Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

He's asking for Big Girls for Beirut! ... I've been wanting to be a big girl for a while know but sadly enough a flight to Beirut is a little bit too expensive for me (over 1000 euros ... or I did something wrong or that's insanely high :boxed:)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's asking for Big Girls for Beirut! ... I've been wanting to be a big girl for a while know but sadly enough a flight to Beirut is a little bit too expensive for me (over 1000 euros ... or I did something wrong or that's insanely high :boxed:)

yeeeah, I want to goooo but I caaan't

I won't be in beirut, I haven't got the money to go there, I am not 16 or over and I'm not a big girl :thumbdown:

I want to be theeeeere

yeeeah, I want to goooo but I caaan't

I won't be in beirut, I haven't got the money to go there, I am not 16 or over and I'm not a big girl :thumbdown:

I want to be theeeeere

I'm (almost) over 16 and I'm a big girl ... I'm just not in Beirut sadly enough :bleh:

Yes. Here it is:

YO!!

We are looking for volunteers who would be willing to take part in my show in Beirut on the 27th of JULY and dance on stage with us in full BIG GIRL costume.

If you think you are suitable to dance as a Big Girl and are willing to let your hair down and have a blast on stage then send an email with the following details;

1. Your name and age

2. A picture of your self

3. Your basic clothing measurements (for the costume)

4. Your contact details (email and phone number)

5. Last but not least! Why you want to take part!

SEND EMAIL TO; hala.cabbabe@mtvlebanon.com

PLEASE NOTE; You do not have to already possess a ticket for the show, however must already be in Beirut on the night of the gig. Entrants must be 16 or over.

I'm (almost) over 16 and I'm a big girl ... I'm just not in Beirut sadly enough :bleh:

almost :lmfao:

how old are you 15 and 11 months ? gawwd that would be annoying ! I can just imagine ' You cannot participate in having the time of your whole entire life because you are one month younger then the age limit' lol

Chill! He'll be back :wink2:

he better ! I miss him so much and I only saw him two days ago ! specially seems as he probably most likely has 4gotten me and I'm 'just a fan' to him when he means so much to me ... sorry people, aftergigdepression ...

almost :lmfao:

how old are you 15 and 11 months ? gawwd that would be annoying ! I can just imagine ' You cannot participate in having the time of your whole entire life because you are one month younger then the age limit' lol

I meant that I'm going to be 17 in 1,5 months :P

but that doesn't matter now since I won't be in Beirut on the 27th ...

His articulation is one of the very things that got me liking him in the first place! And I think she was just saying that it's funny how he expects us to not believe it's him and he goes into detail about the authenticity of his blogs.

Yeah, that was what I meant. All the lol just made me laugh:naughty:

We need it added on here..

I like this part of his blog:

"Here is the first of my NOW CAM posts. This is where I’ll post up quick snaps from wherever I am. Check out me blogging and the view from the window of my bus! FASCINATING!!! Mx"

look.gif And yesterday I said in here that he isn't that fascinating sarcasm5.gif

Got something to prove, Mika??

Told ya, he steals from us:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:sarcasm3.gif

He's playing the sarcasm game back on us

He must have lurked in the Apples Thread:fisch:

Talk about being big-headed.

He has quite a big head...

MeVd! It probably listened to My Bloody Valentine...:meow:

SACV BLé I'm so ignorant ahaha :floor:

A stereotypical french curse that is actually never used by real french people. Same as the mustache and the beret - something only non-french people think is typical of the French.

Non-French Guy trying to be French: Sacré bleu! I hev left my béret and stripy chemise in zee Café.

Real French Guy: *rolls eyes*

:lmfao: I love that!

"Do I regret them?"

He better not.. :das:

"No fu**in way! LOL love em."

2 things I hate about him:

- using fu** and fu**in to much

- using "lol", it just doesn't fit him..

:sneaky2:

I love the usage of f***, but not the "LOL"....I think I can handle the "LOL" though :naughty: