'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow..... u seen just a little bit older than fourteen, well atleast act that way.....

;D Why does every MFC conversation eventually turn out to involve chicken?

OH YEAH! I should tell you this story!

So my friend and I are both bgi MFC'ers, and so i sent her a not in school and told her

"Im a better person than you because I am a vegetarian. That means I can never have chicken, but you can whenever you want."

SHE LAUGHED SO HARD, our teacher yelled at us. ;D

If onyl everyone was an MFC'er....

im 13 btw.

and i hope you understand that im just joking, about this whole chicken thing, and its because its funny and you dont have to take it so serious its just fun, and i think the name chicken is actually for people who are shy to joke about sex, so they can use the word chicken instead.

and i actually look at Mika as a sexy person not that way but just very handsome guy, i cant say hondsomy, so i say sexy or chickeny.

thats a good one, i wish there would some people MFCers in my real life. :blush-anim-cl:

Errm ... maybe ? Dunno ... You're certainly older than me ...

OMGoood. You share my dream. Well, you share my most possible dream. Others are just a little bit, well ... more :chkn::naughty:

YAY! u the person i had that whole conversation about our dreams.

u must be my secret twin. SCARY!

XD

wow

baby buffaloes?

once again, am i missing something?

XD

okayy :roftl:

well, this is so funny, when I was in the Mikagasmic part 14 I was saying how people should slow down cause they just kept on posting stuff so every time I logged in again there would be about twenty more pages of looovely Mika pics and I said it was like if we were baby buffaloes getting trampled by the big buffaloes every time we logged out. My baby twin buffaloe was in the same problem as I was so I guess... we just magneted into twins !

Actually, if ive been 14 since last january (7 months,)

and u only since may (2 months) that would make me older

p.s. what is fish? am i missing something?

fish means tickle. like:

i want to fish mika. = i want to tickle mika :roftl::roftl:

im 13 btw.

and i hope you understand that im just joking, about this whole chicken thing, and its because its funny and you dont have to take it so serious its just fun, and i think the name chicken is actually for people who are shy to joke about sex, so they can use the word chicken instead.

and i actually look at Mika as a sexy person not that way but just very handsome guy, i cant say hondsomy, so i say sexy or chickeny.

thats a good one, i wish there would some people MFCers in my real life. :blush-anim-cl:

no. lol i get it. I didnt mean to offend u, i was joking too, not taking it seriously.

Afterall, he is the most gorgeous person alive ;D sorry for the confusion

wow

baby buffaloes?

once again, am i missing something?

XD

Yeah, at the Mikagasmic pics, people are waaay too fast for us, we get back here and there are like 20 pages to catch up to!

So we are the baby buffaloes that no one waits for, and get trampled in the dust!:bleh::roftl:

okayy :roftl:

well, this is so funny, when I was in the Mikagasmic part 14 I was saying how people should slow down cause they just kept on posting stuff so every time I logged in again there would be about twenty more pages of looovely Mika pics and I said it was like if we were baby buffaloes getting trampled by the big buffaloes every time we logged out. My baby twin buffaloe was in the same problem as I was so I guess... we just magneted into twins !

Yeahhh :biggrin2:

Yeah, at the Mikagasmic pics, people are waaay too fast for us, we get back here and there are like 20 pages to catch up to!

So we are the baby buffaloes that no one waits for, and get trampled in the dust!:bleh::roftl:

And we hate getting trampled. So every time we do our twin picks us up.

Oooooo I just love having twins :D

Oooooow my head huuurts. Blowing up floats for your little brothers isn't good for you. Mika is :naughty:

And we hate getting trampled. So every time we do our twin picks us up.

Oooooo I just love having twins :D

Oooooow my head huuurts. Blowing up floats for your little brothers isn't good for you. Mika is :naughty:

lol, what are floats?

BEST TRIPLETS EVER! lol, go in a chat room!

no. lol i get it. I didnt mean to offend u, i was joking too, not taking it seriously.

Afterall, he is the most gorgeous person alive ;D sorry for the confusion

oh then sorry you too :blush-anim-cl:

i just was like :boxed: whats wrong with the chicken ?

youre soooo right :naughty:

lol, what are floats?

BEST TRIPLETS EVER! lol, go in a chat room!

Errm, I didn't realise that I might of inventedthat word. There like round things with holes in (like donuts) that you sit on in the pool and they float.

:D !!!! Which one ??? edit:just seen your message. chatroom here I cooome !

Errm, I didn't realise that I might of inventedthat word. There like round things with holes in (like donuts) that you sit on in the pool and they float.

:D !!!! Which one ??? edit:just seen your message. chatroom here I cooome !

oh,,, where are u from, because in Conneticut we call them tubes ;D