'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

so girls and boys, i remembered our yesterday conversation, and i thought i have to make a thread :roftl::roftl:

so all 13 turning 14 soon all Mika obsessive, welcome :roftl:

Aaaw I don't fit! :(

I'm fourteen, just TURNED!

Hahaha didn't know how many people our age were here though :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ps. There is this really weird kdi who wanted to come to my fourth of July party this friday, becuase i haev one every year, and he i told him

"Oh, im not haivng one this year. Im leaving for Paris Wednesday. Im going to see this guy named Mika in his biggest gig ever"

XD

hi lovely fourplet :huglove:

youre going to PARIS ? OMG i still hope i win the tickets, btw when are they going to tell the winner ?:D

youre one lucky girl :naughty:

take as much pictures possible, please for youre fourplets who wont be able to see this amazing show, please :sad::flowers2:

im happy for you :huglove: is this youre first Mika gig ?

Oh god no!

Do you really think my parents would let me fly out to paris?!?!?!?

I am having a sweet fourth of july/graduation bash though!

Ill be thinking of Mika, and maybe he'll be thinking of me

AHH! THATS A LIE! I jstu cant stop daydremaing about him and how badly i need to meet him!

:shocked:

i believed OMG im so stupid :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

so we all will be sitting here and will be waiting for pics and videos ? cool :mf_rosetinted:

i still hope to win the tickets :roftl:

Hiya!

I'm kinda sleepy, it's 10:33 AM in here and I was gone to bed from 2AM to this time, so I slept absolutely nothing xD

But yeah, I'm fiine!

:shocked:Have 4 posters? I only have one :tears:

hi, lovely fourplet :wink2:

im sleepy too i went to sleep about 12:15 am but i always sleep long no matter what so im sleepy even now. here is 12:49 pm :naughty:

i have 8 :roftl: you can print some Mika pictures in large format and you willl have youre own Mika posters, i was going to do this but then i found some Russian magazine which have Mika poster EVERY month :thumb_yello:

and Mika "interview " every 2 month, its nice but there is the same text in "interview".

I've only had one dream!

he came to my place, it was odd..

He rang the bell, came in, then he said Hi, carlota! like he always met me before, then he was seeing my clothes, and tried out some shoes that didn't fit him, then we took pictures... we talked all afternoon, then when we sat on the bed... the alarm rings...

SCHOOOL:thumbdown::boxed:

Hi bubuciis :naughty:

I've only ever had two and I reeeeeeeally didn't want to wake up.

i used to have them when i was just realised Mika about February, i had them almost everyday :naughty:

but now .... o love him even more but no mika dreams.

:(

hi, lovely fourplet :wink2:

im sleepy too i went to sleep about 12:15 am but i always sleep long no matter what so im sleepy even now. here is 12:49 pm

i have 8 :roftl: you can print some Mika pictures in large format and you willl have youre own Mika posters, i was going to do this but then i found some Russian magazine which have Mika poster EVERY month :thumb_yello:

and Mika "interview " every 2 month, its nice but there is the same text in "interview".

Ahah, I'm always sleepy too, but today especially...

That's soo cool!

Yeah, I've tought of doing that... But my wall is filled up with another artists, but I'll make space for meeks!

I just have to pic one photo among... 1.150:shocked::blink::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i used to have them when i was just realised Mika about February, i had them almost everyday :naughty:

but now .... o love him even more but no mika dreams.

:(

Every day? :o

I hardly ever remember my dreams...so those two were even more excitin'...

AND YAY! ITS WILL BE ON MY NEW FAVORITE THREAD EVER, INFRONT OF ALL MY FOURPLETS!

HERE IT IS EVERYONE! 400! ON THE BEST THREAD ON MFC INFRONT OF THE BEST QUADRUPLETS EVER!

Well, they are all asleep but when they wake up they will see it!

YAYAAYY!!!!!!!!

I think i should make this memorable, and really open up.

*sniffle...holding back tears of happiness*

Id like to thank all my fellow MFC'ers for making it possible.

And Mika...oh, sweet mika, ive always loved you.

Its taken me till today to realize..... just forget it... lol

YAY!

CONGRATS :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

we are the best quadruplets EVER :punk:

cheers, 400 thats a big number :flowers2:

Every day? :o

I hardly ever remember my dreams...so those two were even more excitin'...

yeah, pitty it was only at the beginning :thumbdown:

i hate that i cant remember them :thumbdown:

they are so exciting, but in the morning tschus ... itsgone from my head damn :sneaky2:

Ahah, I'm always sleepy too, but today especially...

That's soo cool!

Yeah, I've tought of doing that... But my wall is filled up with another artists, but I'll make space for meeks!

I just have to pic one photo among... 1.150:shocked::blink::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

it hard, but you can choose 5 its a bit easier :roftl:

Well I should go to bed...(It's 3 AM! :shocked::fisch:)

Hopefully I'll have a Mika dream...but I doubt it...

Night night! :huglove:

:shocked::shocked:

here it's 11 AM

god, the time difference is huuuge! That's why when I come here there's loads of pics to catch up to...

ah well

nighty nighht :huglove:

I've only had one dream!

he came to my place, it was odd..

He rang the bell, came in, then he said Hi, carlota! like he always met me before, then he was seeing my clothes, and tried out some shoes that didn't fit him, then we took pictures... we talked all afternoon, then when we sat on the bed... the alarm rings...

SCHOOOL:thumbdown::boxed:

stupid alarm bell, i would like to now what happened after if there woulntbe alarm .... :naughty::chkn: ? AnimateFish1-2-1.gif?

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Thanx bubuciis

I reaaaally love you lot ya know ??

:huglove:

and now I'm dead

because guess what ??!

I have two tickets for the Parc des Princes and I can't go.

Look read my message to my friend that I sent this morning.

Oh Aliiiice, I think I'm gonna diiiie.

Honestly and truly.

I AM GOING TO DIE. Die a long and painful death.

I've got two tickets for Mika's megaconcert at the Parc des Princes and I can't go. Alice please come and save me, or wake me up and tell me it's all been a horrible nightmare. PLEASE !

The tickets are just here, infront of me, two tickets to heaven, to the best concert Mika's ever gonna do and I can't use em. All this because, according to my dad, Paris is too far, the journey would cost too much and it's too dangerous. I mean, honestly. It's not as if I'm gonna get murdered. Even if I do, I would of had the happiest day of my whole existence b4 I got killed. And I'd be happy, VERY happy.

But my dad just doesn't seem to care.

I hate my life.

:tears:

Sorry this message was so, well just not on the happy side but I'm definetly NOT feeling happy at the moment. I'm very very sorry.

see that people ??

T W O

T I C K E T S

T O

H E A V E N

A N D

I

C A N ' T

G O

! ! !

:crybaby:

somebody come rescue me, I'm drowning ...

Thanx bubuciis

I reaaaally love you lot ya know ??

:huglove:

and now I'm dead

because guess what ??!

I have two tickets for the Parc des Princes and I can't go.

Look read my message to my friend that I sent this morning.

Oh Aliiiice, I think I'm gonna diiiie.

Honestly and truly.

I AM GOING TO DIE. Die a long and painful death.

I've got two tickets for Mika's megaconcert at the Parc des Princes and I can't go. Alice please come and save me, or wake me up and tell me it's all been a horrible nightmare. PLEASE !

The tickets are just here, infront of me, two tickets to heaven, to the best concert Mika's ever gonna do and I can't use em. All this because, according to my dad, Paris is too far, the journey would cost too much and it's too dangerous. I mean, honestly. It's not as if I'm gonna get murdered. Even if I do, I would of had the happiest day of my whole existence b4 I got killed. And I'd be happy, VERY happy.

But my dad just doesn't seem to care.

I hate my life.

Sorry this message was so, well just not on the happy side but I'm definetly NOT feeling happy at the moment. I'm very very sorry.

see that people ??

T W O

T I C K E T S

T O

H E A V E N

A N D

I

C A N ' T

G O

! ! !

:crybaby:

somebody come rescue me, I'm drowning ...

OH! DONT LET THE WAVES LET YOU DROWN!

If Mika was here, he would probablly pick u up like a paper cup (and hug you)

Like he said in the video, its ok. The new website will tell us all about the concerts and give us updates on the future ones. I feel very sad fo you, I do. That is very upsetting. But right now you need to put that behind you and LOVE TODAY!

As he tells us in Sweet Dreams,

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! Moving on. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. Moving on.

Im terribly sorry, this really isnt your day. Well im here for you and im sure your other quadruplets are to, well atleast until My mom kicks me off and send sme out to the pool.

Im really sorry, but just think of his new website, how amazing it will be, and that day, hopefully not too far away, when we fourplet meet up at his NEXT biggest bash!

-HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Your quadruplet, sAmMy ;D