• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you people are so funnnnnnnny !!!!

btw

Alice

I love you

You are probably the only one who doesn't critisise my want to marry Mika. AND you made him write ME a message !

:jawdrop:

Oh Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Anyway

I REEEEEALLY loved your story Emerald :D

We've gotta do this all the time

I love it !

Who critices you? Ill soon sort them out...:boxed:

:roftl:

well, my friends, my family ...

all of em

they hate Mika

oh well, it's them that are missin out in the end ...

Mine hate Mika too... Not because of him, but because of me:naughty:I'm pissing them off by talking about him all the time:roftl:

:roftl:

well, my friends, my family ...

all of em

they hate Mika

oh well, it's them that are missin out in the end ...

dont listen to them, they dont know how it is to be a fan, it sometimes just hurts if you know what. i mean it hurts to be a fan, i love him so much that i wish i didint know of him, but i cant.

btw its nice to send him a letter, i send him 2, but he never replied - OF COURSE :D

but that wasnt the point him to answer, just wanted him to know that there are people who love him. :huglove:

dont listen to them, they dont know how it is to be a fan, it sometimes just hurts if you know what. i mean it hurts to be a fan, i love him so much that i wish i didint know of him, but i cant.

btw its nice to send him a letter, i send him 2, but he never replied - OF COURSE :D

but that wasnt the point him to answer, just wanted him to know that there are people who love him. :huglove:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

YOU'VE GOT HIS ADDRESS ?????!

gimme gimme gimmeeeee ! Plllllease !

Yeah, right, give it to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Yeah you just HAVE to give it to us Liene ! YOU HAVE TO ! just ... well maybe like PM it to us cause he probably wouldn't want everyone to have it ...

But yeah ! PM US HIS ADDDRRRRRREEEESS PLEASE !

Yeah you just HAVE to give it to us Liene ! YOU HAVE TO ! just ... well maybe like PM it to us cause he probably wouldn't want everyone to have it ...

But yeah ! PM US HIS ADDDRRRRRREEEESS PLEASE !

Mmmmh, maybe she was talking about sending him a letter through his MySpace...:blink:

my space :roftl::roftl:

i guess its called message, not letter, sorry for confusing :roftl:

oh shiit.

someone had it on here but thought it was better not to give it to me. Don't really know why but I didn't complain cause I knew she was gonna say that. Anyway.

"You're busily shopping in London when you get bashed on the arm. It hurts. A lot. You turn around and yell '' OI ! THAT HURT ! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !'' when you see that the person who bashed you was no one else but my darling angel Mika ... What do you do ??"

1st of all....HIIIIIII GUYS :biggrin2: I haven't been here 4 some time(few days...maybe 10:thumbdown:) and i missed u a lot-the most Mika corse lol....

***If that happened to me i'd................say omg:jawdrop:...than i'd definitely apologize to him and i'd say that i didn't mean that way.....and....I'd make a big big :arf2: and... and... i'd .... ask him 4 ....his....autogram.... hi mika there i missed u and love u :arf2:

"You're busily shopping in London when you get bashed on the arm. It hurts. A lot. You turn around and yell '' OI ! THAT HURT ! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !'' when you see that the person who bashed you was no one else but my darling angel Mika ... What do you do ??"

1st of all....HIIIIIII GUYS :biggrin2: I haven't been here 4 some time(few days...maybe 10:thumbdown:) and i missed u a lot-the most Mika corse lol....

***If that happened to me i'd................say omg:jawdrop:...than i'd definitely apologize to him and i'd say that i didn't mean that way.....and....I'd make a big big :arf2: and... and... i'd .... ask him 4 ....his....autogram.... hi mika there i missed u and love u :arf2:

Long time no see indeed!!!! Nice to see you:wink2:

oh shiit.

someone had it on here but thought it was better not to give it to me. Don't really know why but I didn't complain cause I knew she was gonna say that. Anyway.

I'll know where he lives by the end of the summer, if all goes to plan, which it will. *evil laugh*

I'll know where he lives by the end of the summer, if all goes to plan, which it will. *evil laugh*

and we'll go visit him like in my dream won't we Alice :naughty:

anyway.

ON TOPIC

You're sittin in yr room when the phone rings. Yr brother/sister/mum/dad/grandad/granma/dog/cat picks it up and says it's for you. You ask who it is and they say that they didn't ask. So you reply. It's Mika. What do you do and what do you talk about ? I want it all. All your conversation with Mika in this format

Mika : iquwvc;ewiblablablaukyqcwr6fc

You : uywe4fbnooiiigeblablablaigwirefg

Mika : avbubvajheyblablablafuywci

etc etc etc ...

I'm waitiiing :D

and we'll go visit him like in my dream won't we Alice :naughty:

anyway.

ON TOPIC

You're sittin in yr room when the phone rings. Yr brother/sister/mum/dad/grandad/granma/dog/cat picks it up and says it's for you. You ask who it is and they say that they didn't ask. So you reply. It's Mika. What do you do and what do you talk about ? I want it all. All your conversation with Mika in this format

Mika : iquwvc;ewiblablablaukyqcwr6fc

You : uywe4fbnooiiigeblablablaigwirefg

Mika : avbubvajheyblablablafuywci

etc etc etc ...

I'm waitiiing :D

Me: You are f*cking kidding me!!? Come on, you're not bloody Mika!

Mika: Course I am.

Me: Proove it then!

Mika: Ok, how?

Me: How do I bloody know, YOU are prentending you're Mika!!

Mika: Ok, I'll sing you a little something then.

Me: Yeah ok, go on, let's go for "Love Today", if you're Mika, I'll know it right away.

Mika: Dum, da da di da di dum, da di, *sings*

Me: You're f*ucking Mika!!!!!:shocked:

Mika: I told you!!!!!

Me: Man, I'm sorry.

Mika: No problem, I understand your doubting, it's natural, isn't it?

Me: Well, hell yeah!

Silence

Me: So, why did you call here?

Mika: I wanted to talk with you.

Me: Right... about what? I mean, you don't know me, do you?

Mika: You're Emerlad from MFC and your real name is Emilie. Am I right?

Me: Yeah, you are. F*ck man, how do you know?

Mika: Could you please stop saying f*ck all the time? It's kinda f*cking annoying you know?

Me: Ok, it's just, see, I'm kinda surprised and all.

Mika: Normal.

Me: So? How did you find out?

Mika: MySpace kinda pisses me off, but it's useful, sometimes.

Me: Oh right... So, why did you wanna talk with me?

Mika: I fell in love with you Emerald... Emilie... Anyway

Me: WTF??? Err sorry about that... You not serious are you?

Mika: I am bloody serious.

Silence

Me: You don't even bloody know me, do you? I mean, you've probably read some of my messages and read some posts I posted on here, but that's all, right?

Mika: That's enough for me. I love you. I think about you all the time, I dream about kissing you and also about...

Me: Heyy! Stop it, that's not... Just... Stop it okey?

Mika: Don't you always think about kissing me?

Me: I don't even know you, Mika!!

Mika: Everybody would like to be kissed by me. And I love you.

Me: Ok, first of all, it's not true: not EVERYBODY wants to be kissed by you. Second of all, I DON'T love you. I mean, you're a great singer and all, you're my kinda fantasy, but I don't LOVE you. Do you get my point?

Silence. Silence. Snif.

Mika: Yeah, I get it.

Me: Friends?

Mika looks up at me.

Mika: Yeah, friends.:punk:

It's the start of a wonderful and long-lasting friendship (bis) hahahaha

Me: You are f*cking kidding me!!? Come on, you're not bloody Mika!

Mika: Course I am.

Me: Proove it then!

Mika: Ok, how?

Me: How do I bloody know, YOU are prentending you're Mika!!

Mika: Ok, I'll sing you a little something then.

Me: Yeah ok, go on, let's go for "Love Today", if you're Mika, I'll know it right away.

Mika: Dum, da da di da di dum, da di, *sings*

Me: You're f*ucking Mika!!!!!:shocked:

Mika: I told you!!!!!

Me: Man, I'm sorry.

Mika: No problem, I understand your doubting, it's natural, isn't it?

Me: Well, hell yeah!

Silence

Me: So, why did you call here?

Mika: I wanted to talk with you.

Me: Right... about what? I mean, you don't know me, do you?

Mika: You're Emerlad from MFC and your real name is Emilie. Am I right?

Me: Yeah, you are. F*ck man, how do you know?

Mika: Could you please stop saying f*ck all the time? It's kinda f*cking annoying you know?

Me: Ok, it's just, see, I'm kinda surprised and all.

Mika: Normal.

Me: So? How did you find out?

Mika: MySpace kinda pisses me off, but it's useful, sometimes.

Me: Oh right... So, why did you wanna talk with me?

Mika: I fell in love with you Emerald... Emilie... Anyway

Me: WTF??? Err sorry about that... You not serious are you?

Mika: I am bloody serious.

Silence

Me: You don't even bloody know me, do you? I mean, you've probably read some of my messages and read some posts I posted on here, but that's all, right?

Mika: That's enough for me. I love you.

He comes near me and tries to kiss me.

Me: Heyy? What the hell do you think you're doing??

Mika: I'm trying to kiss you. Don't you fancy a little kiss?

Me: I don't even know you, Mika!!

Mika: Everybody would like to be kissed by me. And I love you.

Me: Ok, first of all, it's not true: not EVERYBODY wants to be kissed by you. Second of all, I DON'T love you. I mean, you're a great singer and all, you're my kinda fantasy, but I don't LOVE you. Do you get my point?

Mika looks kinda lika a child and he's intensively looking down at his shoes (silver and amazing, btw)

Mika: Yeah, I get it.

Me: Friends?

Mika looks up at me.

Mika: Yeah, friends.:punk:

It's the start of a wonderful and long-lasting friendship (bis) hahahaha

it's so funny and brilliant in every way ! but I have a small teeny weeny problem. How does he lean over to you and try to kiss you when you're on the phone ??? I thnk you've forgotten a small detail here lol.

btw : you might think I'm seriously sick but I actually really love Mika. Like for real. Not fantasm. For really real. Am I sick ?

it's so funny and brilliant in every way ! but I have a small teeny weeny problem. How does he lean over to you and try to kiss you when you're on the phone ??? I thnk you've forgotten a small detail here lol.

btw : you might think I'm seriously sick but I actually really love Mika. Like for real. Not fantasm. For really real. Am I sick ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO:roftl::roftl::roftl:He's on the phone, right!!!! I had forgotten that bit hahahahaha:blush-anim-cl:

He knows me because he's seen my nickname on MySpace is Emerald and that I have MFC in my friends. He's clever, so he's found out.

As for the kiss part, errrm, I'll do sth *runs and find sth else*