Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

how can you not love the album?! :roftl::wub2:

its cool that even after three years of listening to the same music, it never really get boring:wub2:

Yup! Completely agree with you. His music will sound new even in ten years. It never gets old. Plus, I really think MIKA is ahead of his time, therefore I will be obsessed with him till the day I die. :sneaky2::wub2:

Yup! Completely agree with you. His music will sound new even in ten years. It never gets old. Plus, I really think MIKA is ahead of his time, therefore I will be obsessed with him till the day I die. :sneaky2::wub2:

YEP, for sure!

I have a problem.

. . .

i just thought i should add, some people think we're being perves or something.

we're not pervs. check out the mikagasmic thread :naughty: just kidding :thumb_yello:

viktor1wenn1926595previjd2.jpg

*Please ADD me, #50? * * * * * How on earth did I miss this?*

Edited by A. Clay

yes, I agree.. it didn't take much for me to become obsessed with Mika.. this is how it happened:

1. I like Twilight

2. Friend like's Twilight

3. We are both obsessive

4. Friend comes over to house

5. Friend brings laptop

6. I go on Friend's myspace

7. Friend's headline is "I LOVE MIKA!!!"

8. I ask, "who is Mika?" :mf_rosetinted:

9. Friend says, "Oh, A Hot British singer I am totally in love with"

10. I go on iTunes and download "Stuck In The Middle"

11. "Stuck In The Middle" becomes my #1 most played song :teehee:

12. I buy LICM

*Friend is No longer obsessed*... :sneaky2:

.. I think the reason she is no longer obsessed is on behalf of me. :mf_rosetinted:

I talk about Mika very often :naughty:

Thanx for adding me:

Proud to be #Mikaholic #50 not very anonymous!

:roftl: It isn't .. is it.. at the time it was like, trying to find people as dangerously obsessed as me and trying to get over it..

I got over it... :roftl:

you can take on a anon. name if you like,. :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...

hi all

i was just wuondering if i could join this group

i think i may have a extreamly addiction to mika but have no one to talk toit about

you see i find it hard to meet new people because i have sevear dyslexic/borderline atium i do hope ill be acsepted here

yours in hope

G

:swoon:

Guys, I need help :hypo:

Lolz. I think I do too.

My mates I think are getting a tad bit fed up of me going on about him, like when I was looking for the BIOTG single and getting peed off for not finding it, they gave me weird looks. I do try and keep hush about it though... :blush-anim-cl:

Lolz. I think I do too.

My mates I think are getting a tad bit fed up of me going on about him, like when I was looking for the BIOTG single and getting peed off for not finding it, they gave me weird looks. I do try and keep hush about it though... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm exactly like that, too! I think my friends have learnt just to switch off as soon as I mention his name :teehee:

My family is just the same :naughty:

I'm exactly like that, too! I think my friends have learnt just to switch off as soon as I mention his name :teehee:

My family is kind of the same, apart from my mum. :mf_rosetinted: I think if she could get time off work and was younger she'd be coming with me to the gigs etc ! Bless her. :thumb_yello:

hi all

i was just wuondering if i could join this group

i think i may have a extreamly addiction to mika but have no one to talk toit about

you see i find it hard to meet new people because i have sevear dyslexic/borderline atium i do hope ill be acsepted here

yours in hope

G

U R surely welcome here.

oh my god me too

even thow two of my cusons have confessed to beeing a mika fan in seceret

I have to say im glad i stumbled upon this group.

I need someplace to talk about him, whenever i bring him up in my friends conversations, you can see their face sorta, zone out....but i continue to talk anyway.

I always listen to him on my ipod at interval and lunch- two hours without him is really hard! :ahh:

:lmfao: i continually forget that i created this group until i get PMS from people wanting to join. Give me two minutes; I'll add you girlies.

And HI NIQUE! Nice to see another kiwi become a regular member :huglove: (not that i'm terribly regular any longer.)

:lmfao: i continually forget that i created this group until i get PMS from people wanting to join. Give me two minutes; I'll add you girlies.

And HI NIQUE! Nice to see another kiwi become a regular member :huglove: (not that i'm terribly regular any longer.)

just asking.. :naughty:

where is the video on the right of your sig. from? :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Lolz. I think I do too.

I keep looking for BIOTG single too and ask for it in all record shops, even though it's not out if France yet!:biggrin2: and took my daughter with me to two shops for that purpose, but she's ok with my Mikaddcition (so is my son) but not:sneaky2: my husband! I love Mika so much and his voice just takes me high out of this world everytime!:mf_lustslow: