Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the purple one too! and I ordered the green aswell, but haven't got it yet

:mf_rosetinted:

crapy shop! I ordered the green one in February in this watches-juwelry shop and they always said we have to wait just one more month. We cancelled it and I'm going to see if I find it in Ostend next weekend :mf_rosetinted:

oh,and i just see it today,mika perhaps like it:marinière+jean paul gaultier:http://www.sarenza.com/pataugas-authentique-marini%C3%A8re-jpg-s1126-p0000022575?ectrans=1&IdTis=XTC-P6Q-15NWX-DD-FKQ9WE-7IIP

oh my....I just love that!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know were i can get Mika's apple green watch, i think someone on here has it?? Im in the UK so i need it in pounds. Also anyone know were to get Mika ish looking bags from???

Thankyou :biggrin2:

yeah in arndale shopping centre piccadilly manchester in the market bit of the shopping centre you'll find a jewellery store has some watches like Mika's it has the green one & also one similar to the d&g one not exactly the same as the d & g one but it has a heck of a smiliarity & is quite cool i couldn't afford either though i had only money for the 4 shows i was seeing plus travelling & food :(

i hope to go back to manchester someday soon when i can afford to :D

aww :thumbdown: Hmm do these work? :dunno:

numlock1.jpg

numlock3.jpg

numlock2.jpg

if you still can't see them, they're just watches :biggrin2:

Sorry, I'm late, but :drool:

Must. have. :shocked:

ECHOING SENTIMENTS. My god. I don't have a birthday coming up, but sometimes I just wish I did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up a knock-off of Mika's green ToyWatch. Yes, I have drooled over the real one for ages and ages (but the price :boxed:), so finally I discovered a cheap knock-off that does the job.

Photoon2010-11-09at1806.jpg

Photoon2010-11-09at18082.jpg

Photoon2010-11-09at18092.jpg

Only $7! I got it at this store called "Charming Charlie," and couldn't find a link for it. :naughty:

Sorry the pictures are so awkward. :lol3: I wanted to show the size on my wrist.

I recently picked up a knock-off of Mika's green ToyWatch. Yes, I have drooled over the real one for ages and ages (but the price :boxed:), so finally I discovered a cheap knock-off that does the job.

Only $7! I got it at this store called "Charming Charlie," and couldn't find a link for it. :naughty:

Sorry the pictures are so awkward. :lol3: I wanted to show the size on my wrist.

:mf_lustslow:

I found a green watch in a store where I live but... it's too expensive :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok i now have NO bracelets left... sold the last 2 this morning sorry guys!

promise if i ever see anymore i'll buy them and let you all know asap xX

hell all, i have 4 of the heart bracelets available to buy from my etsy shop

they're £5 each with £1.50 postage, i found them by chance in a store in Coventry, UK and since i already have my own i thought i'd give some of you a chance to get one too

send me a PM if you're interested

:biggrin2: xX

Edited by Rubytuesday
sold the bracelets

Photoon2010-11-09at18082.jpg

Photoon2010-11-09at18092.jpg

WOW! so coool~~~