Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

Ran across this today!

http://www.ukfashionworld.com/piaget-altiplano-in-pop-star-mika’s-music-video

piaget_mika.jpg

piaget_mika_altiplano.jpg

Pop brilliant Mika absitively to abrasion a Piaget watch in his new music video “Rain” from his latest album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. The video will anon be on air on all above music channels.

The watch, alleged Piaget Altiplano Petit Seconds, is in 18K blush gold with amber amber punch and appearance an ultra-thin hand-wound movement. The acumen why this watch is called is because it matches Mika’s antic and animated appearance altogether in the absurd active video.

It's gorgeous ... but I really hope no one buys it. :roftl:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We don't have H&M's here and it's like my favorite store so I'm really jealous!

Was it on sale? Because I want it to still be available in March. I am going to H&M's in march. :teehee:

well, i think sammy has had hers for a while, and it was there on tuesday so, probably. :dunno:

I have a lot of H&Ms where I live, :das: but I prefer forever 21 if you want to shop at a store like that, more funkier and cheapcheapcheap. :naughty:

well, i think sammy has had hers for a while, and it was there on tuesday so, probably. :dunno:

I have a lot of H&Ms where I live, :das: but I prefer forever 21 if you want to shop at a store like that, more funkier and cheapcheapcheap. :naughty:

I LOVE Forever 21!:mf_lustslow:

Aw, sweet! I've never been, but I got a giftcard there for Christmas. What do ya'll recommend from them?

I love the 'rock and roll' look. :wub2:

I usually go for a rocker look with messy curly hair, and and leggings with a big t-shirt.

then somedays I wear the complete opposite. :lmao:

:roftl:

I love skinny jeans, converse and any crazy shirt or baggy shirt:teehee:

Mika has influenced my style SO much:wub2:

Aww :wub2: I love how influential he is.

I have to admit, he's eve influenced me. :naughty:

I wont dare say it to my family though. :teehee:

Lets see, now I try even more to get colorful stuff (which my Mom thinks is babyish, for some stuff (Like me wanting colorful watches and bags, she says I need to have more grown up stuff)) though I was pretty much like that before... but I did want a colorful watch after I saw him wearing one (Never occurred to me to look) and I got an angle wing necklace (Even though when it was everywhere I thought it strange, but of course when I wanted one I had to turn a pair of earnings into a necklace because they where gone), I got suspenders, and I'm getting his heart bracelet. :naughty:

I want a fedora/bowler hat now.

:mf_lustslow: I love that shirt! I've been wanting a plaid shirt for ages and I love red because it goes with my converse.

:mf_lustslow: I love that shirt! I've been wanting a plaid shirt for ages and I love red because it goes with my converse.

There are tons at any thrift store. Plus they're really nice and comfy. That's where I would get a plaid shirt :naughty:

I saw this at H&M (about 40 bucks canadian?)

I took a picture because I knew some MFCers would want it. :wink2:

012-1.jpg

Oooh niiice one. I was looking for that type of jacket, and now you found that one ! Hehe. I think I'm going to go searching around town as we have two H&Ms, if they have it. :biggrin2: