superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best things in life are cheap! :wub2:

I bought a marc jacobs blousse and I don't wear it nearly as much as I wear my Forever 21 dress, :dunno: (mind you the forever 21 dress has a tear in it now....)

I know:wub2:

:roftl: I have a flannel shirt from goodwill that was 2$ and I wear it all the time, but I never wear my expensive one:aah:

Look what I found! Another site that sells the green watch. But it's nearly $200, FYI. :lol3:

http://toywatchusa.com/Neon-Plasteramic-Watch-Collection-Kryptonite-Green/M/B001FXSBPC.htm

I like Mika's green watch. That one is nice too, but also expensive.

Ice Watch has also a beautiful green watch. It's 79 euro, not really cheap, but I really like it.

The green Ice Watch: http://www.ice-watch.com/retail/watch.php?ref=SI.GN.U.S.09

I like Mika's green watch. That one is nice too, but also expensive.

Ice Watch has also a beautiful green watch. It's 79 euro, not really cheap, but I really like it.

The green Ice Watch: http://www.ice-watch.com/retail/watch.php?ref=SI.GN.U.S.09

They also have it here:

http://www.menkind.co.uk/mens-accessories-c113/watches-and-jewellery-c95/watches-c96/ice-green-silicon-unisex-watch-signbs09-p111045

£60, but it's in the sale so don't know if it's going to be there long. I have this shop in my city and walk by often and saw these kind of watches. I shall have to go in one day (:

That marching band jacket from H&M is soooo nice.

I wish we had H&Ms.

Agreed. At least in Houston or something.

i knew i've seen mika wearing something similar! :aah: do you have a photo of it? ah,i wish alice is here,she has ALL the photos we need.btw,glad you like it.

Yesss ma'am!

mika.jpg

Thats what it reminds me of anyways. :aah:

Look what I found! Another site that sells the green watch. But it's nearly $200, FYI. :lol3:

http://toywatchusa.com/Neon-Plasteramic-Watch-Collection-Kryptonite-Green/M/B001FXSBPC.htm

Yeah! That's the (exact!) one that he shares with Loubiton. And that's the brand that they sell here, but it's wayyy out of my price range.

That is an amazing price for a watch! :shocked:

My mom has a $2,000 watch :eek:

:shocked: BAJEEZUS. That's a lot!

I pay 60$ for Swatches, but that's as expensive as I'll get.

Best things in life are cheap! :wub2:

I bought a marc jacobs blousse and I don't wear it nearly as much as I wear my Forever 21 dress, :dunno: (mind you the forever 21 dress has a tear in it now....)

BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.

Quote the Kanye song correctly. :mf_rosetinted:

You can buy the green watch at Claires Accessories for £10. :wink2:

It's excatly the same. It just has "Claires"written in small writing on the face.

Oh nice! Claire's is my guilty pleasure. Will check that out.

Agreed. At least in Houston or something.

Yesss ma'am!

mika.jpg

Thats what it reminds me of anyways. :aah:

Yeah! That's the (exact!) one that he shares with Loubiton. And that's the brand that they sell here, but it's wayyy out of my price range.

:shocked: BAJEEZUS. That's a lot!

I pay 60$ for Swatches, but that's as expensive as I'll get.

BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.

Quote the Kanye song correctly. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh nice! Claire's is my guilty pleasure. Will check that out.

It's a speeshuul rolex watch :das:

I don't wear watches, it takes me too long to tell time that way :lmfao:

YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHINNNN

It's a speeshuul rolex watch :das:

I don't wear watches, it takes me too long to tell time that way :lmfao:

YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHINNNN

Rolex, damn she be packin'!

I absolutely adore watches. I have about 7. A few of them don't work/are illegible, but I wear them anyways. :teehee:

THIS IS MY LIFE HOMEY YOU DECIDE YOURS. :glasses3:

I absolutely adore watches. I have about 7. A few of them don't work/are illegible, but I wear them anyways. :teehee:

Haha, ditto. I have too many watches. When I was in middle school, I used to wear three at a time but I'd get wristband marks from the ones that were higher up on my arm, so that stopped :roftl:

I think my favorite watch is one I got when I was six. It has Mickey on the face and plays I Want To Hold Your Hand.

I really, really like Mika's fabric watch though, it's gorgeous. :wub2:

I want to try to make one haha.

They also have it here:

http://www.menkind.co.uk/mens-accessories-c113/watches-and-jewellery-c95/watches-c96/ice-green-silicon-unisex-watch-signbs09-p111045

£60, but it's in the sale so don't know if it's going to be there long. I have this shop in my city and walk by often and saw these kind of watches. I shall have to go in one day (:

:mf_lustslow: Hope to buy it one day :biggrin2:

I think I'm gonna love this thread !!!

Mika's Clothes are always great. I don't understand how he does for having such taste and originality.

My two favourites thingsin life Clothes & Music. (that's why I love Mika)

I do love his Louboutin.

(I'm gonna have some !!! OK not made for me but :biggrin2:)

Rolex, damn she be packin'!

THIS IS MY LIFE HOMEY YOU DECIDE YOURS. :glasses3:

AW YE, MAN :das:

7 :shocked: I have my grandmother's gold watch, a Paul frank watch that has like 3 different straps and thaaaz it. Mommy's wrist is too big for her rolex, so maybe I can pwn it off of her. Except my initials aren't E.E.M :blink:

SO IF THEY DEVIL WEAR PRADA, ADAM AND EVE WEAR NADA, I'M INBETWEEN BUT WAY MORE FRESSSHAAA.

Haha, ditto. I have too many watches. When I was in middle school, I used to wear three at a time but I'd get wristband marks from the ones that were higher up on my arm, so that stopped :roftl:

I think my favorite watch is one I got when I was six. It has Mickey on the face and plays I Want To Hold Your Hand.

I really, really like Mika's fabric watch though, it's gorgeous. :wub2:

I want to try to make one haha.

That's cute! I think my favoirtite watch I ever got was a very colorful one I got when I was a kid. I wish I still had it. :( All the # had different colors, and so did the band. Another watch I liked had a dinosaur (t-rex) and it would glow in the dark. (It was Jurassic park, but I didn't know about that movie really at the time) I was sad when I forgot to take it off in kindergarten class to (paint? Clean?) and stuck my hands in a bucket. :tears:

I still wish I had the colorful one.

I also wish I had the green one I got last year, it broke and I loved it. :tears:

You reminded me I should get a battery for my stem-boat willy watch I got in Disney World. I need a watch and I have to many to convince my Dad to get me a new one. And My mom wants me to get an expensive one, not a target cheapy. (I don't care, I think next time I'm in target I'll see if the green watch is in clearance again)