Daydreaming

MiKaL00v3

Okay people

The other day, I was on the best thread in the world coughcough 'thirteenturningfourteenandallMikaobsessives'group coughcough and my loooovely fourplets decided to start playin a game. I thought it was proper fun and I'd like to share my daydreaming with you ...

so, if you're a Mika lover, like me, and you've had to much Mikanol, like me, and you need serious help, like me, or if you're just bored, or if you're going off Mika, don't ask me why, I'm not a phsyciatrist, well a lot of daydreaming of him will help. I promise, it's as true as Mika is.

So here's your first one,

You're busily shopping in London when you get bashed on the arm. It hurts. A lot. You turn around and yell '' OI ! THAT HURT ! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !'' when you see that the person who bashed you was no one else but my darling angel Mika ... What do you do ??

you can make it as long as you like or as short as you like, just make sure it doesn't get too ... well ya know :naughty:

so, am waiting for your replies ...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay people

The other day, I was on the best thread in the world coughcough 'thirteenturningfourteenandallMikaobsessives'group coughcough and my loooovely fourplets decided to start playin a game. I thought it was proper fun and I'd like to share my daydreaming with you ...

so, if you're a Mika lover, like me, and you've had to much Mikanol, like me, and you need serious help, like me, or if you're just bored, or if you're going off Mika, don't ask me why, I'm not a phsyciatrist, well a lot of daydreaming of him will help. I promise, it's as true as Mika is.

You're busily shopping in London when you get bashed on the arm. It hurts. A lot. You turn around and yell '' OI ! THAT HURT ! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !'' when you see that the person who bashed you was no one else but my darling angel Mika ... What do you do ??

you can make it as long as you like or as short as you like, just make sure it doesn't get too ... well ya know :naughty:

I faint. Then he will save me from an horrible and painful death. I'll ask him weather he wants to have a drink with me (and I'll take a diet coke, not because of his song, but because it's what I've been taking for ages haha) and he'll have a nice cup of tea. And we'll have a nice conversation about everything and nothing. Then I'll ask him an autograph of course and I'll ask if it's possible to meet again, because I really like talking with him. He will say "yes, I would like to meet you again" and we'll become the best friends even (and he will invite me to his gigs, so I won't feel gig frustrated any more!!):wub2:

I faint. Then he will save me from an horrible and painful death. I'll ask him weather he wants to have a drink with me (and I'll take a diet coke, not because of his song, but because it's what I've been taking for ages haha) and he'll have a nice cup of tea. And we'll have a nice conversation about everything and nothing. Then I'll ask him an autograph of course and I'll ask if it's possible to meet again, because I really like talking with him. He will say "yes, I would like to meet you again" and we'll become the best friends even (and he will invite me to his gigs, so I won't feel gig frustrated any more!!):wub2:

:D

Becoming his best friend is one of my most impossible ever dreaams ...

So did it help ??!

If it did, (even if it didn't, this is so fun !) here's another for you,

You're on the beach. It's late. No one's there. Or so you thought ... You're sitting down on the sand watching the waves come and go when Mika sits down nxt to you with a little thump. What happens nxt ??!

Do one for me !

:D

Becoming his best friend is one of my most impossible ever dreaams ...

So did it help ??!

If it did, (even if it didn't, this is so fun !) here's another for you,

You're on the beach. It's late. No one's there. Or so you thought ... You're sitting down on the sand watching the waves come and go when Mika sits down nxt to you with a little thump. What happens nxt ??!

Do one for me !

I jump on him and kick his a*se, cause I'm a professional a*se kicker. If the dream continues, we might kiss:naughty:

Ok, I'll do one for you.

You're at home and you're really bored. You're just doing nothing. Then, the doorbell rings and you think "who the f*ck is this??", but you get up and go downstairs to open the door. It's Mika. You can't speak. So he says "may I go in?".

What do you do now?

Edit: Help, I don't know, but it's fun anyway haha:D

I jump on him and kick his a*se, cause I'm a professional a*se kicker. If the dream continues, we might kiss:naughty:

Ok, I'll do one for you.

You're at home and you're really bored. You're just doing nothing. Then, the doorbell rings and you think "who the f*ck is this??", but you get up and go downstairs to open the door. It's Mika. You can't speak. So he says "may I go in?".

What do you do now?

I let him in, obviously. He looks a bit haggard, so I let him rest in my bed and make him some tea and soup. He wakes up and is still not feeling well, and it's also raining, so we stay inside and watch cheesy soap operas in spanish. In a few days he is feeling better and thanks me for helping him by letting me be his new keyboardist.

then i wake up and punch my pillow:thumbdown:

I let him in, obviously. He looks a bit haggard, so I let him rest in my bed and make him some tea and soup. He wakes up and is still not feeling well, and it's also raining, so we stay inside and watch cheesy soap operas in spanish. In a few days he is feeling better and thanks me for helping him by letting me be his new keyboardist.

then i wake up and punch my pillow:thumbdown:

Lool!!

I would ask him to were the cow suit (I can't really play the piano...) haha

If I participate I'll probably be banned. You don't want this imagination running wild :fisch:

Laugh Out Loouuuuuuud !!!

You could limit yourself somehow ... actually no. You probably can't. Well if you have the same amount of willpower as me when it comes to Mika, maybe you can. You never know ...

haha,this is so funny! ooh,i have one!

You were walking at the park,reading your favourite novel,without looking at where you were going.Suddenly,crashh! You've hit someone and made him fell on his bump.Everything he carried scattered on the grass.You apologized millions of times and he replied by saying that it's ok repeatedly,then you realized that his accent was really familiar.Then only you noticed it was MIKA! What would you do next?

haha,this is so funny! ooh,i have one!

You were walking at the park,reading your favourite novel,without looking at where you were going.Suddenly,crashh! You've hit someone and made him fell on his bump.Everything he carried scattered on the grass.You apologized millions of times and he replied by saying that it's ok repeatedly,then you realized that his accent was really familiar.Then only you noticed it was MIKA! What would you do next?

Seduce him :das:

Ok, I'll do one for you.

What do you do now?

You're at home and you're really bored. You're just doing nothing. sounds familiar ...

anyway lol. errrm . right well here goes ...

What do you do now?

So let's start from the start.

I'm upstairs and I'm sittin on my bed listening to my angel. I've done all I needed to do and I'm veeery bored. The computer's turned off and there's a password to go on it but only my parents know it so I can't go on the MFC either. And it's raining. So, when the doorbell rings I look at the clock on the wall and decide that's it's too early to be my parents.

Me: Who the f*uck is this ???!

I reluctuntly get out of bed and go to the cd player to turn Mika off. I just can't come to put my finger on the button and erase my love :naughty: so I leave him on and go downstairs.

I'm in my nightie that says '' alguien que me quiere mucho me ha traido esta camiseta de Barcelona'' . The one that my sister got for me. It's clean and I don't wanna get it wet so I take the umberella and go outside. I get to the gate, which is unlocked cause my parents forgot to lock it and see a tall man. I open it slightly and see Mika. I'm so bloody happy I can't talk.

Mika : Can I come in ? Please ?

I look at him. He's soakin wet.

Mika : errrm, can I come in then ?

Me : oh errrr, yeah

Mika : thanx

He walks in. I take him inside. Shutting the umberella I realise that I am in pyjamas.

Mika : Surprised to see me ?

Me : Well. I'll tell you when I start breathing again.

He laughs.

Me : errrrm, *lookin around, seeing all the dirty plates* sorry.

Mika : What about ?

Me : The mess. I wasn't reaaally expecting anyone.

He looks around and laughs.

Me : What ?

Mika : You call this a mess ? Come and visit my room and you'll see mess.

He laughs again. So do I. And then he says

Mika : Anyway, sorry about barging in on you like this but, well, I was kinda lost, I wanted to go to Montpellier and all the buses were stopped, being a strike and that and well, seems as you gave me your adress so I could write back to you, sorry, I never had time to btw (yeah right !), well, I was lost, and wet *he laughs* as you can see, well, I thought, I'd come and ... visit ... you.

Me : Right. Well. Dyou want something to eat ? drink ?

We sit down at the table. He's drinking tea and I'm watching him. Nobody says anything. He puts his cup down and looks at me.

Mika : so ...

Me : so ?

Mika : errm, well, thanx for the tea.

Me : Look, this is so bad, my favourite person on earth is sittin in front of me and I'm useless. We can't go on the computer. The telly's broken. We can't go outside and you're soaked.

He looks at me and smiles.

Mika : I'm just glad you let me in really.

Then suddenly, he has an idea.

Mika : Weeeell, we could get a taxi ...

Me : I have no money on me ...

Mika : I have. Anyway, we could get a taxi and we could go to Montpellier together. I mean. Why not ??! I was dreading going shopping by myself. I hate it. I really do. Shopping by myself I mean. There's no fun in it.

Me : And we could buy you a man bag.

He laughs.

Me : And a purse ...

He looks at me with that deadly look he does sometimes.

Me : Well, you seem to like purses, you have a gree ...

He wacks me on the head with the newspaper.

Me : Oooow !

He laughs at me so I hit him back with it. After a lot of playfighting I say

Me : Okay. Let's go.

Mika : Really ??

Me : Yep. But you're paying. And if you get photographed with a young girl you're gonna get called a perv.

He laughs.

Me : No but honestly. I'll have to pretend to be your second cousin in law twice removed.

Mika : Okay.

He calls a taxi while I get dressed. The taxi arrives. We leave.

We go mega shopping in Montpellier and he buys a hoodie for himself and gives me his wet one.

Mika : You can keep it.

I look at him, and seeing that he's serious

Me : Thanx. I give you a cup of tea and you give me a soggy hoodie. Fair share.

We have looooooads of fun in Montpellier. When we get home he get's a call from his sister tellin him that a taxi's comin for him to bring him to the airport so he can come home. The taxi arrives a few minutes later.

Me : Well ... thanx for the hoodie I guess

Mika : And thanx for the tea.

I stand in the rain lookin at Mika and he stands in the rain lookin at me. No one talks. Silence.

Taxi driver : Il faudrait partir bientot si vous voulez prendre l'avion m'sieur

Mika : I gotta go. Bye.

Me : Bye.

I watch him get into the taxi. When he shuts the door I turn around.

Mika : Bel !

I turn around.

Mika : You have very nice eyes. Just like diamonds.

I stare at him.

Me : You've got nice eyes too.

He smiles and the taxi drives off.

I am floating in paradise.

Don't ya think Mika should slip in nice comments like that when he meets people ??! lol

You're at home and you're really bored. You're just doing nothing. sounds familiar ...

anyway lol. errrm . right well here goes ...

What do you do now?

So let's start from the start.

I'm upstairs and I'm sittin on my bed listening to my angel. I've done all I needed to do and I'm veeery bored. The computer's turned off and there's a password to go on it but only my parents know it so I can't go on the MFC either. And it's raining. So, when the doorbell rings I look at the clock on the wall and decide that's it's too early to be my parents.

Me: Who the f*uck is this ???!

I reluctuntly get out of bed and go to the cd player to turn Mika off. I just can't come to put my finger on the button and erase my love :naughty: so I leave him on and go downstairs.

I'm in my nightie that says '' alguien que me quiere mucho me ha traido esta camiseta de Barcelona'' . The one that my sister got for me. It's clean and I don't wanna get it wet so I take the umberella and go outside. I get to the gate, which is unlocked cause my parents forgot to lock it and see a tall man. I open it slightly and see Mika. I'm so bloody happy I can't talk.

Mika : Can I come in ? Please ?

I look at him. He's soakin wet.

Mika : errrm, can I come in then ?

Me : oh errrr, yeah

Mika : thanx

He walks in. I take him inside. Shutting the umberella I realise that I am in pyjamas.

Mika : Surprised to see me ?

Me : Well. I'll tell you when I start breathing again.

He laughs.

Me : errrrm, *lookin around, seeing all the dirty plates* sorry.

Mika : What about ?

Me : The mess. I wasn't reaaally expecting anyone.

He looks around and laughs.

Me : What ?

Mika : You call this a mess ? Come and visit my room and you'll see mess.

He laughs again. So do I. And then he says

Mika : Anyway, sorry about barging in on you like this but, well, I was kinda lost, I wanted to go to Montpellier and all the buses were stopped, being a strike and that and well, seems as you gave me your adress so I could write back to you, sorry, I never had time to btw (yeah right !), well, I was lost, and wet *he laughs* as you can see, well, I thought, I'd come and ... visit ... you.

Me : Right. Well. Dyou want something to eat ? drink ?

We sit down at the table. He's drinking tea and I'm watching him. Nobody says anything. He puts his cup down and looks at me.

Mika : so ...

Me : so ?

Mika : errm, well, thanx for the tea.

Me : Look, this is so bad, my favourite person on earth is sittin in front of me and I'm useless. We can't go on the computer. The telly's broken. We can't go outside and you're soaked.

He looks at me and smiles.

Mika : I'm just glad you let me in really.

Then suddenly, he has an idea.

Mika : Weeeell, we could get a taxi ...

Me : I have no money on me ...

Mika : I have. Anyway, we could get a taxi and we could go to Montpellier together. I mean. Why not ??! I was dreading going shopping by myself. I hate it. I really do. Shopping by myself I mean. There's no fun in it.

Me : And we could buy you a man bag.

He laughs.

Me : And a purse ...

He looks at me with that deadly look he does sometimes.

Me : Well, you seem to like purses, you have a gree ...

He wacks me on the head with the newspaper.

Me : Oooow !

He laughs at me so I hit him back with it. After a lot of playfighting I say

Me : Okay. Let's go.

Mika : Really ??

Me : Yep. But you're paying. And if you get photographed with a young girl you're gonna get called a perv.

He laughs.

Me : No but honestly. I'll have to pretend to be your second cousin in law twice removed.

Mika : Okay.

He calls a taxi while I get dressed. The taxi arrives. We leave.

We go mega shopping in Montpellier and he buys a hoodie for himself and gives me his wet one.

Mika : You can keep it.

I look at him, and seeing that he's serious

Me : Thanx. I give you a cup of tea and you give me a soggy hoodie. Fair share.

We have looooooads of fun in Montpellier. When we get home he get's a call from his sister tellin him that a taxi's comin for him to bring him to the airport so he can come home. The taxi arrives a few minutes later.

Me : Well ... thanx for the hoodie I guess

Mika : And thanx for the tea.

I stand in the rain lookin at Mika and he stands in the rain lookin at me. No one talks. Silence.

Taxi driver : Il faudrait partir bientot si vous voulez prendre l'avion m'sieur

Mika : I gotta go. Bye.

Me : Bye.

I watch him get into the taxi. When he shuts the door I turn around.

Mika : Bel !

I turn around.

Mika : You have very nice eyes. Just like diamonds.

I stare at him.

Me : You've got nice eyes too.

He smiles and the taxi drives off.

I am floating in paradise.

Don't ya think Mika should slip in nice comments like that when he meets people ??! lol

Wow, you're really Mika ill as I can see!!:naughty:

:roftl:

well I guess I am

is that good or bad ?

but omg imagine that really happened !!!

:jawdrop:

Lool

It was funny to read, but I expected a kess at the end:naughty:

Yeah... Going shopping with Mika... I would like him to sing me a song... AND, you didn't ask an autograph:naughty:

I spend my days thinking of things that could happend with me and Mika...

and don´t think he is ill.. just in love.

Since I knew (because I never meet him) Mika, i´ve falled in love with him...

I can´t let it go, it´s like he´s with all the time, and we are doing things together... but this "all the time" don´t last forever, because I sit on PC and start to watch Mika viedos and realize that he´s not here, beside me.

And then the thoughts becoming being sad.

*MIKA COME TO BRASIL*

I spend my days thinking of things that could happend with me and Mika...

and don´t think he is ill.. just in love.

Since I knew (because I never meet him) Mika, i´ve falled in love with him...

I can´t let it go, it´s like he´s with all the time, and we are doing things together... but this "all the time" don´t last forever, because I sit on PC and start to watch Mika viedos and realize that he´s not here, beside me.

And then the thoughts becoming being sad.

*MIKA COME TO BRASIL*

But do you mean you're like REALLY in LOVE whith him? Because, I for eg, know it's not love but something more like a fantasm or fantasy.:wub2:

What's more, if I had the chance to know him, I wouldn't jump on him and kiss him, but more likely try and talk with him... He's more my friend fantasy than my love fantasy... but he's still my fantasy (dunno if I make sense here)

Edit: MIKA COME TO SWITZERLAND SOME OTHER TIME, WHEN I CAN COME AND SEE YOU??

Ok, I'll do one for you.

What do you do now?

Me: Yeah..ok then. But I'm not actually supposed to talk to strangers

Mika: Im not a stranger!!

Me: Whatever. Would you like some tea?

Mika: Yes...ok

We sit down. He drinks his tea.

Me: Im going to marry your brother.

(I never have been very shy :))

Mika: Erm....right

Me: And my friend of the MFC really fancies you, BTW

(Im talking about you MiKaL00v3)

Mika: Her and the rest of the world...

Me: No, really! She's going to marry you.

Mika: Uh-huh?

Me: So when can I meet your brother?

Mika: Later today, if you like.

Me: Excellent. Can I have your autograph?

Mika: Sure. What should I sign?

Me: Hang on a sec

I return with virtually everything i could pick up.

Me: These please.

Mika: All of them?

Me: Well, duh.

Mika: Alright.

After half an hour...

Me: C'mon I wanna meet my future husband!

Mika: Hang on, can i talk to your friend who is apparently going to marry me?

Me: Well, you can mail her now if you like.And she IS going to marry you!

Mika: Wonderful.

He sends a looovely loong message to MiKaL00v3

Me: Come oooooooon! I've met ants who type quicker than you. I guess you really love her...

Mika: Alright, fine.

Me: About time too. It does help when you knoww what your husband looks like before you get married doesn't it?

We go outside

Mika: TAXI!

Me: Pathetic. You need to yell to get a taxi round here...I'll show you how its done.TAAAAAAXIII!

We get in the taxi. And arrive and his house. I go in, he follows. We see his brother

Mika: Fortune, you've got a visitor.

Me:Hi. I'm going to marry you.

Mika: Shes been rude to me all morning.

Me: You started it.

Fortune laughs.

That was fun to write!! :naughty:

:roftl:

well I guess I am

is that good or bad ?

but omg imagine that really happened !!!

Good of course!

Ooh, MiKaL00v3, your so funny! Did you get my last mail, or is my computer being stupid again?

Ok, i did that wrong. I still dont understand multi-quoting...Ill try again...

What do you do now?

(I never have been very shy )

After half an hour...

Me: Come oooooooon! I've met ants who type quicker than you. I guess you really love her...

Me: About time too. It does help when you knoww what your husband looks like before you get married doesn't it?

We go outside

Me: Pathetic. You need to yell to get a taxi round here...I'll show you how its done.TAAAAAAXIII!

We get in the taxi. And arrive and his house. I go in, he follows. We see his brother

Fortune laughs.

That was fun to write!!

Ok, i did that wrong. I still dont understand multi-quoting...Ill try again...

What do you do now?

(I never have been very shy )

After half an hour...

We go outside

Fortune laughs.

That was fun to write!!

Mouahahahahahhahahahhahahah, I'll try to continue my own story lol

Mika: May I go in?

Me: sdmf éadhfa jsdfja:drool:

Mika: Err, what?

Me: *breathes* Sorry, it's just... Am I dreaming again?

Mika: As far as I'm concerned, no, you're not... May I come in?

Me: Oh, yes, sorry, it's just... sorry, yeah, come in

Mika: Thanks!

Me: Err, do you want something, like a cup of tea?

Mika: Yes, please, I'd like a nice cup of tea

So I go in the kitchen and put the kettle on.

Me: Sit down please.

I show him the sofa. He sits down. I go and sits next to him.

Me: Would it be rude to ask why you came here?

Mika: Well, no it wouldn't be rude at all.

Silence.

Me: Why did you come here then?

Mika: You've sent me thousands of emails through my MySpace.

Me: :blush-anim-cl:Yeah, that's true...

Mika: And I wanted to meet the crazy fan who wrote these emails.

Me: Why?

Mika: Because I thought it would be nice to meet you, you seem to be a great girl.

Me: Ok, it's a dream...

Mika: I think the water is warm enough now...

I run in the kitchen to save the tea and bring Mika his mug.

Mika: Thanks.

He doesn't drink it. It's far too hot.

Silence...

Mika: Do you want to do something?

Me: Err, something like what?

Mika: I dunno, like go out, to the cinema or to the swimming pool or the the bowling...

Me: Yeah, why not? But I can't drive yet, and you can't drive either, and there are no taxis here... How did you come btw?

Mika: I walked from the station.

Me: :shocked:You what? It's far away.

Mika: I really wanted to meet you.

He smiles. I nearly faint :drool: He's so amazing.

Me: Let's stay here and just do nothing.

Mika: Ok.

Me: Would you sing me a song?

Mika: Err, yeah ok, which one?

Me: Love Today!!!:mf_lustslow:

He starts singing. I stand up and start dancing and jumping and singing along with him. That's FANTASTIC.

Then we sit down.

Me: Can I have an autograph, please?

Mika: Yes, of course.

So I give him my LICM so he can sign it. I'm on cloud 9.

Mika: I'll have to go now... Shall we meet again some time?

Me: Oh, yeah, whenever you want to!!!

Mika: Would you like to walk to the station with me?

Me: Yeah ok!!

So we go out and walk to the station. He gives me a hug and he leaves.

That's the start of a beautiful and long lasting friendship!!:punk:

You walk in a parc, like, you know, to relax.... You see a bench and decides to sit there for a while. Someone is already on the bench, reading the news paper.

"Can I sit there, please?" you ask.

The person stops reading, looks at you and say

"But of course, you can!"

IT'S MIKAAAAA!!!

What do you do?

you people are so funnnnnnnny !!!!

btw

Alice

I love you

You are probably the only one who doesn't critisise my want to marry Mika. AND you made him write ME a message !

Oh Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Anyway

I REEEEEALLY loved your story Emerald :D

We've gotta do this all the time

I love it !

Okay people

oh sweetie, good idea for a thread :wink2:

love ya :hublove:

g2g, bye..

you people are so funnnnnnnny !!!!

btw

Alice

I love you

You are probably the only one who doesn't critisise my want to marry Mika. AND you made him write ME a message !

Oh Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Anyway

I REEEEEALLY loved your story Emerald :D

We've gotta do this all the time

I love it !

Thanks!!!!! It's actually a lot of fun to write!!!

You walk in a parc, like, you know, to relax.... You see a bench and decides to sit there for a while. Someone is already on the bench, reading the news paper.

"Can I sit there, please?" you ask.

The person stops reading, looks at you and say

"But of course, you can!"

IT'S MIKAAAAA!!!

What do you do?

okay. Let me breathe in the feeling. Mika beeing my oxygen and this thread being full of Mika I can brreeeeeathe . so . *inhales deeply-exhales deeply* lol

so.

I'm walking in a parc. There's hardly anyone here. Jut a few old grannies walking around minding their own business. It's all quiet but I'm tired. I've been walking for five hours in this very parc. I love it THAT much. Anyway so when I see this bench it's like when a starving person sees food. So I wanna run to it but I can't. It's too energy consuming. So I walk to it. When I get to it, I realise that there's someone else on it reading a newspaper. It's deadly annoying. Like when the starving guy realises that someone's already here and wants some food too (sorry about the starving guy I got a bit carried away :naughty:). Anyway. So I'm annoyed. And I'm thinkin about the bench being my food and I imagine a whole story about how the man with the newspaper is sitting on MY bench. So I get a very lot bit carried away and said

Me : Can I sit down ? Or have you reserved this bench for yourself ??!

Mika : Errrm, yeah

Me : OMGooood ! you're Mika !

Mika : Yep

He laughs.

Now it's like the starving guy has found out that the guy who wants to steal his food is actually a free supplier of food and only wants a nibble of this bit of food (lots of food there ! lol).

Me : what'ya readin ??

Mika : The newspaper

Me : Okaaay, ya know I'm not blind I can see that

He laughs and smiles at me

Mika : I'm reading about you actually.

Me : Meee ??!

Mika : Yeah. Says you've been elected. Miss 'Ican'tmindmyownbusiness' 2008

I look at him thinking how much he's a bastard and a reeeally :mf_lustslow: one too.

Me : No but seriously.

Mika : I am serious !

Me : Yeah and I'm the pope aswell

He laughs.

Me : Ya know if ya don't wanna talk to me just say and I'll leave. Well I won't cause, well cause...

Mika : Cause ???

Me : Shutup you. Your really askin for it here.

He laughs at me again.

Mika : well ?

Me : Pick on someone your own size. But that would be pretty hard cause your massive.

Mika : *laughing* I'm not massive. You're just small.

Me : Am not talking to you anymore.

I go to the furthest away as I can from him while not falling of the bench and cross my arms.

He laughs.

Mika : good. Didn't wanna talk to you anyway.

I don't say anything.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

He puts his paper down and says

Mika : how long is this gonna last ?

Me : Talk to the hand.

He sighs and turns back to his paper.

Silence.

Mika : No but seriously. Are you honestly not gonna talk ?!

Me : Not until you say sorry.

Mika : Sorry ? Don't think so.

He turns around.

Silence.

Mika : Can you not like have a talk without me saying sorry ? Please ?

Me : Dream on big man.

Mika : Okay. I'm sorry.

I smile satisfied.

Me : Knew you'd give in.

Mika : I did not give in. I just thought you might wanna talk to me.

Me : Hm.

Mika : Okay. I did wanna talk to you.

Me : :biggrin2:

Mika : But you haven't won

Me : Yeah I have

Mika : no you haven't

Me : My troops are bigger than yours Mika, just give up !

He laughs.

Mika : Okay. I will. Give up. For the moment.

Me : okaaay

Mika : It's funny. You sound like someone.

Me : Who ?

Mika : Someone from the MFC

Me : Who ? I might know em ?

Mika : She's a fourplet. From the 'thirteenturningfourteenandallMikaobsessives' group. There all crazy on that thread. But they're great.

Me : Pianogirlsammy, Bubuciis, Neiobi and MikaL00v3 ???

Mika : Dyou know em ?

Me : Errrm, ya could say that ...

Mika : You're lying.

Me : what ?? no I'm not !

Mika : yeah you are. You can tell.

Me : Oh really ? In what way ?

Mika : By lookin at yr eyes.

Me : My eyes.

Mika : yep. You're big blue eyes.

Me : right.

Mika : you don't beleive me do you ?

Me : no

Mika : okay, I was just sayin but you have got nice eyes though (am gonna slip this one in every time, it's one of my dreams for him to say that :naughty:)

Mika :' anyway, you do know em

Me : yeah I do

Mika : which one of em are you ?

Me : God you're good aren't you ?

Mika : well ?

Me : okay. I'm MiKaL00v3

Mika : HA ! knew it ! I knew it was you !

Then he starts going on and I just sit and watch ... and love :wub2:

Anyway, Mika and me talk for ages on the bench and at the end he passes me his email address.

Mika : Enter me. In your contacts. And burn the paper after.

Me : I will I will. :angel_not:

Mika : No but seriously. Promise me.

Me : I promise.

He gives me a hug. A long hug. When he finally lets go

Me : Do your parents never hug you ?

Mika : What ?

Me : That was a looong hug

Mika : It was so you could share it with your fourplets. And I'm not gonna see you for a long time.

I smile at him.

Mika : seeya then.

Me : bye

Mika : don't burn your house down

Me : what ?

Mika : when you burn my adress

Me : Oh *laughing* no

Mika : enter me first though

Me : I will

People. I wanna dream this dream forever. I need help.

G2g now though.

:huglove: