'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

OH! DONT LET THE WAVES LET YOU DROWN!

If Mika was here, he would probablly pick u up like a paper cup (and hug you)

Like he said in the video, its ok. The new website will tell us all about the concerts and give us updates on the future ones. I feel very sad fo you, I do. That is very upsetting. But right now you need to put that behind you and LOVE TODAY!

As he tells us in Sweet Dreams,

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! Moving on. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. Moving on.

Im terribly sorry, this really isnt your day. Well im here for you and im sure your other quadruplets are to, well atleast until My mom kicks me off and send sme out to the pool.

Im really sorry, but just think of his new website, how amazing it will be, and that day, hopefully not too far away, when we fourplet meet up at his NEXT biggest bash!

-HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Your quadruplet, sAmMy ;D

Oh sammy :wub2:

I really love you guys.

I guess I just need to hold on until the concert passes and hen I'll be okay. Well maybe not okay but atleast I won't be looking at trains and trying to book one secretly behind my dad's back.

I love you :huglove:

thankyou my 5plet

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And for any of you who are wondering, its 9:30 in the morning over here in the states ;D

I will probablly be booted off around 11 or 12 :(

:tears:

it's 15:25 here

I'll be booted off aswell cause my mum says I spend ''too much time on that bloody site !!!''

why can we never all be on at the same time ??!

OOoooh Sammy, we've SO gotta meet up some time. All of us. Together. At the same time.

Now would that be cool or cool ??!

*run in.. * damn i'm older than 13 & 14 *runs out*:naughty:

We don't mind people comin who are older OR younger, it's just if they say somink annoying we can say, you musn't be on this thread, you're too old :bleh:

so yeah, you're welcome, just be careful what you say :D

We don't mind people comin who are older OR younger, it's just if they say somink annoying we can say, you musn't be on this thread, you're too old :bleh:

so yeah, you're welcome, just be careful what you say :D

hehe ok, i will be :naughty:

I'm bored :fisch:

How are you?

it's 15:25 here

I'll be booted off aswell cause my mum says I spend ''too much time on that bloody site !!!'' SAME HERE!

why can we never all be on at the same time ??!

OOoooh Sammy, we've SO gotta meet up some time. All of us. Together. At the same time.

Now would that be cool or cool ??!

Ok so look at this:

Your clock goes from what to what before it changes?

Mine goes from 1 to 12:59 before it changes

so 1:00AM. 2:00AM,...................12:00AM, 12:59AM, 1:00PM

I'm dead. Really. Dead dead.

Truly and honestly.

Oooooooh why can't I goooooo ???!

Oh im sorry love, i really am. But none of us are going either, so well be able to not go together. I am having a party that day and setting up, but i can probablly be on MFC from 9 till maybe 10 or 11.

Mikal00v3, what time is it there are what hours does your clock go to and from? i am trying to set up a system.

Ok so look at this:

Your clock goes from what to what before it changes?

Mine goes from 1 to 12:59 before it changes

so 1:00AM. 2:00AM,...................12:00AM, 12:59AM, 1:00PM

Mine goes from, errm, wellit goes like 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm 12pm 1am 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am 7am 8am 9am 10am 11am 12am 1pm 2pm ...

just one thing, you might think I'm getting desperatly addicted but, see, pm is like penniman mika ... see ?

Mine goes from, errm, wellit goes like 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm 12pm 1am 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am 7am 8am 9am 10am 11am 12am 1pm 2pm ...

just one thing, you might think I'm getting desperatly addicted but, see, pm is like penniman mika ... see ?

Yes yes i see. Well didnt u say it was like 15:16 over there?

What time is it now? So we haev the same system i guess

Ive almost got it! I just need to know what time it is there!

Oh im sorry love, i really am. But none of us are going either, so well be able to not go together. I am having a party that day and setting up, but i can probablly be on MFC from 9 till maybe 10 or 11.

Mikal00v3, what time is it there are what hours does your clock go to and from? i am trying to set up a system.

I sppose so. I'll try and mentally survive without you that day.

Yes yes i see. Well didnt u say it was like 15:16 over there?

What time is it now? So we haev the same system i guess

Ive almost got it! I just need to know what time it is there!

its now 15:40

good luck ! I'm scrappy with maths !

edit: it's now 15:41

I can't go to see Mika at the Parc de Priiiiinces

The ickets are right infront of meeee !!!

but I'm sppose to 4get it so sssssh ! :naughty:

Awww... :no: It's sucks.. :thumbdown: We should steal Mika :das::naughty:

:roftl: Ok, me and my band :glasses3: will still him and we'll let him give you a gig every Sunday!:naughty:

yeeeeeeeess ! A massive private gig every sunday. And then my dream would come true. Becoming Mika's best friend :blush-anim-cl:

Ooooooh, I'm not sppose to dream about him. I'm not allowed to till his megagig's gone by. And then I'll dream on ...

yeeeeeeeess ! A massive private gig every sunday. And then my dream would come true. Becoming Mika's best friend :blush-anim-cl:

Ooooooh, I'm not sppose to dream about him. I'm not allowed to till his megagig's gone by. And then I'll dream on ...

Believe me it will be awsome :das:

Believe me it will be awsome :das:

If we steal mika, i have an idea.

Now, not to hurt him, but just so he wont squirm:

I have a best friend, who is a boy with curly curly CURLY hair.

Its slightly curlier than Mr. Penniman's, actually, and since boys are not used to having their hair pulle,d i guess it affects them differntly than girls.

So everytime he is being bad, i just grab a hadnful of hair (not pull, just grab)AND HE TOTALLY FREEZES. LIKE A STUN GUN! and I say DAVE! WHERE DOES YOUR HEAD GO WHEN I DO THAT?!?! And he says "IDK! I just freeze because i know if I move it will hurt, and i just freeze. Like blank out until you let go!"

SO MAYBE ITS THIS BIG THING, CONSPIRACY< THING BETWEEN CURLY HAIRED MEN! GRABBING A HOLD OF A HANDFUL IS A STUN GUN EFFECT!

Maybe thats why Mika is always saying he hates when fans grab his hair!

AHH! IVE CRACKED THE CODE OF PENNIMAN!