• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but me and my friends might watch mamma mia after we have a morning breakfast with our team

ooo i wanna see thatreally bad, it looks so cute!

my friends are all going to the midnight showing of batman tonite....the tickets are sold out:blink:, but i'm not into batman so i'd rather see mamma mia:bleh:

ooo i wanna see thatreally bad, it looks so cute!

my friends are all going to the midnight showing of batman tonite....the tickets are sold out:blink:, but i'm not into batman so i'd rather see mamma mia:bleh:

i just got a n offer to c batman sunday night, but cant because i have swim awards :S

The Dark Knight is AMAZZZZIIIIINGGGG!!!! :woot_jump: I loved that they said used the line 'the dark knight' at the very end of the movie *chills* :wub2:

Has anyone else seen it yet?? :yay:

i got invited to c it tonight, but im way too tired *only 6:38 too* and i got invited to c it tomorrow night w/ my chuch youthgroup, but have awards night for swimming

hows every1?!

i got invited to c it tonight, but im way too tired *only 6:38 too* and i got invited to c it tomorrow night w/ my chuch youthgroup, but have awards night for swimming

hows every1?!

Go see it :sneaky2:

Megasaurus!:mf_lustslow:

Oh yeah :das: I FINALLLLLLY got time off of work!!!!! :woot_jump:

oooh Living On A Prayer!

What?! :lmao:

haha, well id see it tonight if i didnt have to wake up at 5 am to sit out in the sun all day! (til 5 pm) lol. a reason to hate swim championships

Well you better find time soon :naughty: I'm going to see it again.. I'll find some excuse.

:roftl: That song reminds me of camp. Eveveroyne in the royal muskoka dining hall sang it, haha.:wub2:

I've never heard it, lol.

Well you better find time soon :naughty: I'm going to see it again.. I'll find some excuse.

i will get more invites soon :P lol

i end up getting invited to a movie 5 times if its big. lol. but there was one week, when indiana jones came out, i got invited to the movies every day, turned them all down, except for when i saw What Happens In Vegas that saturday :P

I've heard this song :shocked: Didn't know this was the name though.. or that it was Bon Jovi's song. You are my source of wisdom. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I cant believe you didnt say Hi or how much you missed me.

:S At least artsy thought i was mad at her but you dont even care!