Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

From his myspace:

YO! YO! NEW MIKA BLOG!

Body: Hey guys.

I know I havent been very good at keeping up my Blog!! But am now making up for it!

Been on the road the past few weeks around Europe and heading off to Jordan and Beirut in a few days.

I've been keeping a Blog, with loads of new vids and daily blog entries over at my website MIKASOUNDS. com.

check it out 3 new entries uploaded just today!

Ill be posting every few hours about my trip to Beirut.

Its getting pretty adictive for me!!

www. MIKASOUNDS. com

M!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Can't wait to see how he makes up for themmmm! :punk: Excited bout the Beirut ones.

He added something :naughty:

"OH! and by the way, YES it is ME who is writing these. From now on this is what we will do!! lol If any comment/blog/bulletin is signed off with an M/Mx?M! whatever! than I swear on my many tooth fillings that IT IS ME who wrote it MYSELF!! lol ok? : )

M! X "

Ohh Mika! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"OH! and by the way, YES it is ME who is writing these. From now on this is what we will do!! lol If any comment/blog/bulletin is signed off with an M/Mx?M! whatever! than I swear on my many tooth fillings that IT IS ME who wrote it MYSELF!! lol ok? : )

M! X "

Funny :roftl::roftl:

He even replied to someone ;

It is indeed ME!

M!x :)

:naughty:

Funny

He even replied to someone ;

It is indeed ME!

M!x :)

M! X "

Haha:roftl:Didnt even see it, and still dont see it:boxed:

Fine then:tears:

I'm getting quite pervy thoughts right now, but I will keep them for myself:naughty:

Lmao :roftl: I knew I shouldn't have sent you those fanfics :roftl: I thought my mind was pretty bad, but I didn't even think of that.. I think I'm becoming more innocent and less corrupted, what's going on :no:

M! X "

:lmfao: His many tooth feelings? thanks for that info Mika :roftl::roftl:

Lmao :roftl: I knew I shouldn't have sent you those fanfics :roftl: I thought my mind was pretty bad, but I didn't even think of that.. I think I'm becoming more innocent and less corrupted, what's going on :no:

:shocked:We're switching minds!

Btw, Vanessa and I both cant see the added bit:blink:

I see some pics of Mika.

Oh yes :biggrin2:

"Here is the first of my NOW CAM posts. This is where I’ll post up quick snaps from wherever I am. Check out me blogging and the view from the window of my bus! FASCINATING!!!

Mx

3 pics