Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.. i guess there's a new videofrom mika on his youtube channel =) he was online 12 minutes agoo and there's a video from Nimes i've never seen before =) maybe i'm stuuppid xD but i thiink it's new

.. i guess there's a new videofrom mika on his youtube channel =) he was online 12 minutes agoo and there's a video from Nimes i've never seen before =) maybe i'm stuuppid xD but i thiink it's new

Yep! I guess it is! NUMBER 15!!! YAY!

*goes to see the video*

*EDIT*

WTF was that in the beggining? :lmfao: Loved it!!

Aren't we all? :roftl:

I love the new video!!!

Yasmine and Mika are so funny:wub2:

Yeah, really! It reminds me of me and my brother when where clowning around lol:roftl:

Ha.. did he slap her.... I heard a slap... or thought I did... when he asked her to put her hand out again... bloody brothers... :lmfao:

Love the beginning bit of that.... first time I've ever heard Yasmine speak... :wink2:

Ha.. did he slap her.... I heard a slap... or thought I did... when he asked her to put her hand out again... bloody brothers... :lmfao:

Love the beginning bit of that.... first time I've ever heard Yasmine speak... :wink2:

I think she slapped him :naughty:

My mom again!!! She leaves me alone when there's nooothing going on. Then second a new Mika video pops up..."BRITTANY! IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY? FKSJHNFHASF..."

:tears:

I have to go guys...

I haven't even seen the whole thing yet, but I'll have that to look forward to when I get back.:bye:

My mom again!!! She leaves me alone when there's nooothing going on. Then second a new Mika video pops up..."BRITTANY! IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY? FKSJHNFHASF..."

:tears:

I have to go guys...

I haven't even seen the whole thing yet, but I'll have that to look forward to when I get back.:bye:

Awww :lmfao::roftl:

I'm sorry :naughty:

Clean fast!

Lmao, I thought he had slapped her too :naughty:

Yeah she's got a lovely accent, I still can't tell what it is though.. it sounds kind of posh but with a hint of American.. I haven't got a clue :naughty:

Yeah she's got a lovely accent, I still can't tell what it is though.. it sounds kind of posh but with a hint of American.. I haven't got a clue :naughty:

I dunno who slapped who, but somebody did slap indeed:naughty:

a french speaking english? :blink: