• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHH! i have even (on tow occasions) now im serious, listen to this:

Play the entire album on my ipod as I was in bed,

and then go through my entire photo collection of him on my ipod (about 50 as of that day)

and then watch the music videos for lolipop, GK, LT, and happy ending.

STILL NO DREAM, EITHER NIGHT!

I do that as well, and I CAN'T SLEEEP A THING!:boxed:

I can't believe you really did that !!!

xD

You're crazy !! :roftl:

What? Play the entire album on my ipod as I was in bed,

and then go through my entire photo collection of him on my ipod (about 50 as of that day)

Its just the fan i am. I would go to great lengths for him ;D

What? Play the entire album on my ipod as I was in bed,

Its just the fan i am. I would go to great lengths for him ;D

No . . .

I dont believe you really did the thread . . .

:blink:

I think she means your thread about your dream. The long 800 one. I started a thread liek that, but i guess there already was one, the mods closed it.

lol, it was torture trying to reread it. so i stopped. i was like "no one in their right mind is going to read this lame story of mine!" lol!

*ambles into thread*

I've had a couple of Mika dreams...one of them was quite, er, racy :das:

In the latest one, we were sitting next to each other and he was dressed all in white. His shirt was long-sleeved, and I pushed them up looking for bracelets...but there were none. He was wearing no colour whatsoever. I was pretty disappointed, and I said something like, 'Mika, are you in mourning or something?'

Except it was white, not black, so I don't see how that makes any sense at all, but oh well, it was a dream...:roftl:

ps. There is this really weird kdi who wanted to come to my fourth of July party this friday, becuase i haev one every year, and he i told him

"Oh, im not haivng one this year. Im leaving for Paris Wednesday. Im going to see this guy named Mika in his biggest gig ever"

XD

:shocked: Are you actually going? Or was that a subtle (not) ploy to get rid of this kid?

Oh god no!

Do you really think my parents would let me fly out to paris?!?!?!?

I am having a sweet fourth of july/graduation bash though!

Ill be thinking of Mika, and maybe he'll be thinking of me

AHH! THATS A LIE! I jstu cant stop daydremaing about him and how badly i need to meet him!

*ambles into thread*

In the latest one, we were sitting next to each other and he was dressed all in white. His shirt was long-sleeved, and I pushed them up looking for bracelets...but there were none. He was wearing no colour whatsoever. I was pretty disappointed, and I said something like, 'Mika, are you in mourning or something?'

Except it was white, not black, so I don't see how that makes any sense at all, but oh well, it was a dream...:roftl:

maybe he wanted to get all the white in he could b4 labor day? lol

ps. There is this really weird kdi who wanted to come to my fourth of July party this friday, becuase i haev one every year, and he i told him

"Oh, im not haivng one this year. Im leaving for Paris Wednesday. Im going to see this guy named Mika in his biggest gig ever"

XD

wait, u R going??? i wanna switch lives w/ u if so!!!!!

Oh yeah, and if any of you are wondering, I had chicken for dinner tonight.

Well, im a vegetarian, so it was actually TOFU chicken. So i guess that is fake chicken??????

MY MIND IS SO TWISTED! SEE WHAT MFC DOES TO YOUR HEAD!!?!?!?!??!??!

XD

i know watcha mean, my mind went to the mfc meaning. LMAO! :roftl:

AND YAY! ITS WILL BE ON MY NEW FAVORITE THREAD EVER, INFRONT OF ALL MY FOURPLETS!

HERE IT IS EVERYONE! 400! ON THE BEST THREAD ON MFC INFRONT OF THE BEST QUADRUPLETS EVER!

Well, they are all asleep but when they wake up they will see it!

YAYAAYY!!!!!!!!

I think i should make this memorable, and really open up.

*sniffle...holding back tears of happiness*

Id like to thank all my fellow MFC'ers for making it possible.

And Mika...oh, sweet mika, ive always loved you.

Its taken me till today to realize..... just forget it... lol

YAY!

Oh god no!

Do you really think my parents would let me fly out to paris?!?!?!?

I am having a sweet fourth of july/graduation bash though!

Ill be thinking of Mika, and maybe he'll be thinking of me

AHH! THATS A LIE! I jstu cant stop daydremaing about him and how badly i need to meet him!

i know its terrible, my mom sighs, cuz i only talk mika related stuff. and when i say i read all night, shes like "ya, u read mfc" lol

goodnight, my loving fourplet!

it is only 4:30 p.m. here.

Have a great night. I try to dream of mika everynight, but it never works. CAn anyoen help me?

Theres got to be sometime when we are all up! We need to organize it so we four can chill together on MFC!

once again, goodnight my fourplet, and dream of the main man! until tommoro,w your loving quadruplet, ;)

-sAmMy ;D

good mornig quadruplets:punk: how was your night ?:D

aww thanks, i know it never works i always try to think about him, but i usually dream about something else, pitty but reality. this night i had dream about some durk in my class and teacher said to my mom that im laughing about her but i didnt. wht strange dream :roftl:

i wish i had some mikaish dreamms :thumb_yello:

it would be nice to chill everyone together but i guess its a bit too big difference between times :(

good mornig quadruplets:punk: how was your night ?:D

aww thanks, i know it never works i always try to think about him, but i usually dream about something else, pitty but reality. this night i had dream about some durk in my class and teacher said to my mom that im laughing about her but i didnt. wht strange dream :roftl:

i wish i had some mikaish dreamms :thumb_yello:

it would be nice to chill everyone together but i guess its a bit too big difference between times :(

Hiya!

I'm kinda sleepy, it's 10:33 AM in here and I was gone to bed from 2AM to this time, so I slept absolutely nothing xD

But yeah, I'm fiine!

:shocked:Have 4 posters? I only have one :tears:

*ambles into thread*

hi english rose :punk:

nice dream, i wish i have Mika dreams :thumbdown: