• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been good. I haven't found the time to get on because of school and tons of homework. And mom is ALWAYS on the computer! How have you been since I saw you in Fort Lauderdale? :naughty:

yeah i have been getting **** loads of work also! speaking of work i still havent started it:blink: not good lol! i can tell your mom is always on the computer and i might be partial reason for that :bleh: i have been good! nothing much happened except the three concerts from this past summer:naughty:

Good :fisch:

I have a SPLITTING headache because of this math equation business.

had my first pep rally today. Quite entertaining watching boy's football...:wub2:

ahhhhhhh mine is tomorow! :punk: this past week was school spirit week and tomorow is orange and blue day (my school colors) i am going full out lol!

yeah i have been getting **** loads of work also! speaking of work i still havent started it:blink: not good lol! i can tell your mom is always on the computer and i might be partial reason for that :bleh: i have been good! nothing much happened except the three concerts from this past summer:naughty:

I usually have **** loads of homework too but not tonight! :woot_jump:

When it comes to the computer mom is a MFC Whore and is addicted to it! She promised me that I can get on every night from now on!!!! She is So sweet! So you can expect to see more of me and LESS of her .... unless you would rather see more of her :naughty:

I usually have **** loads of homework too but not tonight! :woot_jump:

When it comes to the computer mom is a MFC Whore and is addicted to it! She promised me that I can get on every night from now on!!!! She is So sweet! So you can expect to see more of me and LESS of her .... unless you would rather see more of her :naughty:

yay! so what is the weather like down in florida??? I AM BEING WARMTH DEPRIVED UP HERE IN WET OLD NEW YORK:boxed:

yay! so what is the weather like down in florida??? I AM BEING WARMTH DEPRIVED UP HERE IN WET OLD NEW YORK:boxed:

Right at the moment it is dry and breezy and feels good!!! :thumb_yello:

I would love to come to New York sometime! I am actually planning to when I get this money saved up.

Right at the moment it is dry and breezy and feels good!!! :thumb_yello:

I would love to come to New York sometime! I am actually planning to when I get this money saved up.

LUCKY! it is cold wet and the leaves are all soggy:boxed: ahhhhhhhhhhhh the second you get the plane tickets YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you LIVE there? On the other hand it is a big city :roftl: But i WILL trust your sense of direction cause no other new yorker is gonna help me

your probably right about no other new yorker helping you:naughty: but you are not right for following my sense of direction:roftl::roftl: it honestly is horrible! i rarely go into the city and when i do it is usually just to go to my dads office, i live an hour outside of ny in the suburbs

your probably right about no other new yorker helping you:naughty: but you are not right for following my sense of direction:roftl::roftl: it honestly is horrible! i rarely go into the city and when i do it is usually just to go to my dads office' date=' i live an hour outside of ny in the suburbs[/quote']

Either way your sense of direction in NYC would be better then mine! :wink2:

i would if i could! but sadly i have to stick it out for the next two years until i can go to college in england! THAT IS ALL I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO!

and mikas next album DUH!!!!

I would rather move to England then Florida too!!!! :punk:

I PROMISE I will let Austin on MORE -- *I promised him at least an hour everynight* BUT Alysia got pretty PISSED -- so now it is gonna be like every OTHER night cause we are all rotating ..... TONIGHT is Alysia's night! :naughty:

I guess I have to learn to share! Tis VERY hard though!!!! :naughty:

Austin had a blast last night -- so HOW could I say no! :naughty: