haha

i thought it was hilarious in its own way xD

i love hey arnold! i drew him all the time!

Hey arnold was one of my fave shows too, though I dont know what show I /didnt/ like! :roftl: How about Doug?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just gonna ask u that same Q!

remember ren and stimpy, or something like that?

mhm, ren and stimpy, that show was wacky! :roftl: real messed up.

I liked the Angry Beavers too. I saw Ren and Stimpy and TAB recently, it was hilarious to see them.

hahaha lol

of course, the all time classic, Rugrats

oh yeah I used to watch Rugrats all the time.

Aw, I really should be going for now. I need my sleep! It was fun chatting! :biggrin2: Im really liking MFC so far, everyones been so welcoming!

See you tomorrow!

oh yeah I used to watch Rugrats all the time.

Aw, I really should be going for now. I need my sleep! It was fun chatting! :biggrin2: Im really liking MFC so far, everyones been so welcoming!

See you tomorrow!

night! nice chatting to u too! ttyl!

Mornin' americans! =3

Darn I hope Mika has a gig nearby soon here in the USA....I was absolutely dismayed to hear that, even though it was probably a while ago, he had a gig in PHILLY!!! :shocked: If only I had known of Mika at that point. :boxed: Drat. I so could have gone.

Mornin' americans! =3

Darn I hope Mika has a gig nearby soon here in the USA....I was absolutely dismayed to hear that, even though it was probably a while ago, he had a gig in PHILLY!!! :shocked: If only I had known of Mika at that point. :boxed: Drat. I so could have gone.

Oh BUMMER!!!! The Philly show was January 31!!! I saw Mika in NYC February 2 -- I had to fly all the way to NYC from South Florida to see him -- since he totally forgot about the south on his Dodgy Holiday Tour!!!! :boxed:

But it was SO worth it!!!! :wub2:

Oh BUMMER!!!! The Philly show was January 31!!! I saw Mika in NYC February 2 -- I had to fly all the way to NYC from South Florida to see him -- since he totally forgot about the south on his Dodgy Holiday Tour!!!! :boxed:

But it was SO worth it!!!! :wub2:

Ahh yeah the place he played was only about 30 minutes from me too! :shocked:

Eee, thats awesome, I might try to get to his Chicago gig. :wub2:

Ahh yeah the place he played was only about 30 minutes from me too! :shocked:

Eee, thats awesome, I might try to get to his Chicago gig. :wub2:

OMG -- I TOTALLY wanted to go to his Chicago gig this year -- cause it was ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How cool would that have been!!!!! :roftl:

OMG -- I TOTALLY wanted to go to his Chicago gig this year -- cause it was ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How cool would that have been!!!!! :roftl:

oh, shoot, that woulda been amazing!!

I can only hope he got such a good crowd in Philly that he might come again...or NYC, I can take a train there :wink2:

oh, shoot, that woulda been amazing!!

I can only hope he got such a good crowd in Philly that he might come again...or NYC, I can take a train there :wink2:

My BFF was at the Philly show *and the NYC show* and she said that Philly was AWESOME!!!! :wub2: So yeah-- I am pretty sure he will be back there! And there is NO DOUBT he will do NYC -- HE ALWAYS does NYC!!!!! I just hope that he gets his butt back to Florida!!!! Next tour we are gonna see AS MANY shows as humanly possible!!!!!

My BFF was at the Philly show *and the NYC show* and she said that Philly was AWESOME!!!! :wub2: So yeah-- I am pretty sure he will be back there! And there is NO DOUBT he will do NYC -- HE ALWAYS does NYC!!!!! I just hope that he gets his butt back to Florida!!!! Next tour we are gonna see AS MANY shows as humanly possible!!!!!

Hehe, niceee. :wub2: And I will keep a sharp eye out for NYC- if I time it right I can totally go =D

Ooh, as many as humanly possible? sounds fun! :thumb_yello: Where was he in florida when he had a gig?

good morning Americans, hope ya slept well, what are we talking about today?

hey there! We were just talking about mika's gigs and how much we want to see more :mf_lustslow: or, in my case, how much I missed! :roftl:

Hehe, niceee. :wub2: And I will keep a sharp eye out for NYC- if I time it right I can totally go =D

Ooh, as many as humanly possible? sounds fun! :thumb_yello: Where was he in florida when he had a gig?

I will see you in NYC -- cause I am definatley going back *for sentimental reasons* if nothing else!!!! NYC is a MUST now... a tradition so to speak! :naughty:

Yep -- after our gig in NYC when we got home we all opened savings accounts JUST for the next tour!!!! We are gonna fly to NYC and depending on what else he is doing at that time we will hit a few around there -- then we are gonna go on a road trip *PROVIDED THAT HE DOES NOT FORGET ABOUT THE SOUTH AGAIN* ------

He did a gig in Miami - June 17, 2007 -- I will N E V E R forget that date for as long as I live -- cause I totally missed the show! I :puking: knowing Mika was right in my back yard and I couldn't go!!!! From that day on I swore it would

n e v e r happen again!!!!!

hey there! We were just talking about mika's gigs and how much we want to see more :mf_lustslow: or, in my case, how much I missed! :roftl:

oh okidokie, well ya i see where your comming from, Mika is my favorite singer and i've never got to see him perform...i wish he would come to the states more often:thumbdown:

I will see you in NYC -- cause I am definatley going back *for sentimental reasons* if nothing else!!!! NYC is a MUST now... a tradition so to speak! :naughty:

Yep -- after our gig in NYC when we got home we all opened savings accounts JUST for the next tour!!!! We are gonna fly to NYC and depending on what else he is doing at that time we will hit a few around there -- then we are gonna go on a road trip *PROVIDED THAT HE DOES NOT FORGET ABOUT THE SOUTH AGAIN* ------

He did a gig in Miami - June 17, 2007 -- I will N E V E R forget that date for as long as I live -- cause I totally missed the show! I :puking: knowing Mika was right in my back yard and I couldn't go!!!! From that day on I swore it would

n e v e r happen again!!!!!

haha I know how you feel, since I totally missed out on Philly- from lack of knowledge!!

Oh wow, are you gonna keep a log of all the tours and such? Sounds cool- and yeah, I'll totally hook up with other MFCers if I get to NYC. That would be so fun to meet em! :mf_lustslow:

It would be amazing if he came to florida when I go on a trip there XD The odds are practically impossible though- im in Boca sometimes.

haha I know how you feel, since I totally missed out on Philly- from lack of knowledge!!

Oh wow, are you gonna keep a log of all the tours and such? Sounds cool- and yeah, I'll totally hook up with other MFCers if I get to NYC. That would be so fun to meet em! :mf_lustslow:

It would be amazing if he came to florida when I go on a trip there XD The odds are practically impossible though- im in Boca sometimes.

ooohhh Boca is beautiful!!!! I live on Lake Okeechobee.

THE BEST part of a MIKA gig is meeting the other MFCers!!!! :punk:

This is a poem I wrote about the Mika gig in NYC --------

Kinda gives you a feel what it is like waiting and waiting and all the things that happen.......

Terminal 5

5 a.m. I'm living in a dream. Nothing is real or what it seems. Mornings come and gone as anticipation lingers on. So cold I can't feel my feet, and New York pizza delivered to the street. As onlookers pass by - some wave, some beep, some stop to ask, "Mika.... who the hell is she?" Minutes seem like hours as hours feel like days. Not knowing how much more of this bitterness I can take. Jamie saves the day when she offers me her blanket. A Florida girl without a coat, of course I'm gonna take it! Doors open throughout the day as the venue staff thinks we are all insane. Some laugh, some stare - but all come to see this ever growing line forming down 56th Street. One of the kindest gestures that will be remembered forever is when Jerry turned to me, to speak of how miserable I must be. So cold without a coat, he wondered what I'd want. When later up from the street assistants arrived with a wonderful treat. Donut holes and hot chocolate, the fans were truly honored! Time marches on as we sing our songs when out comes Andy with his camera, looking as fine as ever. We sang him a line - Hey Mika you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, he thought it was brilliant and continued on filming. We belted out Love Today and Grace Kelly, what a howling sound when we sang Billy Brown, so bad we almost broke the camera.

The highlight of my existence was when the doors were lifted and standing before my eyes there was an Angel in disguise. More beautiful then could be imagined, for a moment I'd died and gone to heaven. And when he opened his mouth to speak, I felt the blood rush to my feet. Gazing into his eyes was a feeling that is impossible to describe. Absolute perfection for a moment in time, one moment that is eternally mine. Never to forget how it felt, even still my heart does melt. What a day that forever changed my life, and we were not yet even inside. When darkness fell and barricades were placed we then had security up in our face. Leave it to the MFC to make the tough men laugh. Just three minutes and security was having a blast. The funniest thing to their inquizitive minds, was who is Holy Johnny and why is he on your sign? We explained he once was a whore and now he is a priest at just 24. The puzzled look upon their faces was priceless. Perhaps they'll think twice next time they have something to ask us.

When it's finally time I scream for everyone to get in line. Second one through this is but a dream that finally came true. Mad dash for the front, 12 hours in the making. Feeling so much pain, my entire body is aching. Midway State totally blew my mind, and the guys they were all so very kind. The following hour was the highlight of my life. We sang, we danced, we cried - we nearly lost our minds. And at the moment is was all through, the entire world was painted blue. Mika withdrawal is really true? Who in the world would have ever knew! It hit me fast, and it hit me hard. Like a ton of bricks crushing my heart. I sobbed like a baby the entire night through. But in the morning awoke renewed.

Took a chance and hopped a plane, beleive you me it was not in vein. Mika made me see that I truly belong. The MFC is my home. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE STANDING IN LINE. We had ourselves a magnificent time. Together we experienced the LEGEND that was to be, much more then mere words or a place in time. We truly made History at Terminal 5.

ooohhh Boca is beautiful!!!! I live on Lake Okeechobee.

THE BEST part of a MIKA gig is meeting the other MFCers!!!! :punk:

I always have a great time in boca :D

I bet it is! I only literally joined two days ago, and can't stop posting here- I can't imagine how cool it would be to meet you all in person at a Mika gig!

Oh wow, that poem is awesome!! =D That must have been great- and ouch, no jacket in NYC? Whoo, I went in January and had a scarf around my face, gloves on, and a heavy coat, and was still freezing my sorry rear off in Central park! :roftl: Thats totally hardcore!

Im gonna be in NYC soon again too =D cant wait to just be there.

Oh wow, that poem is awesome!! =D That must have been great- and ouch, no jacket in NYC? Whoo, I went in January and had a scarf around my face, gloves on, and a heavy coat, and was still freezing my sorry rear off in Central park! :roftl: Thats totally hardcore!

Im gonna be in NYC soon again too =D cant wait to just be there.

that is so true, i almost cried reading it, man i wish i was there, but not it seems like i will never have the chance to experience somthing like that, it'll probably be a year or so before Mika comes back to the states:thumbdown::thumbdown:, awww man, now i'm really gonna cry,:crybaby:

that is so true, i almost cried reading it, man i wish i was there, but not it seems like i will never have the chance to experience somthing like that, it'll probably be a year or so before Mika comes back to the states:thumbdown::thumbdown:, awww man, now i'm really gonna cry,:crybaby:

Dont give up hope! We will get our chance soon enough! :thumb_yello:

I always have a great time in boca :D

I bet it is! I only literally joined two days ago, and can't stop posting here- I can't imagine how cool it would be to meet you all in person at a Mika gig!

I know! This place is totally addicting! It is the most awesome thing ever! You start talking to people from ALL over the world -- make friends.... then go to gigs and get to meet the MFCers and actually make friends FOR LIFE! That is where I met my Best Friend!!! Right there in NYC at the Mika gig!!!! Just one reason I will n e v e r forget the MOST magnificent day of my LIFE! And meeting Mika was JUST icing on the already delicious chocolate cake!!!! He REALLY was THAT beautiful!!!! TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!!!!! :shocked: