Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

List was updated :thumb_yello:

Can I be a part of this too?

(I already said it in the yearbook thread, but I guess this one is the right one!) :wink2:

I added you =)

Hi!! I think I've finished but i'm not sure, cause we moust put I love in our mother language right? well, fou us you I love you can mean two things:

1º I love you --> te amo (i love like i'm in love ofyou or your really really like someone)

2º I love you --> Te quiero (something yoy say to a friend or someone else, like your mom or dad maybe)

I do it with the first, but i'm not sure if is okay of the way that I made it.

can I put a pic and you tell me if it's fine of that way??

Sure you can post a pic, though I'm sure it's fine:thumb_yello:

List was updated :thumb_yello:

I added you =)

Sure you can post a pic, though I'm sure it's fine:thumb_yello:

ok! thanks!! here it is! If is wrong i can made another one:thumb_yello:

SP_A0182.jpg

it's just a pic that I take with my cellphone, if is ok, I'm gonna put it in tha scanner and send it

ok! thanks!! here it is! If is wrong i can made another one:thumb_yello:

SP_A0182.jpg

it's just a pic that I take with my cellphone, if is ok, I'm gonna put it in tha scanner and send it

It looks great:thumb_yello: Just make sure you scan it, its the right size...otherwise we'll just resize :)

It looks great:thumb_yello: Just make sure you scan it, its the right size...otherwise we'll just resize :)

ohh well I dont know how big has to be, cause it's not to big, it's little, but I can resize it with the photobucket. just tell me how big has to be :thumb_yello:

Oh I'll show you mine too;) I've sent it already, sorry, I didn't know we should show it on here too:blush-anim-cl:

I hope Mika doesn't look at the yearbook threads:naughty:Otherwise, he'll know everything:bleh:

emeraldsiggy.jpg

Oh I'll show you mine too;) I've sent it already, sorry, I didn't know we should show it on here too:blush-anim-cl:

I hope Mika doesn't look at the yearbook threads:naughty:Otherwise, he'll know everything:bleh:

emeraldsiggy.jpg

That is amazing!!! :shocked:

emeraldsiggy.jpg

Wonderful! Wow... Cow is crazy :D I love it.

So... This is my...

l_dd0357f43fc4bb766bbde43c25749b96.jpg

I refused to write 'I love you' in Dutch because.. well... just cuz!

I did a little drawing and wrote 'Music is love' instead, rebellious as I am. :naughty:

musiqueislove.jpg

Ooooh myyyyy :shocked: *kill me, please! kill me! envy, envy....* It´s amazing :punk: