Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

*subscribes*

My God, I just waded through a huge amount of posts. Thanks for the pics and links everyone!

Can't wait to hear what "Rain" sounded like. (Unless someone already posted audio to that and I missed it.) :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*subscribes*

Can't wait to hear what "Rain" sounded like. (Unless someone already posted audio to that and I missed it.) :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither!!! and the cover he did!!!

u what ??? he f**king hot ....im crying too cause i wanna rip those denims off with ma teeth :naughty:

ooops, easey tiger:roftl:

i can help you, i have sharp teeth:das::naughty:

Saw the first page of this thread. What a setup!!! And the crowd...wow!!! And that jacket...reminds me of Liberachi for some reason.

And what's this of a new song..?

And also. This question may be late or whatever and has probably already been answered but...what's the name of the new keyboardist? (He's that blond fellow right?)

Saw the first page of this thread. What a setup!!! And the crowd...wow!!! And that jacket...reminds me of Liberachi for some reason.

And what's this of a new song..?

And also. This question may be late or whatever and has probably already been answered but...what's the name of the new keyboardist? (He's that blond fellow right?)

Hi:bye:

We only know so far that the song is called Rain or Rainy I think...

and here's the thread for the new keyboarder:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15724

it was... THE BEST DAMN MIKA SHOW EVER!!!!! I've seen a few too. It was amazing - everything you can think of was amazing, starting from the opening bands. I spent a total of 12 hours waiting in line + concert + getting an autograph (from Mika and Mike!!!) and some pics! I am exhausted and will try to post some stuff tomorrow. It was so perfect...

it was... THE BEST DAMN MIKA SHOW EVER!!!!! I've seen a few too. It was amazing - everything you can think of was amazing, starting from the opening bands. I spent a total of 12 hours waiting in line + concert + getting an autograph (from Mika and Mike!!!) and some pics! I am exhausted and will try to post some stuff tomorrow. It was so perfect...

Wow!!! That's so awesome. Can't wait for what you'll post:wink2:

thank you:mf_lustslow:

waiting for pics!!!!!:punk: