Daydreaming

MiKaL00v3

:roftl:

I mean you naughty person ! you're just sitting behind your screen takin the piss out of all of us saddos !

but I must admit, must be kinda funny for a sane person to read all of this.:roftl:

Who ever said I was sane? :lol3:

I'm ever bit as crazy as you guys (no offence) :naughty:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a good laugh here.

thanks guys.

i used to be like that... i was a disgusting mika-obsessive in march 07 and i would daydream like that all the time... pianogirlsammy... i remember don't worry it'll be over before you know it.

yoiu might want to join mikaholics for a bit of support and love hun...

hehe =)

No it won't :lmao:

I would kindly say,

"Excuse me kind Sir, but why did you hit my freakin arm so hard?"

and mika would say

"There was a large spider on it, and it almost bit you."

but then i would look down and their would be no spider (dead or alive) on the ground. so i would say,

"then where is it?"

and then Mika would brake down, start crying and say

"I am sorry! I just wanted to see what it would be like to hit a girl!!! are you gonna sue me?"

then i would smack Mika back and walk away.

HAHAHA Hilarious i love that VERRY funny =)

i got a good laugh here.

thanks guys.

i used to be like that... i was a disgusting mika-obsessive in march 07 and i would daydream like that all the time... pianogirlsammy... i remember don't worry it'll be over before you know it.

yoiu might want to join mikaholics for a bit of support and love hun...

hehe =)

um..yeah... well idk who you are but it wont be over veyr soon. if it is i will be sad. Mika makes me happy. Him and his music. Since i started listening to him and learned about him, MY music has become better. I learned from his techniques like a teacher. And my music is waht i love to do, so Mika helps me everyday. Maybe he didnt affect you like that, but he did to me.

...........So take that and stick it in your back pocket! ;D:wink2:

Hah! You lot really are crazy (in a good way) :roftl:

oh please... YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA

TAKE A WALK OVER TO OUR "Second Home" IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME REAL CRAZINESS ALL OVER YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!

ITS LIKE A PHSYCHE WARD/ MIKA REHAB IN THERE!

oh please... YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA

TAKE A WALK OVER TO OUR "Second Home" IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME REAL CRAZINESS ALL OVER YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!

ITS LIKE A PHSYCHE WARD/ MIKA REHAB IN THERE!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

4 head dog :roftl:

yo mika :roftl:

and here is why she is my fourplet! BECUASE WE THINK EXACTLY THE SAME WAY! SHE JUST TOLD TEH STORY OF MY LIFE.

oow, my stomach hurts. maybe its cuz im hungry, WAIT NO, ITS FROM NOT SEEING MIKA RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

:blush-anim-cl:

fourplet :huglove:

It's a sunny Friday afternoon and you decide to go shopping:punk:

You're looking for a funny store and eventually find it! You're so happy! You enter the store, starts looking at stuff, when suddenly, you see MIKA, who is looking at stuff, too!

What do you do?

Oh, ok, loool:wink2:I didn't know it has already been done, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

ok well before you read this, you need to know two things. otherwise parts of the story wont be as funny, or understandable.

1. My biggest dream is to get a hug from mika when i meet him.

2. I always try to dream of mika, everynight, and i never can. So i have bel, carlota and liene think up dreams for me, and then i pretend they are mine.

So.... i was shopping and singing "Grace Kelly". I came to teh end of the song, and right as I said "Humphrey, Were leaving" I heard a beautifully farmiliar voice reply "KACHINGGGGG-A!"

I turned around, and there, before me was the love of my life.

I just stared in awe, and finally spoke. He was smiling at me the whole time "Um.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!"

Mika laughed his beautiful laugh "I heard you singing, and you sing pretty well! I thought i would come in here, and right when i heard my favorite part of Grace KElly, I had to chime in!"

The two of us started to giggle "KACHING---A!" we both said, doing the hand motion!

"So," the angel before me said.. "What are you buying?"

"Well" I said, "Im buying a pair of skinny jeans, becuase my favorite musician in the whole world and role model wont ocme back to the USA, so ill just have to try to remeber him when i wear these!"

He look very sad for me. "Im very sorry. I have read your fanmail and posts on your thirteenturningfourteenandallmikaobsessive thread, and you and your fourplet really miss me. That is why next week i will be going to latvia to see liene, and the week after, i will see carlota! then Bel!"

"But where are you this week?" I asked...

"Well.." he said, cracking a smile.."I will be performing in Hartford Ct"

I was stunned "But, I live 10 minutes away from Hartford!"

Mika, now openly laughing and in his adorable accent.." I know silly, that is why you will be my VIP tongiht in my concert, a lollipop girl on stage, and you can hold the big O in LOVE during Love Today!"

I passed out on the floor.

When I woke up, I was lying on a couch, wiht Mika standing over me.

"Well hello there! Did you have a good sleep?"

I stuttered" Yes, and I..I...I DREAMT OF YOU! YOU YOU YOU! FINALLY!"

Mika laughed "Yes, i know you have always wanted to dream of me! BUT NOW YOU MUST GO! GET IN YOUR COSTUME! BYE!"

He dashed out, and I stared at the lollipop girl's dress infromt of me! I got in it, and ran onstage, just intime!"

During Happy Ending, Mika said. "I woudl like to invite a friend of mine to come and help me sing for this song... please welcome a huge fan of mine and a real darling... SAMMY!!"

I YELLED, RAN ONSTAGE AND SANG!"

After Happy Ending, he grabbed the microphone and said "Now this little love has always wanted to dream of me, and today, though she was unconscious..." *the crowd laugh, mika looked at me and i blushed*

"She did. Now there is something else she has always wanted to do. And that dream will come true right now..."

He reached down

Opened his arms.

AND GAVE ME THE BIGGEST MOST AMAZING HUG EVER

I felt like i was dreaming! After what felt like an hour, he let go, the crowd AWWWWWWWed and we went on to sing Love Today. I held the big LETTER O just as he had promised. After the concert, he gave me another hug, his email and tickets to his next USA show. In one day, my biggest dream had come true.. A HUG

I had also finaly dreamed of the man of my dreams without help from Liene, carlota, Bel or anyone! It was MY dream in MY head, and it was amazing!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Sorry about how i totally went off topic, but there it is! The story of Me, Mika and my dreams coming true!

ok well before you read this, you need to know two things. otherwise parts of the story wont be as funny, or understandable.

1. My biggest dream is to get a hug from mika when i meet him.

2. I always try to dream of mika, everynight, and i never can. So i have bel, carlota and liene think up dreams for me, and then i pretend they are mine.

So.... i was shopping and singing "Grace Kelly". I came to teh end of the song, and right as I said "Humphrey, Were leaving" I heard a beautifully farmiliar voice reply "KACHINGGGGG-A!"

I turned around, and there, before me was the love of my life.

I just stared in awe, and finally spoke. He was smiling at me the whole time "Um.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!"

Mika laughed his beautiful laugh "I heard you singing, and you sing pretty well! I thought i would come in here, and right when i heard my favorite part of Grace KElly, I had to chime in!"

The two of us started to giggle "KACHING---A!" we both said, doing the hand motion!

"So," the angel before me said.. "What are you buying?"

"Well" I said, "Im buying a pair of skinny jeans, becuase my favorite musician in the whole world and role model wont ocme back to the USA, so ill just have to try to remeber him when i wear these!"

He look very sad for me. "Im very sorry. I have read your fanmail and posts on your thirteenturningfourteenandallmikaobsessive thread, and you and your fourplet really miss me. That is why next week i will be going to latvia to see liene, and the week after, i will see carlota! then Bel!"

"But where are you this week?" I asked...

"Well.." he said, cracking a smile.."I will be performing in Hartford Ct"

I was stunned "But, I live 10 minutes away from Hartford!"

Mika, now openly laughing and in his adorable accent.." I know silly, that is why you will be my VIP tongiht in my concert, a lollipop girl on stage, and you can hold the big O in LOVE during Love Today!"

I passed out on the floor.

When I woke up, I was lying on a couch, wiht Mika standing over me.

"Well hello there! Did you have a good sleep?"

I stuttered" Yes, and I..I...I DREAMT OF YOU! YOU YOU YOU! FINALLY!"

Mika laughed "Yes, i know you have always wanted to dream of me! BUT NOW YOU MUST GO! GET IN YOUR COSTUME! BYE!"

He dashed out, and I stared at the lollipop girl's dress infromt of me! I got in it, and ran onstage, just intime!"

During Happy Ending, Mika said. "I woudl like to invite a friend of mine to come and help me sing for this song... please welcome a huge fan of mine and a real darling... SAMMY!!"

I YELLED, RAN ONSTAGE AND SANG!"

After Happy Ending, he grabbed the microphone and said "Now this little love has always wanted to dream of me, and today, though she was unconscious..." *the crowd laugh, mika looked at me and i blushed*

"She did. Now there is something else she has always wanted to do. And that dream will come true right now..."

He reached down

Opened his arms.

AND GAVE ME THE BIGGEST MOST AMAZING HUG EVER

I felt like i was dreaming! After what felt like an hour, he let go, the crowd AWWWWWWWed and we went on to sing Love Today. I held the big LETTER O just as he had promised. After the concert, he gave me another hug, his email and tickets to his next USA show. In one day, my biggest dream had come true.. A HUG

I had also finaly dreamed of the man of my dreams without help from Liene, carlota, Bel or anyone! It was MY dream in MY head, and it was amazing!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Sorry about how i totally went off topic, but there it is! The story of Me, Mika and my dreams coming true!

COOL!!!:punk: I'd like to wear the cow suit:blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Hmmm... I think i do. Not sure if we're talking about the same story. Call me Alice, BTW. Easier to type than xhurtfulpurplex.

Ok, Alice, I'm thinking of that story: :chkn: = s€x:naughty: