• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

I just got a heart attack

:shocked:

I got a E-mal from MIKA :shocked:

it said:

Thanks for signing up! You are now a member of the Official Mika mailing list. bla bla bla bla

HOW CAN THEY DO THAT SO LATE :sneaky2:

I almost had an heart attack

you got that just now!?!?!:shocked:

yeah I'm getting mini heartattacks every time I see MIKA in my inbox!!:shocked:

you got that just now!?!?!:shocked:

yeah I'm getting mini heartattacks every time I see MIKA in my inbox!!:shocked:

haha we are going to see a news broadcast:

"This just in! Fans of Mika around the world are suffering from heart-attacks, the cause is unknown yet, but each of the people seem to have fallen in front of their computer with their email open." :naughty:

Even I got an Email from Mika!:thumb_yello:

It's a little funny because it must have been at least around 10 month’s since I registered!:naughty:

Nice anyway!:wink2:

they must have sent out A LOT of emails....:shocked:

haha we are going to see a news broadcast:

"This just in! Fans of Mika around the world are suffering from heart-attacks, the cause is unknown yet, but each of the people seem to have fallen in front of their computer with their email open." :naughty:

yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was happening!:naughty:

who could blame us:mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe this gig is in two days....I have never been on the MFC when he has done a new gig..so I am uber excited.

really?! you'll love it, theres such an atmosphere here after gigs!:thumb_yello:

Oh yes, digging them up from the very beginning!:roftl:

:lmao: yeah I'm the same I've a few old emails kept...theres very few of them though....

I remember ages ago getting a text from Mika saying vote for him in the Brits...now that is a heartattack and a half!!:shocked:

Oh you haven't been on MFC when a gig is actually going on live?!?! :blink:

You're in for an experience :naughty:

Nah, I just joined a few months ago, when Mika was in hiding...so I wonder if I will get so effected as when I saw that video on Mikasounds, cuz that was the first time it was actually like...HIM.

I dunno how to describe it, but it wasn't someone else's old experience..lol

really?! you'll love it, theres such an atmosphere here after gigs!:thumb_yello:

:lmao: yeah I'm the same I've a few old emails kept...theres very few of them though....

I remember ages ago getting a text from Mika saying vote for him in the Brits...now that is a heartattack and a half!!:shocked:

now your getting me all excited :arf2:

though again, never seeing Mika live is always a bruiser when you hear other people raving about his shows...but 2009, I will be stalking him if he comes to America/Canada.

*clutches wad of cash*

Nah, I just joined a few months ago, when Mika was in hiding...so I wonder if I will get so effected as when I saw that video on Mikasounds, cuz that was the first time it was actually like...HIM.

I dunno how to describe it, but it wasn't someone else's old experience..lol

Hahah yeah. It's so exciting though. And everyone's stuffed into that one gig thread waiting for reports. There's also live reports. MFCers call another MFCer and let them listen in on the songs. So it feels like we're there. It's super fun :wink2: And everyone stays up till like 4 in the morning. Depending on where they live of course. But we'll have to stay up till 4 :naughty:

now your getting me all excited :arf2:

though again, never seeing Mika live is always a bruiser when you hear other people raving about his shows...but 2009, I will be stalking him if he comes to America/Canada.

*clutches wad of cash*

Yeah, but you'll see him eventually. And once you see him, it'll just remind you of your amazing experience. And it's fun to hear MFCers stories and stuff. You feel happy for them and excited :wub2: And also insanely jealous. :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah yeah. It's so exciting though. And everyone's stuffed into that one gig thread waiting for reports. There's also live reports. MFCers call another MFCer and let them listen in on the songs. So it feels like we're there. It's super fun :wink2: And everyone stays up till like 4 in the morning. Depending on where they live of course. But we'll have to stay up till 4 :naughty:

omg I would LOVE for someone to call me...that...that would be so amazzing....but nobody has my number lol...

Live reports?! I can't stop smiling..ohh this is sad.

a girl posted a few thousand hearts in the blog and it took up most all of the page:thumbdown:

*goes to look at them*

VERY annoying :roftl:

does she think that mika will marry her because off THAT much of hearts ? pfff.. she would like to :roftl:

i feel hypnotized :D all i see now is hearts....<3

i can't even go on that page !:thumbdown:it blocks my pc

It takes mine a VERY long time to load it.

:roftl: She's like, "Oh sh*t that was me..."

:aah:

haha, she's probably here going :fisch:

*goes to look at them*

VERY annoying :roftl:

does she think that mika will marry her because off THAT much of hearts ? pfff.. she would like to :roftl:

Duh! It's a total turn on, that amount of computer animated love much get Mika's heart racing like little bunny.

my little post is smushed between hers:thumbdown:

It takes mine a VERY long time to load it.

haha, she's probably here going :fish:

Duh! It's a total turn on, that amount of computer animated love must get Mika's heart racing like little bunny.

my little post is smushed between hers:thumbdown:

that was actually a nice thought..his heart racing like a little bunny's

oh internet love.