Daydreaming

MiKaL00v3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's so funny and brilliant in every way ! but I have a small teeny weeny problem. How does he lean over to you and try to kiss you when you're on the phone ??? I thnk you've forgotten a small detail here lol.

btw : you might think I'm seriously sick but I actually really love Mika. Like for real. Not fantasm. For really real. Am I sick ?

yore not sick dear, i love him too we are just truly fans, obsessed fans, :thumb_yello:

yore not sick dear, i love him too we are just truly fans, obsessed fans, :thumb_yello:

Do you guys mean you're in LOVE with him? Or that you love him from a fan point of view?:blink:

Me: You are f*cking kidding me!!? Come on, you're not bloody Mika!

Mika: Course I am.

Me: Proove it then!

Mika: Ok, how?

Me: How do I bloody know, YOU are prentending you're Mika!!

Mika: Ok, I'll sing you a little something then.

Me: Yeah ok, go on, let's go for "Love Today", if you're Mika, I'll know it right away.

Mika: Dum, da da di da di dum, da di, *sings*

Me: You're f*ucking Mika!!!!!:shocked:

Mika: I told you!!!!!

Me: Man, I'm sorry.

Mika: No problem, I understand your doubting, it's natural, isn't it?

Me: Well, hell yeah!

Silence

Me: So, why did you call here?

Mika: I wanted to talk with you.

Me: Right... about what? I mean, you don't know me, do you?

Mika: You're Emerlad from MFC and your real name is Emilie. Am I right?

Me: Yeah, you are. F*ck man, how do you know?

Mika: Could you please stop saying f*ck all the time? It's kinda f*cking annoying you know?

Me: Ok, it's just, see, I'm kinda surprised and all.

Mika: Normal.

Me: So? How did you find out?

Mika: MySpace kinda pisses me off, but it's useful, sometimes.

Me: Oh right... So, why did you wanna talk with me?

Mika: I fell in love with you Emerald... Emilie... Anyway

Me: WTF??? Err sorry about that... You not serious are you?

Mika: I am bloody serious.

Silence

Me: You don't even bloody know me, do you? I mean, you've probably read some of my messages and read some posts I posted on here, but that's all, right?

Mika: That's enough for me. I love you. I think about you all the time, I dream about kissing you and also about...

Me: Heyy! Stop it, that's not... Just... Stop it okey?

Mika: Don't you always think about kissing me?

Me: I don't even know you, Mika!!

Mika: Everybody would like to be kissed by me. And I love you.

Me: Ok, first of all, it's not true: not EVERYBODY wants to be kissed by you. Second of all, I DON'T love you. I mean, you're a great singer and all, you're my kinda fantasy, but I don't LOVE you. Do you get my point?

Mika looks kinda lika a child and he's intensively looking down at his shoes (silver and amazing, btw)

Mika: Yeah, I get it.

Me: Friends?

Mika looks up at me.

Mika: Yeah, friends.

It's the start of a wonderful and long-lasting friendship (bis) hahahaha

omg!:shocked: u hurt my feelings bcs of the way that u behave to him:thumbdown: :tears: he's a good boy...! (?!:crybaby:)

AND YES EMERALD.I LL PARTICIPE IN THAT:wub2:

omg!:shocked: u hurm my feelings bcs of behaving to him:thumbdown: :tears: he's a good boy...! (?!:crybaby:)

AND YES EMERALD.I LL PARTICIPE IN THAT:wub2:

LOL, it's supposed to be a cure thread, you see? I admit it: I sometimes dream about kissing him. But telling him I don't want to in a daydream is like a cure! You see? lool:naughty:

Cool, I'm sure Mika will love your poems!:wink2:

HECK YES! I FOUND IT! THE BEST THREAD EVER! (next to our thread, which since i am on constantly and has a long name, i have decided to call it "our second home" so as i said on our second home, I DO NOT DREAM OF MIKA. I CANT. IDK WHY. But i daydream. and you and bel both know that i do it ALOT, and im quite good at it!

SO STEP ASIDE PROSESSIONAL DAYDREAMER COMING THROUGH!

Heres one that we did on our thread, but i thought Id put it here.

*What would you do if you were at a school dance. You were getting up to leave, very hurt because no one asked you to dance. you suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. you turn around, and there is the greatest man alive. Mika. "Can I have this dance?" he asks....

Me: Wow.....how.. how did you get here?

Mika: *smiles" dont worry. im here now. would you like to dance?

Me: Absolutely

Mika: *takes my hand and leads me out to the floor* HAPPY ENDING is playing

we start to dance

Me: How did you know I was thinking of you? I hoped so badly that you would come, though i knew it was impossible! How did you.....

Mika: Well im here arent I? Lets jsut dance.

Me: Do you realize how long Ive wanted to meet you?

Mika: *Blushes, and smiles* Well thats very sweet of you. My god, do you realize how wonderful you look tonight? Your dress is stunning.

Me: *Blushing uncontrollably* Thank you, you look wonderful too.

Mika: Yeah, your school is pretty lovely asweel, accept for one thing.

Me: oh, whats that?

Mika *Leans in close to me, and whispers in my ear* Well, your very elderly Science teach Mr. F and Music teacher Ms. S are dancing together. It is quite strange to me, they remind me of my grandparents*

Me: *I laugh and msile up at him, he also smiles* Well, they are a little crazy.

Mika: I can tell. My goodness you have such a beautiful laugh!

Me: PLEASE! YOUR LAUGH IS A RINGTONE FOR GODS SAKE, AND MINE IS GOOD?

Mika: Haha, you probablly have it on your phone dont you?

Me: Wel...um..actually..yes. I hope you dont think that is stalker-ish!

Mika: *Chuckles* well, no! Well, why is it then that you have it on your phone?

Me: Well...um...because.... *blushes*

Mika: Tell me, why? Come on, you can tell me?

Me: Well, becuase..... well Ive wanted to meet you forever. I <3 you, you know.

Mika: That is so sweet of you *he hugs me and as you have learned in "our second home" that means FULLFILLING MY LIFES DREAM OF A HUG!

Me: Thanks for dancing wiht me mika

Mika: *again into my ear whispers* Thanks for letting me.

*he kisses my cheek, and i FLOAT!*

Me: *I put my head on his shoulder, just as the song begins to play LITTLE BIT OF LOVE LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AHHHHHH!!! FEEL ASIF IM WASTING! AND IM WASTING EVERY DAY, hey, hey hey HEY!*

The night ends as I and mika dance, along side my crazy, really really old teachers ;D

We finish the song, and IM IN PARADISE!

it's so funny and brilliant in every way ! but I have a small teeny weeny problem. How does he lean over to you and try to kiss you when you're on the phone ??? I thnk you've forgotten a small detail here lol.

btw : you might think I'm seriously sick but I actually really love Mika. Like for real. Not fantasm. For really real. Am I sick ?

u better not be!

U KNOW I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU! WERE FOURPLETS!!! ARE WE SICK!?!!?!?

LOL, it's supposed to be a cure thread, you see? I admit it: I sometimes dream about kissing him. But telling him I don't want to in a daydream is like a cure! You see? lool:naughty:

Cool, I'm sure Mika will love your poems!:wink2:

ohhh :floor: i understand:naughty::blink:yeah...

Mika is cure by him self...ok.....this....might shouldn't be here....oh i'm talking bout .... b***sh**:naughty:

THANK YOU love love :flowers2:

I would kindly say,

"Excuse me kind Sir, but why did you hit my freakin arm so hard?"

and mika would say

"There was a large spider on it, and it almost bit you."

but then i would look down and their would be no spider (dead or alive) on the ground. so i would say,

"then where is it?"

and then Mika would brake down, start crying and say

"I am sorry! I just wanted to see what it would be like to hit a girl!!! are you gonna sue me?"

then i would smack Mika back and walk away.

Do you guys mean you're in LOVE with him? Or that you love him from a fan point of view?:blink:

well hard question, if i will say i love him you will say i cant cause i havent even met him, but if i will say i love him like a fan that it will be a contrast to everything ive ever said about loving mika.

actually i am a fan that much that it hurts insade just from loving him, maybe i dont know wht is real love, because im too young but it feels like loving, like it hurts from not seeing him live it hurts that he is not next to me, you can call me sick but thats how im feeling, and im noe afraid of saying that, i love him, as far as i know about love, you can argue me, but thats how i feel it :wink2:

i think i said it pretty understandable, i hope you understood :wink2::wink2:

HECK YES! I FOUND IT! THE BEST THREAD EVER! (next to our thread, which since i am on constantly and has a long name, i have decided to call it "our second home" so as i said on our second home, I DO NOT DREAM OF MIKA. I CANT. IDK WHY. But i daydream. and you and bel both know that i do it ALOT, and im quite good at it!

SO STEP ASIDE PROSESSIONAL DAYDREAMER COMING THROUGH!

Heres one that we did on our thread, but i thought Id put it here.

*What would you do if you were at a school dance. You were getting up to leave, very hurt because no one asked you to dance. you suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. you turn around, and there is the greatest man alive. Mika. "Can I have this dance?" he asks....

Me: Wow.....how.. how did you get here?

Mika: *smiles" dont worry. im here now. would you like to dance?

Me: Absolutely

Mika: *takes my hand and leads me out to the floor* HAPPY ENDING is playing

we start to dance

Me: How did you know I was thinking of you? I hoped so badly that you would come, though i knew it was impossible! How did you.....

Mika: Well im here arent I? Lets jsut dance.

Me: Do you realize how long Ive wanted to meet you?

Mika: *Blushes, and smiles* Well thats very sweet of you. My god, do you realize how wonderful you look tonight? Your dress is stunning.

Me: *Blushing uncontrollably* Thank you, you look wonderful too.

Mika: Yeah, your school is pretty lovely asweel, accept for one thing.

Me: oh, whats that?

Mika *Leans in close to me, and whispers in my ear* Well, your very elderly Science teach Mr. F and Music teacher Ms. S are dancing together. It is quite strange to me, they remind me of my grandparents*

Me: *I laugh and msile up at him, he also smiles* Well, they are a little crazy.

Mika: I can tell. My goodness you have such a beautiful laugh!

Me: PLEASE! YOUR LAUGH IS A RINGTONE FOR GODS SAKE, AND MINE IS GOOD?

Mika: Haha, you probablly have it on your phone dont you?

Me: Wel...um..actually..yes. I hope you dont think that is stalker-ish!

Mika: *Chuckles* well, no! Well, why is it then that you have it on your phone?

Me: Well...um...because.... *blushes*

Mika: Tell me, why? Come on, you can tell me?

Me: Well, becuase..... well Ive wanted to meet you forever. I <3 you, you know.

Mika: That is so sweet of you *he hugs me and as you have learned in "our second home" that means FULLFILLING MY LIFES DREAM OF A HUG!

Me: Thanks for dancing wiht me mika

Mika: *again into my ear whispers* Thanks for letting me.

*he kisses my cheek, and i FLOAT!*

Me: *I put my head on his shoulder, just as the song begins to play LITTLE BIT OF LOVE LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AHHHHHH!!! FEEL ASIF IM WASTING! AND IM WASTING EVERY DAY, hey, hey hey HEY!*

The night ends as I and mika dance, along side my crazy, really really old teachers ;D

We finish the song, and IM IN PARADISE!

OMG THIS PART...make me crying bcs of:

1. laugh

2. it was soooooo sweet(hug ,,,,,,kiss in cheek):wub2::wub2::wub2:

well hard question, if i will say i love him you will say i cant cause i havent even met him, but if i will say i love him like a fan that it will be a contrast to everything ive ever said about loving mika.

actually i am a fan that much that it hurts insade just from loving him, maybe i dont know wht is real love, because im too young but it feels like loving, like it hurts from not seeing him live it hurts that he is not next to me, you can call me sick but thats how im feeling, and im noe afraid of saying that, i love him, as far as i know about love, you can argue me, but thats how i feel it :wink2:

Yeah, I get what you mean:wink2:

You need some medicine, so.... KEEP POSTING!!!:roftl:

Yeah, I get what you mean:wink2:

You need some medicine, so.... KEEP POSTING!!!:roftl:

i will, dont worry you couldnt stop me posting even if you really would try when i speak to other MFCers i feel like im closer to all mika world, and i love MFCers i wont stop posting :mf_lustslow:

and here is why she is my fourplet! BECUASE WE THINK EXACTLY THE SAME WAY! SHE JUST TOLD TEH STORY OF MY LIFE.

oow, my stomach hurts. maybe its cuz im hungry, WAIT NO, ITS FROM NOT SEEING MIKA RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

I'm very sorry to say this but I do. Love him. Sometimes so much it hurts. And I get very depressed sometimes when I realise that he doesn't even know of my existence when I love him so much. I am sick aren't I ? But I guess I can't be sick seems as I'm a fourplet and my fourplets aren't sick so ...

Anyway, have gotta go now.

Why am I never on at the same time as anyone ???! I haven't talked to Sammy or Liene or Carlota for like a decade !

i got a good laugh here.

thanks guys.

i used to be like that... i was a disgusting mika-obsessive in march 07 and i would daydream like that all the time... pianogirlsammy... i remember don't worry it'll be over before you know it.

yoiu might want to join mikaholics for a bit of support and love hun...

hehe =)

This thread is very entertaining :naughty:

:roftl:

I mean you naughty person ! you're just sitting behind your screen takin the piss out of all of us saddos !

but I must admit, must be kinda funny for a sane person to read all of this.:roftl: