• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Alice, I'm thinking of that story: :chkn: = s€x:naughty:

Hey cool thread.

I'll do one.

I am sitting at home, I am on my computer chatting on the Fan Club as usual. Suddenly I hear a bang on the window. Someone shouts "yooooo hooooo!!" I think who the hell is that. I turn round in my chair and I don't believe my eyes. It's Mika. Ohhh my God, I nearly faint. I get up off my chair and go to the door. I let him in. The cat was asleep on the chair in my room but now she has gone and hidden under the table. Mika comes into the room and sits down. He sees the cat under the table and bends down. "Hey kitty kitty!" he says in the most funny voice.

What happens next girls?

Hey cool thread.

I'll do one.

I am sitting at home, I am on my computer chatting on the Fan Club as usual. Suddenly I hear a bang on the window. Someone shouts "yooooo hooooo!!" I think who the hell is that. I turn round in my chair and I don't believe my eyes. It's Mika. Ohhh my God, I nearly faint. I get up off my chair and go to the door. I let him in. The cat was asleep on the chair in my room but now she has gone and hidden under the table. Mika comes into the room and sits down. He sees the cat under the table and bends down. "Hey kitty kitty!" he says in the most funny voice.

What happens next girls?

First of all

WHAT'S MIKA DOING IN YOOOOUR ROOOM ????????!?!?!?!!?

Secondly, I don't get the whole thing with the cat lol.

Anyway. You all know I'm off my head so if it's just me explain and I'll do it.

thanx

First of all

WHAT'S MIKA DOING IN YOOOOUR ROOOM ????????!?!?!?!!?

Secondly, I don't get the whole thing with the cat lol.

Anyway. You all know I'm off my head so if it's just me explain and I'll do it.

thanx

What's he doing in my room? Aah, that's my secret!!:naughty:

Hey cool thread.

I'll do one.

What happens next girls?

I can't believe my eyes!!

Me: MIKA???! What are you doing here? How did you find my address, why did you come here, when...?

Mika: *interupting* Shhh, that doesn't matter, does it? I'm here, that's what matters.

Me: Yeah ok.

But I'm still really surprised and still would like to know why, how, when, etc...

Mika: Ok, I came here for a good reason, actually.

Me: Ok, I'm listening

Mika: I'll do a show here in Switzerland, in the Paléo, you may know it.

Me: Yeah, I do know it indeed... I can't come unfortunately.

Mika: WHAT?? You CAN'T?? Oh man, that was precisely why I came...

Me: Why exactely?

Mika: I miss a dancer. For the show.

Me: Oh...

Mika: And I thought, yeah, you like dancing, so maybe you could...

Me: Wait, how do you know I like dancing?

Mika: You curious, aren't you? I've investigated a bit.

Me: Ok... So, you would like me to come and dance for you, in the Paléo, for your show??

Mika: Yeah... I need a dancer for "Love Today". My usual dancer can't make it.

Me: "Love Today"?? Maan.

Mika: Yeah, but if you can't come... Why can't you come again?

Me: I haven't said why I couldn't come.

Mika: Oh, right.

Me: I'll be in Italy at that moment, with my family (and that's the f*cking bloody truth guys:tears:)...

Mika: Oh, I see. But you could come back in CH to dance, couldn't you?

Me: WHAT? How the hell am I supposed to come back here? It's not that simple, you know! I wish it was, but the thing is, it's not!

Mika: I could come and pick you up.

Me: Really? And how will you do? You're on tour!

Mika: Precisely, that's why it's possible, I'm always moving, so doing that journey won't change my plans. And it will be fun.

Me: What about my parents? I mean, do you think they would say "Yes, Emilie, of COURSE we will let you leave with Mika to dance in the Paléo, on "Love Today", and then come back in Italy! Really, we don't see any problem about that!"?

Mika: Well, I could talk to them.

Me: Talk to them...

Mika: Yeah, talk to them, explain, tell them why it's so important and all.

Me: I'm still not sure whether my parents would say "yes".

Mika: Just let me try, and we'll see.

Me: Yeah, ok, why not after all. Give it a try.

Mika: Are they at home now?

Me: Yeah.

Mika: Ok, let's go and talk to them now, then.

Me: Ok, Cricket.

Mika: What?

Me: Oh, nothing

Mika: Never mind.

And then, we go downstairs to talk to my parents and they say "yes" (after a looong while, though, but they say "yes" all the same!!). I'll see Mika live, and dance on LT!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:punk::mf_lustslow:

Edit: I turned it into MY story, but you can imagine it's you lol. You don't live in CH, but never mind...

Emerald your story was so niiice !

so.

anyone here going to the concert in Nimes ??! cause believe it or not, I AM !!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFGOOOOOOD ! I'M ACTUALLY GOIIIING !

okay *pulls myself back together* eerrrrm ...

Emerald your story was so niiice !

so.

anyone here going to the concert in Nimes ??! cause believe it or not, I AM !!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFGOOOOOOD ! I'M ACTUALLY GOIIIING !

okay *pulls myself back together* eerrrrm ...

I wish I could go to see him this summer:tears:... But I can't so I'll have to wait till his new tour... *still a Mika virgin*

I'm happy for you though!!! It's so cool!!:punk:

Edit: If my parents allow me to go, cause if it's abroad... AaAaaaAargh!!!!

Well, who know, maybe Mika will enter my room one day and ask me to dance on LT loool:naughty:

I wish I could go to see him this summer:tears:... But I can't so I'll have to wait till his new tour... *still a Mika virgin*

I'm happy for you though!!! It's so cool!!:punk:

Edit: If my parents allow me to go, cause if it's abroad... AaAaaaAargh!!!!

Well, who know, maybe Mika will enter my room one day and ask me to dance on LT loool:naughty:

'*still a Mika virgin*' sounds ... eerrrrm, well. You get me anyway :naughty:

And yeah, maybe he'll just walk in one day cause he wanted to see you ! maybee ! you never know !

'*still a Mika virgin*' sounds ... eerrrrm, well. You get me anyway :naughty:

And yeah, maybe he'll just walk in one day cause he wanted to see you ! maybee ! you never know !

I know how "Mika virgin" sounds, but when I once told someone I hadn't seen him live, never, she said "oh, so you're still a Mika virgin then?":naughty:Not my fault. But it's shorter than saying "I have never seen Mika in live":bleh:

I know how "Mika virgin" sounds, but when I once told someone I hadn't seen him live, never, she said "oh, so you're still a Mika virgin then?":naughty:Not my fault. But it's shorter than saying "I have never seen Mika in live":bleh:

sppose

I don't mind anyway it's just some people might think othwerwise ...