! Panty line is never cute. :naughty:

When I went to a Mika concert he did the opening thingy with his boxers on and then put pants on over them. There was no bunching. I was so surprised! :aah:

why everyone quote your post..and pics?? :naughty:

(you too :naughty:) That was quite predictible, those pics, especially the last two are pretty Mikagasmic :naughty:

You know your a fan when...:mf_rosetinted:

I'd rather say I'm just a good observer :mf_rosetinted:

That's right, in one of the gay magazines :biggrin2:

Edited by ada692

Does anyone know if someone from the United States can buy merchandise from http://www.mikasounds.com? If not where? Thanks :D

Yeah, if you are in the USA then you can buy from there, in the store...I think here http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/ :D But you have to change to American money, there is like a little picture you click on, it's the dollar sign :wink2:

yes... I know!!! there are many more like these in the mikagasmic thread :teehee:

talk to you soon, my friend! :bye::huglove:

when i had more time,i remember sometimes going in this thread:naughty:

(you too :naughty:) That was quite predictible, those pics, especially the last two are pretty Mikagasmic :naughty:

that why i quote it too...coz' i love those pictures too:teehee: