Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*coughcough* ... or maybe just a Madridgigblog? :cheerful_h4h: Would do - for now. Save the juicy details of your everyday life for August when there are no gigs :bleh:

Bored to death you can film yourself commenting on myspace, then :thumb_yello:, just to show it's you and not some random hacker :naughty:

That's actually a brilliant idea. I would like to see him go on his myspace and see his face when he reads his comments etc!

Thanks Nono - that comment nearly made me choke on my chocolate pudding. :roftl:

Why bother letting them fall off? He could just not wear any in the first place.

Building up the supsense? Besides, not all of us would appreciate the spectacle with the way Mika jumps around so much! :blink::bleh:

Love this new vlog. It is definitely my favourite so far. I love the nose scrunch when he's thinking about the pants (I love the pants too actually). I really like the song that's playing. I noticed when they are all outside waiting to go on stage, David is holding a can of something. Tall, skinny can. Reminds me of the Red Bull and "V" cans and all those extra-caffienated drinks, but it's a different colour. Based on what he said about the lack of sleep though, I can imagine it being something like Red Bull. David's growing on me....

I've actually watched this about 5 or 6 times already this morning whilst trying to get my family ready for the day and run people around to school etc, which is a lot for me as I usually watch them only a couple of times to get the bulk of the info and then that's it. But I feel like I could keep watching this over and over.

I'm to shocked about Yasmine and Martin running to the door while Mickey is talking . :shocked:

I noticed that too. and i felt so proud of myself as i NEVER notice things like that. so i came here at once to see i wasn't the only one :naughty:

I noticed that too. and i felt so proud of myself as i NEVER notice things like that. so i came here at once to see i wasn't the only one :naughty:

:naughty::naughty: You wouldnt want to know what I think about all the video . I won't say it there cause I don't want to bother someone ! :roftl:

why is that so shocking? they're just messing around

Yeha !! Probably . . . but I have to be stupid and think naughty . . . I just . . . I have a very perv mind . Sorry . :roftl:

Yeha !! Probably . . . but I have to be stupid and think naughty . . . I just . . . I have a very perv mind . Sorry . :roftl:

You are not the only one who thought that, I can assure you :naughty:

You are not the only one who thought that, I can assure you :naughty:

I know I wasn't . But . . . OMG . . . If you just imagine the big storie me and my cousin have already created !! It's sick !! We're so stupids !! :roftl:

It works now, yay!!!

Mika, you can DEFINITELY pull off trousers like that! (Wow, double meaning.) :mf_rosetinted:

And Martin and Yasmine were running in to look at the trousers, weren't they? Everyone was amazed by them. :naughty: