• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so true, i almost cried reading it, man i wish i was there, but not it seems like i will never have the chance to experience somthing like that, it'll probably be a year or so before Mika comes back to the states:thumbdown::thumbdown:, awww man, now i'm really gonna cry,:crybaby:

NO NO NO!!!! We have to keep the hope that he will be back before we know it!!!! TRUST ME -- that was my FIRST and *only* Mika gig -- and I almost cannot stand waiting!!!! I think that once you see him live it is far HARDER to wait then never have seen him at all!!!! Now I KNOW what it is like -- and I am FREAKIN OUT! :naughty:

I know! This place is totally addicting! It is the most awesome thing ever! You start talking to people from ALL over the world -- make friends.... then go to gigs and get to meet the MFCers and actually make friends FOR LIFE! That is where I met my Best Friend!!! Right there in NYC at the Mika gig!!!! Just one reason I will n e v e r forget the MOST magnificent day of my LIFE! And meeting Mika was JUST icing on the already delicious chocolate cake!!!! He REALLY was THAT beautiful!!!! TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!!!!! :shocked:

aieee, I am SOOO not jealous :roftl: I cant wait to go to a gig even more now! And oh my goodness Mika in personnnn :wub2: Thats so amazing that you made such a close friend like that 8D

aieee, I am SOOO not jealous :roftl: I cant wait to go to a gig even more now! And oh my goodness Mika in personnnn :wub2: Thats so amazing that you made such a close friend like that 8D

Yes!!! It is wwwaaayyyyy more then I ever imagined in my wildest dreams!!!!

Everyone was SO amazing!!!! After we talked to Mika before sound check -- and he went back into the venue, I totally busted out crying!!!! IT WAS :insane:

goodmorning! how r u today??

i think u will get employee of the year! :naughty:

Fwaaah, I feel really weak and disoriented actually. D: *stumbles* But I hope your mornings going good! <3

Yes!!! It is wwwaaayyyyy more then I ever imagined in my wildest dreams!!!!

Everyone was SO amazing!!!! After we talked to Mika before sound check -- and he went back into the venue, I totally busted out crying!!!! IT WAS :insane:

I want to go to another concert so bad!! It was so much fun! The concert I went to was filmed for the CW so I got a DVD of it :wub2:

I didn't get to meet Mika though because some girls ran in front of me :thumbdown:

But he did smile at me! :blush-anim-cl: I really don't even know if it was at me but I convinced myself that it was :naughty:

Fwaaah, I feel really weak and disoriented actually. D: *stumbles* But I hope your mornings going good! <3

i just woke up also, watching miusic videos on my tv, so ya, its been fine, but i am hungry

If I worked for the MFC -- DEFINATELY!!!! :naughty:

haha

I want to go to another concert so bad!! It was so much fun! The concert I went to was filmed for the CW so I got a DVD of it :wub2:

I didn't get to meet Mika though because some girls ran in front of me :thumbdown:

But he did smile at me! :blush-anim-cl: I really don't even know if it was at me but I convinced myself that it was :naughty:

OMG!!! Would have totally died to have a DVD!!!! I wonder what in the WORLD Mika does with all of the footage that Andy tapes before *and after* gigs!!! I would give ANYTHING to have the footage of Februaury 2!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I want to go to another concert so bad!! It was so much fun! The concert I went to was filmed for the CW so I got a DVD of it

awww, thats sad, those girls are lucky that they didnt run in front of me or they woulda gottin the beat down of their lives,:bash::gun_bandana::stretcher::das: hehehe, i cant wait till i see my first show...

OMG!!! Would have totally died to have a DVD!!!! I wonder what in the WORLD Mika does with all of the footage that Andy tapes before *and after* gigs!!! I would give ANYTHING to have the footage of Februaury 2!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

same here, but for febuary 12!!!!!

awww, thats sad, those girls are lucky that they didnt run in front of me or they woulda gottin the beat down of their lives,:bash::gun_bandana::stretcher::das: hehehe, i cant wait till i see my first show...

I am with you on that one!!!!! :poke:

My concert was way back in June last year :sad: But they cut out Holy Johnny, Sweet Dreams, and I Want You Back from the DVD :thumbdown:

I had to beg to get a DVD! I called like 5 times and kept emailing them :naughty: I probably only got one because I annoyed them so much :bleh:

is there anywhere you can buy Mika videos from, you know of like concerts and stuff???

omg! they sometimes sell them at places like bookstores, and one time my sis went to a concert and got one, but idk bout mika

I ALWAYS wanted to know what he does with all the film. 8D Lets take Andy's camera. >D

he should sell them to all his mfcers, for free!! lol