Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's cute! I think my favoirtite watch I ever got was a very colorful one I got when I was a kid. I wish I still had it. :( All the # had different colors, and so did the band. Another watch I liked had a dinosaur (t-rex) and it would glow in the dark. (It was Jurassic park, but I didn't know about that movie really at the time) I was sad when I forgot to take it off in kindergarten class to (paint? Clean?) and stuck my hands in a bucket. :tears:

I still wish I had the colorful one.

I also wish I had the green one I got last year, it broke and I loved it. :tears:

You reminded me I should get a battery for my stem-boat willy watch I got in Disney World. I need a watch and I have to many to convince my Dad to get me a new one. And My mom wants me to get an expensive one, not a target cheapy. (I don't care, I think next time I'm in target I'll see if the green watch is in clearance again)

Yeah man, there are so many watches I wish I still had, and even more that I wish I had purchased when I had the chance :aah: That Jurassic Park watch sounds amazing though. I want one of those, but I want it to have Jeff Goldblum's face on it. :naughty:

You have a steamboat Willie watch!? :mf_lustslow: Do you have photos? :teehee:

I have to get batteries for a few of my watches. I really want to get one for my old Swatch. It died a couple years ago and I never got new batteries for it, and I just found it in a drawer. :aah:

I found a photo of it! :naughty:

mylurve.jpg

I bought it because it reminded me of Hungry, Hungry Hippos, I'm mad about that game :roftl:

Haha, ditto. I have too many watches. When I was in middle school, I used to wear three at a time but I'd get wristband marks from the ones that were higher up on my arm, so that stopped

I think my favorite watch is one I got when I was six. It has Mickey on the face and plays I Want To Hold Your Hand.

I really, really like Mika's fabric watch though, it's gorgeous.

I want to try to make one haha.

Yeah, sometimes I wear two at a time. :teehee: Not like Mika had a hand in that fashion choice ... hmmm ... :fisch:

And YES! I love the fabric watch! If you figure out how to make it, you've gotta post it in here.

AW YE, MAN

7 :shocked: I have my grandmother's gold watch, a Paul frank watch that has like 3 different straps and thaaaz it. Mommy's wrist is too big for her rolex, so maybe I can pwn it off of her. Except my initials aren't E.E.M

SO IF THEY DEVIL WEAR PRADA, ADAM AND EVE WEAR NADA, I'M INBETWEEN BUT WAY MORE FRESSSHAAA.

That's right, I be packin'. Here is about them ....

1. A swatch, it's called "Happy Insects" and it was my first. The strap is peeling now, but had really cute teal and magenta bugs on it, so I still wear it.

2. This red watch that's kind of thin and has spirals on it.

3. BIRD TWISTER! The one that Mika has! I am in love with the watch and wore it to my gig. :teehee:

4. This watch with rainbow-y aliens on it. True life.

5. A rainbow (surprise) watch with puzzle pieces and a Picasso-ey face on it.

6. THIS AMAZING WATCH that's face is shaped like a duckling, and is on a slap bracelet. It's awesome. :roftl:

7. Knock-off of Mika's D&G watch, I think DarkLight posted the link in here. I'm wearing that one right now. :pinkbow:

So .... welcome to the good life.

Saw this in my teen vogue:

petit-bateau-sweater.jpg

http://www.teenvogue.com/connect/blogs/tvdaily/2010/02/daily-special-petit-bateau-striped-sweater.html

I found a cheaper one too .. ..hold on

There was one like that at American Eagle, except the stripes went all the way down. I bought it anyways, though. :naughty:

Yeah man, there are so many watches I wish I still had, and even more that I wish I had purchased when I had the chance :aah: That Jurassic Park watch sounds amazing though. I want one of those, but I want it to have Jeff Goldblum's face on it.

You have a steamboat Willie watch!? Do you have photos? :teehee:

I have to get batteries for a few of my watches. I really want to get one for my old Swatch. It died a couple years ago and I never got new batteries for it, and I just found it in a drawer.

I found a photo of it!

mylurve.jpg

I bought it because it reminded me of Hungry, Hungry Hippos, I'm mad about that game :roftl:

LOVE IT!

petit-bateau-sweater.jpg

http://www.teenvogue.com/connect/blogs/tvdaily/2010/02/daily-special-petit-bateau-striped-sweater.html

I can't find it online, but it looks very similar if not the same, it's $16 (american) and by uniqlo, nyc.

66_060778000_1.jpg

Is this?

you're right it looks very similar i'll buy it.

I found this at the official site of uniqlo.cheap and chic things are always good :naughty:

16_060778000_1.jpg

and I also love it the red one :teehee:

Edited by LadyJaneJJ

Yeah, sometimes I wear two at a time. :teehee: Not like Mika had a hand in that fashion choice ... hmmm ... :fisch:

And YES! I love the fabric watch! If you figure out how to make it, you've gotta post it in here.

That's right, I be packin'. Here is about them ....

1. A swatch, it's called "Happy Insects" and it was my first. The strap is peeling now, but had really cute teal and magenta bugs on it, so I still wear it.

2. This red watch that's kind of thin and has spirals on it.

3. BIRD TWISTER! The one that Mika has! I am in love with the watch and wore it to my gig. :teehee:

4. This watch with rainbow-y aliens on it. True life.

5. A rainbow (surprise) watch with puzzle pieces and a Picasso-ey face on it.

6. THIS AMAZING WATCH that's face is shaped like a duckling, and is on a slap bracelet. It's awesome. :roftl:

7. Knock-off of Mika's D&G watch, I think DarkLight posted the link in here. I'm wearing that one right now. :pinkbow:

So .... welcome to the good life.

There was one like that at American Eagle, except the stripes went all the way down. I bought it anyways, though. :naughty:

Mika has a D&G watch? :shocked:

whattta pimp, you two are made for eachother :thumb_yello:

petit-bateau-sweater.jpg

:mf_lustslow:it's really similar to his one:wub2:

Yeah man, there are so many watches I wish I still had, and even more that I wish I had purchased when I had the chance :aah: That Jurassic Park watch sounds amazing though. I want one of those, but I want it to have Jeff Goldblum's face on it. :naughty:

I have to get batteries for a few of my watches. I really want to get one for my old Swatch. It died a couple years ago and I never got new batteries for it, and I just found it in a drawer. :aah:

mylurve.jpg

nice watch! love it! :thumb_yello:

Rolex, damn she be packin'!

I absolutely adore watches. I have about 7. A few of them don't work/are illegible, but I wear them anyways. :teehee

THIS IS MY LIFE HOMEY YOU DECIDE YOURS. :glasses3

well i think i must have about 50 or more watches (does that beat everyone else here?? lol) seriously & i modify & customise watches too!!! I'm often buying or making/modifying watches me have done since i was a kid :D

Haha, ditto. I have too many watches. When I was in middle school, I used to wear three at a time but I'd get wristband marks from the ones that were higher up on my arm, so that stopped :roftl

I think my favorite watch is one I got when I was six. It has Mickey on the face and plays I Want To Hold Your Hand.

I really, really like Mika's fabric watch though, it's gorgeous. :wub2

I want to try to make one haha.

i used to wear about a dozen or so up each arm!!! people used to think I was some kinda weirdo :roftl: I don't think they were too far wrong lmfao:naughty:

:lmfaolmfao

im wouldnt wash it either :shocked

Hmm well Mika hugged me while I was wearing my Michael Jackson sequin jacket & i'm not washing it (but not for the same reasons as you) it's nothing to do with "fangirlyness" it's just have YOU ever tried to wash a sequin jacket??? i'd daren't do it in case all the sequins come off it cost a fortune that jacket & is custom made

if it ever needs a cleaning i'll spray it with febreeze or something like that (a thing you spray unwashable/hard to wash things with such as sofas, certain clothes etc)

I got this a few days ago

0SDC10129.jpg

0SDC10130.jpg

...to compare...

Kosty555-0001-1.jpg

los8m.jpg

But there's no weblink to that shop :no:

ohh not bad the only major difference is his is a chronograph watch cool stuff though :D

Edited by DarkLight
typo

hahahaha,

I just saw underwear-for women- called mika :roftl:

Thought that was pretty funny :naughty:

ahahahaha :lmfao::roftl: but know what's funnier??? underwear with Mika on it!!! seriously i know where you can get it!!!:shocked: lol (I'm honestly not kidding) I don't have any Mika underpants though i mean can you imagine lol bwaahahahaaaaaa:roftl::teehee::aah:

• 3 weeks later...

P3140118-2.jpg

Now I have the Mika bracelet, I have a similar necklace that Mika wore once that I wear every day, I own a pair of suspenders (though they don't look that great on me so I stopped wearing them)

Hmm, all I have to say is:

Thank GOSH My mom and sister don't know this! :naughty::roftl:

mylurve.jpg

P3140125.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get an image, I kept forgetting! There it is.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

It's been mentioned before (I think), but Forever 21 carries Mika-ish looking marine style shirts and military style jackets. :thumb_yello:

"offial" wearing of mika:

http://www.saint-james.fr/index.php

oh,and i just see it today,mika perhaps like it:marinière+jean paul gaultier:

http://www.sarenza.com/pataugas-authentique-marini%C3%A8re-jpg-s1126-p0000022575?ectrans=1&IdTis=XTC-P6Q-15NWX-DD-FKQ9WE-7IIP

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but where can someone find the shirt he is wearing in Kick-Ass? I've seen him wear it in other pictures too. It's the white collared shirt, with a spikey/pointy looking collar and cuffs. I thought that looked so cool!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but where can someone find the shirt he is wearing in Kick-Ass? I've seen him wear it in other pictures too. It's the white collared shirt, with a spikey/pointy looking collar and cuffs. I thought that looked so cool!

I think his Mom made the shirt for him.

Welcome to the MFC! Do you happend to like Top Gear? Or is Stig something else?

I think his Mom made the shirt for him.

Welcome to the MFC! Do you happend to like Top Gear? Or is Stig something else?

Awww :( It's such a beautiful shirt! I hope a clothing company sees that shirt and starts selling it :P

Stig's my real name (pronounced Steeg).

& thanks for the welcome!