Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

How do you know he's bought 2 cars... maybe he can drive now... Or he's hoping someone is gonna drive him around lots... If I could drive I'd offer :punk:

No, he said he doesn't have his permit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to repeat my statement that concerned the issue of possibly cancelling Amsterdam,in which case I will have to shoot him in the nose :glasses2:

He can't cancel! 15.000 people are coming.

:sneaky2:

Great idea for a thread....unfortunately no time to read back 44 pages, so have I missed anything exciting yet??

Yes - go to mikasounds - and if you cant watch whats there, then check

a few pages back here for the youtube links!! :thumb_yello:

I don't know any foreign languages... I did French at school ... but the stupid classmates would just draw genitals/boobs and stuff on the workbooks and we never actually got any work done ever...

:lmfao:

I blame the authors for putting cartoons in the books... asking for pen doodlings.... lol

No, he said he doesn't have his permit.

What a geek:lmao:

Its for the pain I am in :mf_rosetinted:and yes, I will give you whats left!!!! :naughty:

For me it's for the longing wich is the same when your dying:mf_rosetinted:Thanks, I really appreciate this:naughty:

in the interview it talks about him having health problems :blink:

I'd really like to read what exactly wrote le Parisien because it's Voici (gossip newspaper) who writes about this on their website and then the other websites talked about that.

I don't know any foreign languages... I did French at school ... but the stupid classmates would just draw genitals/boobs and stuff on the workbooks and we never actually got any work done ever...

:lmfao:

I blame the authors for putting cartoons in the books... asking for pen doodlings.... lol

We have a big Tintin+dog somewhere in a classroom, and everyone drew the same kinda stuff on it. And also on the dog:boxed:

He can't cancel! 15.000 people are coming.

:sneaky2:

I didn't know that... I mean I know Paris is 55,000 - hard to miss that one... but noone mentioned how many the Amsterdam gig is for.... :wub2:

New brain :naughty:

:crybaby:

*Leaves thread in a huff*

YEah, he bought the Fiat 500 and an old MG:naughty:

I think he might have been given the Fiat 500 as he performed at the launch party in January. Us mere mortals got a toy one, performers got a real one apparantly....

Thanks for the tips Christine & Wendi :wub2: