• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Jo! I'm fine, how are you?:biggrin2:

Im cool. I love my auntie val. She made me carob cakes as a surprize and brought them round to my nans today. I hate being alergic to chocolate. Carob is special chocolate that im not sick to. Yahoo!

Im cool. I love my auntie val. She made me carob cakes as a surprize and brought them round to my nans today. I hate being alergic to chocolate. Carob is special chocolate that im not sick to. Yahoo!

Awww. That sucks! Being allergic to chocolate.:tears:

That was really nice of her. Eat up!:naughty::wub2:

Awww. That sucks! Being allergic to chocolate.:tears:

That was really nice of her. Eat up!:naughty::wub2:

I had a go at it xmas. mine didnt turn out well. my auntie is a school cook so she has mor experianse at cookin than me. Val is gunna mak chocolate sweets four me as well.

aawwww im sorry i said that!

i hate it too!

it's okay...:naughty:

it's soooooo freakin' hot outside!!! I started sweating after 5 minutes just standing there:shocked:i'm so not ready to spend all day. I might go on a bike ride to get myself used to it:thumbdown:

OMM LISTEN!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR A SHOW.

IM EXCITED AND ALL....BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM.

THE AUDITION DATE? TIME? PLACE?

TWO TOWNS AWAY, SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

not so bad, right? who cares, leaving your house in the middle of the day is no biggy...

UNLESS ITS ON AUGUST 18TH!

I CANT BE ANYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF THE COPUTER LISTENING TO MIKA ON HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i feel like emailing the director!

"hey gina, would you mind emailing the other 100 participants and changing the audition date????"

hehe

hey people! im on vacation in georgia right now and miss my fellow mfc freinds terribly!!

hey! thats cool that ur on vacation! how r u/

OMM LISTEN!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR A SHOW.

IM EXCITED AND ALL....BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM.

THE AUDITION DATE? TIME? PLACE?

TWO TOWNS AWAY, SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

not so bad, right? who cares, leaving your house in the middle of the day is no biggy...

UNLESS ITS ON AUGUST 18TH!

I CANT BE ANYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF THE COPUTER LISTENING TO MIKA ON HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i feel like emailing the director!

"hey gina, would you mind emailing the other 100 participants and changing the audition date????"

hehe

OMG! :shocked: u've gpt a problem! maybe u can audition the day b4 (like a private audition) or something

hey! thats cool that ur on vacation! how r u/

OMG! :shocked: u've gpt a problem! maybe u can audition the day b4 (like a private audition) or something

nope.... i cant

and if i make it

singing call back the next day, dancing calback the day after, and yet another singing callback THE NEXT DAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! well they arent until 2-5. if i show up at 10 of 2 i can get out of there by 2:30. that means the whole rest of the day and before is devoted to what else? MIKA AND MFC!

nope.... i cant

and if i make it

singing call back the next day, dancing calback the day after, and yet another singing callback THE NEXT DAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! well they arent until 2-5. if i show up at 10 of 2 i can get out of there by 2:30. that means the whole rest of the day and before is devoted to what else? MIKA AND MFC!

that sounds like a plan! loll

that sounds like a plan! loll

yeah i usually go early and get out of there early.

whenever i audition theres usually a billion and five people to wait after is you get there anywhere after 15 minutes after it starts.

so i go early and audition early ! ;D

yeah i usually go early and get out of there early.

whenever i audition theres usually a billion and five people to wait after is you get there anywhere after 15 minutes after it starts.

so i go early and audition early ! ;D

haha nice. good plan! llol