• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too:boing:

I had yet another mika dream last night! they're just coming almost every night now!! :naughty:

THAT is how it was for me before my first Mika gig!!!! And for about a month AFTER!!!! :fangurl:

Are you ready for NEW YORK!!!!???? :biggrin2:

THAT is how it was for me before my first Mika gig!!!! And for about a month AFTER!!!! :fangurl:

Are you ready for NEW YORK!!!!???? :biggrin2:

Really!? How am i supposed to focus for school?! I'm moving out the day after i come back:boxed:

Not at all!!!!:roftl:

Really!? How am i supposed to focus for school?! I'm moving out the day after i come back:boxed:

Not at all!!!!:roftl:

W O W!!! Good luck with that :roftl:

I am SO R E A D Y!!!! :woot_jump:

lol thanks!!

Not fair:sneaky2: So what do you do to prepare for something as insane as a Mika concert?!

There really is nothing!!!! NO MATTER HOW much you 'prepare' nothing will help once the day actually gets here!!!!! I will tell you one thing - - I am travelling LIGHT!!!! I am not even bringing a suitcase :no: JUST a carry-on . . . I do not want to have to DEAL with anything!! Especially on such A SHORT whirl-wind trip!!!!

There really is nothing!!!! NO MATTER HOW much you 'prepare' nothing will help once the day actually gets here!!!!! I will tell you one thing - - I am travelling LIGHT!!!! I am not even bringing a suitcase :no: JUST a carry-on . . . I do not want to have to DEAL with anything!! Especially on such A SHORT whirl-wind trip!!!!

well great! haha, i'm gunna be a mess:roftl: yea i'm only bringin a carry on as well...not too much stuff!

well great! haha, i'm gunna be a mess:roftl: yea i'm only bringin a carry on as well...not too much stuff!

IT IS GOING TO BE C R A Z Y Laura!!!!! We are all going to be a MESS!!!! :roftl: I still cannot beleive that it is REAL . . I am going to NYC to see MIKA!!!! and S O O N . . . . do me a favor . . . when you see me PINCH me please - JUST so I know I am NOT dreaming after all!!!!! :floor:

IT IS GOING TO BE C R A Z Y Laura!!!!! We are all going to be a MESS!!!! :roftl: I still cannot beleive that it is REAL . . I am going to NYC to see MIKA!!!! and S O O N . . . . do me a favor . . . when you see me PINCH me please - JUST so I know I am NOT dreaming after all!!!!! :floor:

Lol! :roftl:i'll probably be passed out the entire time just because i can't believe it either! so many times have i dreamed of meeting him, i still can't believe it's actually happening!!!! To see HIM!:mf_lustslow:

• 2 weeks later...

No. An Anrew Bird concert at Radio City Music Hall. CANT WAIT!

I was supposed to go to the Mika concert....... but.... the foresaken age limit.

im not even going to bring that up again. biggest dissapointment of my life ;) yayyyy

but where would the boy be around nyC?

No. An Anrew Bird concert at Radio City Music Hall. CANT WAIT!

I was supposed to go to the Mika concert....... but.... the foresaken age limit.

im not even going to bring that up again. biggest dissapointment of my life ;) yayyyy

but where would the boy be around nyC?

Oh sorry bout that :(

i was the luckiest 17 year old alive because i turn 18 two days before the concert:teehee: moving on haha...

hmmmm....well the concert is near Grenich (sp?) Village and Washington Square Park so...maybe round there?

This may be a stupid question but: is it true Americans can't get ketchup chips?

:boxed:....never heard of them....

WAIT! maybe..do you know what they're called? I remember having some from a Mika Mail a while ago....i can't remember seeing them here though...

:boxed:....never heard of them....

WAIT! maybe..do you know what they're called? I remember having some from a Mika Mail a while ago....i can't remember seeing them here though...

They're chips with a ketchup flavour.

Hmm...they're called ketchup chips but a popular brand is Lay's.

ketchup_chips.jpg

Like that?

They're chips with a ketchup flavour.

Hmm...they're called ketchup chips but a popular brand is Lay's.

ketchup_chips.jpg

Like that?

:shocked: that sounds like the best invention ever! Never have i seen those. and we are america! We have EVERYTHING:naughty:

:shocked: that sounds like the best invention ever! Never have i seen those. and we are america! We have EVERYTHING:naughty:

Ha they're kinda tasty. Oh -- then what you got was, obviously, a different brand. :naughty: Everything except ketchip chips...:mf_rosetinted: