REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

Sou a de vermelho que chegou tarde, Joana. Tentei te acalmar quando disseram que n iamos backstage :sneaky2:

part 3 in the middle :bleh:

A mim ? Eu nem stressei muito comecei lá a cantar "I dont care no more so dont you worry, good bye I'm going home" dos Oasis ! Lol !

Whatever . Tou a tentar lembrar-me . De certeza que sei quem és e até devo ter gostado de ti, mas lembrar-me ! xD ! Sou parva !

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HPIM1997.jpg

omg.. this is the cutest pic ever. my brother came to see what i'm looking at 'cause i saw it and went 'aaaaaawwwwwwwww'. i also turned my head right without noticing it. :naughty:

Awww! :wub2:

He's wearing my favorite jacket:mf_lustslow:

mine too, i love it!

thanks for the great reports everyone. and the pics are awsome! thank you! i don't know what it is but the pics make me think of the earlier gigs. thanks again!

So guess what?? Beck was 20m more on stage than the predicted, so it slowed things down. I was still wishing for a bathroom, but I was front row right in front of were I knew Martin would be, a place I love :naughty:

01h05: No Mika yet, 15m late. John comes on stage then. And silly silly me goes and waves to him :roftl:

I think I was the only one that 1. noticed him or 2. recognized him. Either way he waved back. Edith Piaf comes on the blasters while things are getting arranged on stage. I know the time is closing in.

01h15: I look behind me...the festival that had such few ppl looks better now. I actually asked a security guy to look behind me to tell me if we were many...he said yes xD

BTW, during the whole day, between shows, when publicity spots came up for the festival, you should hear the crowd each time you heard Mika's name and everyone singing Grace Kelly...AWESOME

And then the lights go out, the crowd goes crazy...I see them entering. Martin is right in front of me dressed like a clown....OMG, I love it...I love him xD

I see Mr.Sunshine for the first time in my life (I've been dodging reports and pics and news a bit on purpose too...I wanted something new to happen)

Say what you want, David is pretty fu**ing cute *meows* He has a yellow and blue vest on top of a yellow shirt.

Then Mikey and Cherisse on the other side...Mikey's hair looks more and more like a helmet each day :blink: and Cherisse looked hot with a see through yellow top and black bra...yes, you could see it all xD

and Relax comes up. The crowd goes crazy. Everyone is singing. I look around and they are all there to see Mika, you can just tell.

He then goes "Are there any Big Girls are in the field tonight?!" "Yeahhh"

"Are there many/any Big Boys?"

Guy behind me screamed in my ear "YEAHHHHHH"

"Let's see what you got."

Big Girl starts then, Sam comes up, so cute in the orange Big Girl suit. There's another Big Girl and Sarah comes up at this time as well. Black shorts and a really cute pink top =)

Awesome, ends with the ass thingy between Mika and Sam :bleh:

Since Mika had the grey shirt with tails, during that part he holds them with his free hand so we can see the ass in the white jeans...haha, the man knows how to please the fans.

Then the highlight for us Portuguese fans: the intro to Billy Brown in Portuguese all the way. He was reading it yes, but still...FU**ING BRILLIANT. (in case you missed because Mary has posted it already you can find it

). Strange how I can hear my voice though I was like 6 ppl away from Mary :blink:

Anyways, moving on...Any Other World, without the cellos like I had seen in London, still great though, Sara started to cry. I think it was funny when she asked me how old I was and I replied I was turning 25 in less than 3 weeks and she was like "You're Mika's age?" "Yes" "Same year and month?" "Yes" *pauses* "You look 17 though" :lmao:

I knew Ring Ring was next because the alignment was similar and I was thinking to myself that I should change my cell's ringing tone xD

I just have to say this song is AWESOME live. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE jumps to this. Like the part "Why won't you leave me alone..." you know???? AWESOME

And we reach SITM

A pause and part 4 is coming right up...if you want it...do you want it??

Lemme hear you say it xP

You know... I really do love these reports... please keep posting JuJu... I'm hanging on every word.... :wub2:

Awwww, I'm happy then =)

First time I make a report like this :bleh:

In London I posted like 4 days later and I was so excited nothing coherent came up anymore :bleh:

I feel like I've lost a dear friend - :(

Bring back Gray Skelly... and someone better to do the Gray Skelly bit... :tears:

I feel we lost a dear friend and gained a drunkenly stumbling pervert with the intent of harming and embarrassing Mika. :thumbdown:

I feel like I've lost a dear friend - :(

Bring back Gray Skelly... and someone better to do the Gray Skelly bit... :tears:

i wonder who was doing it before sunshine:fisch:

they'll better bring him back:bleh:

I'm loving your report Juju! Can't wait for more :yay:

I love he he lifted up his shirt tail so the crowd could see his ass :naughty:

And yes, EPIC FAIL. :wink2:

He's spent too long in Mikagasmics... he knows what Pics get us going... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm loving your report Juju! Can't wait for more :yay:

I love he he lifted up his shirt tail so the crowd could see his ass :naughty:

And yes, EPIC FAIL. :wink2:

I want video!!!!! :sneaky2:

the man knows what his fans want! :naughty:

now when is he going to go shirtless with braces? :drool:

I want video!!!!! :sneaky2:

the man knows what his fans want! :naughty:

now when is he going to go shirtless without braces? :drool:

At Love Today :D

Or at Bournemouth or Plymouth last year, can't remember which, he went to put his t shirt back on after LT and was having a bit of trouble with it so we just all chanted , off, off, off and he just threw it to the side of the stage and continued to the next song, shirtless.:naughty:

Or at Bournemouth or Plymouth last year, can't remember which, he went to put his t shirt back on after LT and was having a bit of trouble with it so we just all chanted , off, off, off and he just threw it to the side of the stage and continued to the next song, shirtless.:naughty:

that happened to us...he came back for grace kelly still dressing his shirt, seemed to be having a bit of a problem and some chanted off off and other made dissapointed sounds...so he took it off and sang GK and Lollipop shirtless:naughty:

He also did that at Dusseldorf (spelling?) I believe. The crowd booed when he put his shirt on so he ripped it back off and said "I feel so cheap!" and then sang GK shirtless :lol3:

Oh Mika, you are:wink2:

He also did that at Dusseldorf (spelling?) I believe. The crowd booed when he put his shirt on so he ripped it back off and said "I feel so cheap!" and then sang GK shirtless :lol3:

Oh Mika, you are:wink2:

LOL "give him a dollar and he'll make you smile" :naughty:

how come I have never seen any of these videos? :tears: