Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, I don't want to be a kill joy, but haven't you forgotten this?

Just a question.

Once more, I love your chimera!!

No I think they meant that I can choose from those. And I thought the bunny ears would look better.

They meant it like bunny ears or cat whiskers. And I choosed the ears.

Well, that's what I understood, but if they ant the whiskers too, then I can still put them on!!!

And I'm happy that you like it!!! :D It's a bit ridiculous and weird but it's kinda...uhm..friendly? :roftl:

No I think they meant that I can choose from those. And I thought the bunny ears would look better.

Well, that's what I understood, but if they ant the whiskers too, then I can still put them on!!!

And I'm happy that you like it!!! :D It's a bit ridiculous and weird but it's kinda...uhm..friendly? :roftl:

You can choose between those two things hun.

Haha, it does look friendly!! I'm creating a thread for it!! :naughty: To see if the MFC community wants him as the official pet!! :punk:

Well...I gues the Chimera is done. :mf_rosetinted:

I can't decide whether it's ridiculous or great.

I am happy and not at the same time. Weird feeling!

Anyways, what do you think?

I will post the original version too, I will edit this post and put it in here (on this I added colour to make it look better)

And ofc, my signature and the watermark won't be on it...it's just there cos now I dun want anyone to steal it or stuff.

Chimera_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Well, I certainly love it:mf_lustslow:. Mika's going to wonder what we were all smoking when we decided to do this.:naughty:

But that's ok. It looks great! Thanks so much for all the work you put into it. :biggrin2:

Well, I certainly love it:mf_lustslow:. Mika's going to wonder what we were all smoking when we decided to do this.:naughty:

But that's ok. It looks great! Thanks so much for all the work you put into it. :biggrin2:

I put the explination here!! :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16525

Let's make our chimera the MFC pet girls!!

I edited my original post, you can find the original and this version there too, without the watermark!

Haha, a thread for this LOL??? Anyways, I will check it out, to see what people think. At least it will make them laugh!!

And that name suits it. Ridiculous,great and funny at the same time!

Oh ok, I thought that they wanted two things, since they're two, but ok, sorry!!:blush-anim-cl:

I edited my original post, you can find the original and this version there too, without the watermark!

Haha, a thread for this LOL??? Anyways, I will check it out, to see what people think. At least it will make them laugh!!

And that name suits it. Ridiculous,great and funny at the same time!

Thanks!! I love it love it love it! And please admit that without the udders, it wouldn't be as great eh? loool:naughty:

I will post the original version too, I will edit this post and put it in here (on this I added colour to make it look better)

And ofc, my signature and the watermark won't be on it...it's just there cos now I dun want anyone to steal it or stuff.

EDIT -if you want to edit it in photoshop.or anything.

Original

With light added

WOW! That looks so great! Fantastic job Zsina:thumb_yello:

omg I aboslutly LOVE it!!! You did an AMAZING job!! :thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2:

Chimera_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Original

With light added

ZSINA, YOU ARE FANTASTIC! I love it! Really great job :thumb_yello:

Chimera_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Original

With light added

:shocked: WHOOOOOAAAAHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOAAAAA!

That is AMAZING!

Zsina, youre the best artist like ever :naughty:

That is definitely the awesomest creature on the planet of nonexisting animals :aah:

Sorry i was away for quite some time! how is everything going? Is there anything i need to do? - re-sketch of the cover? i saw the AMAZING CHIMERA BTW - IT'S GREAT!!!! :DDDD

Hi!! How are you?:)

I don't think anything has to be done for the time being...:wink2:

yeah, the cambridge in UK, that is!! you went there to study? its such a beautiful place!

Well, I spent one month in a school there, last summer, and it was so great!!! Did you go punting?:mf_lustslow: