The Mika Music Masterclass!

How well can you perform Mika's music?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How well can you perform Mika's music?

• I can't play/sing a note but I'm eager to learn
    • I'm still learning but think I could manage a couple of songs from LICM
    • I already sang/played an instrument so I'm finding it enjoyable to pick up Mika's stuff
    • I'm actually amazed he didn't invite me to go on tour with him...

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My reptoire has expanded to Happy Ending, a bit of Billy Brown and Overated and the chrod structure of two of the unmentionables!!! :naughty:

I just wish I could already play the piano and wasn't learning how to play at the same time as learning how to play Mika's stuff!! :blink:

I'm determined though.....got my Grade 1 exam in about 8 weeks so practicing like mad on my three exam pieces.:bleh:

My reptoire has expanded to Happy Ending, a bit of Billy Brown and Overated and the chrod structure of two of the unmentionables!!! :naughty:

I just wish I could already play the piano and wasn't learning how to play at the same time as learning how to play Mika's stuff!! :blink:

I'm determined though.....got my Grade 1 exam in about 8 weeks so practicing like mad on my three exam pieces.:bleh:

Well good luck with it, it sounds a lot of fun

I took the third point...I love playing LICM on the piano! But I can't sing and play together?! :boxed::roftl:

If I only hear LICM (wich I have now for more than a year xD) I jump around in my room and sing every note! I really really love that! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

But I'm not amazed that Mika haven't invited me to his tour yet, because I can't sing xD But I'd love to dance as a Lollipop or a Big Girl...dunno for what I have the figure xD Maybe in this case I'm stuck in the middle :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

i can play any other world really well. i can play a little of love today, most of grace kelly, all of billy brown, some of stuck in the middle, some of happy ending and all of over my shoulder.

aimee; you might want to try youtube tutorials if you dont play piano. and yes; the "official" piano music stinks; is nothing like what mika plays.